Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success (1399 Views)

Nasri Mocks Arsenal For Finishing Third As Manchester City Celebrate Premier Lea / Twitter War Between Piers Morgan And Samir Nasri / Nasri, Benzema, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Cambiasso To miss World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by apoti(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2012
[img]http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article833755.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Samir+Nasri+with+the+Premier+League+trophy[/img]

Manchester City player Samir Nasri has hit out at his former club Arsenal, while celebrating his first English Premier League Trophy, accusing them of settling for the second best. The Midfielder was part of the history making City side that were crowned EPL champions for the first time in 44 years after a dramatic 3-2 win over QPR.

Nasri joined Manchester City last summer for £24 million and was heavily critisiced by the Gunners fans claiming he joined the blue side of Manchester to double his earnings. However, the French Star feels his club’s recent success has justified his move, because he has refused to settle for the less
In an interview with French TV channel TF1 he said: "People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money,

"I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winner’s medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.

"If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team.

"There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal.
"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

http://ifootballtrends..co.uk/2012/05/nasri-mocks-arsenal-following-citys-epl.html
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by mbaemeka(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2012
we wish him all the best and hope he doesnt get dumped by the way side as the erratic mancini would be sure to buy another replacement for him.
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by 1025: 3:28pm On May 16, 2012
uncle, u no need to wish him anything because he already has something in his hands. the day he took the bold step of leaving arsenal was the day he wished himself the best.
i think ur club shld be more worried on why ur club is always loosing their best players.
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by mbaemeka(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2012
^^^^ like they lost Flamini and Hleb and both players went on to win many trophies. Where are they today? grin grin grin pardon me i had to laugh to that.

1 Like

Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by 1025: 8:37am On May 30, 2012
^^^^ like they lost Flamini and Hleb and both players went on to win many trophies. Where are they today? pardon me i had to laugh to that.

@mba emeka,
u just mentioned two out of 100. i don't know when u joined arsenal as a fan but let us start with our own kanu who won the fa cup with portsmouth.
reyes won uefa cup with athletico madrid. henry - every with barca. fabregas, a lot with barca. nasri and clichy of yesterday epl with man city. toure fa cup and epl. the list is very long.
apart from these trophies, the players earn more money for their lives and future.
it is either you are pretending or u just want to talk, arsenal salary structure is not players friendly and as such they leave as soon as they prove themselves worthy players who can face competition elsewhere.
soon, u will add van persie to ur list of players u call judas. wenger is one of the highest paid coaches in the world, why are u not calling him judas?
if a player pretends not to like money, can the same player pretend not to like trophies?
if ur team posts profits at the end of every season, what will these players post?
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by timbros(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2012
1025:

@mba emeka,
u just mentioned two out of 100. i don't know when u joined arsenal as a fan but let us start with our own kanu who won the fa cup with portsmouth.
reyes won uefa cup with athletico madrid. henry - every with barca. fabregas, a lot with barca. nasri and clichy of yesterday epl with man city. toure fa cup and epl. the list is very long.
apart from these trophies, the players earn more money for their lives and future.
it is either you are pretending or u just want to talk, arsenal salary structure is not players friendly and as such they leave as soon as they prove themselves worthy players who can face competition elsewhere.
soon, u will add van persie to ur list of players u call judas. wenger is one of the highest paid coaches in the world, why are u not calling him judas?
if a player pretends not to like money, can the same player pretend not to like trophies?
if ur team posts profits at the end of every season, what will these players post?
Ashley Cole, champions league...
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by johnstar(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2012
Ashly cole champions league grin grin grin grin #gbam
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by mbaemeka(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2012
All the players won a trophy at Arsenal before leaving. Henry won the EPL three times and the FA Cup 4 times. Fabregas won the FA cup too..Toure, Kanu all won league titles with Arsenal. The major contention should be the time difference in winning these "trophies".
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by 1025: 12:04pm On May 30, 2012
Ashley Cole, champions league...

@timbros,
u are good. i just didn't want to take him back in the days. who on this earth does not celebrate trophies abi arsenal fans and players hate trophies?
at the moment, chelsea are done with marco marin, hazard on the way and hulk deal 90% completed. tell me why they will not win trophies and tell me why i will not celebrate as a fan. will porto come to england to call hulk judas?
how come arsenal and their fans pocket huge profits from the sales of players every season and still call these players judas. are they expecting to eat their cake and still have it?
arsenal fans pls, man city and chelsea and accepting new fans, join us now or forget celebration of trophies at the end of the day. those who refuse to eat dinners will not visit the toilets in the morning.
up blues. up the roman empire.
chelsea will be in all competitions come next season and we are really preparing for that. very soon, i will post the expansion works going on in our trophy show rooms to accommodate more trophies. we will be playing in community shield, world club competition and this other one with europa winners(athletico madrid), carling cup, our cup(fa cup), epl and our champions league cup to retain.
apart from emirate cup, wetin arsenal wan compete for this season, top four i guess?
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by purplekayc(m): 1:09am On Jun 27, 2012
apoti: [img]http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article833755.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Samir+Nasri+with+the+Premier+League+trophy[/img]

Manchester City player Samir Nasri has hit out at his former club Arsenal, while celebrating his first English Premier League Trophy, accusing them of settling for the second best. The Midfielder was part of the history making City side that were crowned EPL champions for the first time in 44 years after a dramatic 3-2 win over QPR.

Nasri joined Manchester City last summer for £24 million and was heavily critisiced by the Gunners fans claiming he joined the blue side of Manchester to double his earnings. However, the French Star feels his club’s recent success has justified his move, because he has refused to settle for the less
In an interview with French TV channel TF1 he said: "People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money,

"I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winner’s medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.

"If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team.

"There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal.
"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

http://ifootballtrends..co.uk/2012/05/nasri-mocks-arsenal-following-citys-epl.html

lets see if they can repeat their achievement again this season angry angry angry
Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success by 1025: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
lets see if they can repeat their achievement again this season

@purplekayc,
before next season, how do u see that smile on nasri's face abi that trophy no fit him?
please i beg u in the name of sports, make una release van persie. he has suffered. he needs to smile even if na for once like nasri in this picture.

(1) (Reply)

Real Zaragoza Vs Real Madrid On Sunday,28th August,2011 / Who Is Better, Mourinho Or Ferguson? / Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.