Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters (1692 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2012
Like every sane guy, with a sense of humanity - I peep the romance section from time to time, to check if I can see to a pretty naija thing (chic) I'll probably be e-attracted to. To be honest, that only makes me human... But of late, I have been getting some creepy, and weird PMs from butt pirates and weirdos.

I received one of those funny messages this morning, and I decided to check the comments history on the SN.. Then, I came across this (SN hidden):

Hey pipo!nu here!and i want some fun....hola if u 38+,mature,and open!
bi females,lesbians,bi males,str8 guys...gays....
LETS JUST PLAY

^^^O'boy, I fear fear for the bolded parts oooo. grin grin grin grin grin... The internet is crazy, yo... Faggitz, are now messaging people - whilst acting like a girl on their online profile...

As soon as I saw that tosh up there, I remembered the story a guy told me last weekend about a chic he linked off the internet.. He said, when he got the chic's yard - everything was on point.. They kissed, chatted, laughed, and were basically having a nice time - until it was time to get busy... He pulled down the chic's panties, and he saw a big mandingo looking straight into his eyes lol... My doozy had to run for his life looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....

The world is a crazy place, and the internet is crazier...

PS: I'm not dissing homos, neither do I have problems trannies - but please be real when you're on the internet.. And steer clear off my SN!!!

Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2012
Be careful before you become a victim... Linking chics off the internet is creepy as phuck.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2012
Sharrrrrrapp!!!!!

U beta bend ova and pick d coin my friend! grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Odunnu: 1:30pm On May 16, 2012
Phew! Finally you get to be the advicer!
Hope you will stop 'showing yourself around me', i'm actually a man.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 16, 2012
Odunnu: Phew! Finally you get to be the advicer!
Hope you will stop 'showing yourself around me', i'm actually a man.

Don't lie. grin grin

Add me. wink
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Sharrrrrrapp!!!!!

U beta bend ova and pick d coin my friend! grin

What coin?? I'm allergic to coins loooooooooool.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: What coin?? I'm allergic to coins loooooooooool.

i think she meant to say "the soap", lol!
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex:

What coin?? I'm allergic to coins loooooooooool.
Yeah rite!!!!

Ur behind needs some sort of action, don't deprive it!
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2012
Cant even spell a slur right. Wtf is "faggitz"? angry grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Cant even spell a slur right. Wtf is "faggitz"? angry grin

Don't start with me today, I call it "faggit" - and "faggitz" is the plural of "faggit" in my dictionary, you get me? grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 16, 2012
@MsDarkSkin

You're probably one of the few chics I would like to meet off NL... I daydream about your gigantic bum 'errday', yo... wink
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Odunnu: 2:39pm On May 16, 2012
Choi!
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2012
Odunnu: Choi!

Odunnu, my future iyawo - why are acting like this na??

I check your profile pic everyday.. grin grin You're an angel, truss..

I'm dedicating this 2pac tune to you because baby, you don make fall in love yo. grin grin grin Make sure you listen to the lyrics, beau.

2pac - Can You Get Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefLhKKHTLc
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 16, 2012
^^bro, your persistence with the damsel had me looking at Odunnu's profile pic, as you seem really taken by the gal.
my question is: didnt you see that baby she is happily carrying on her profile pic?! does that look like a single lady looking for romance to you?! lol
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2012
^^^^I can marry her and her baby... Nothing is impossible in my world. grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by bernfame(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^I can marry her and her baby... Nothing is impossible in my world. grin

can you also marry her husband or BF?! so far as we know she could be happily married or in a relationship. lol
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by coogar: 3:38pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: Like every sane guy, with a sense of humanity - I peep the romance section from time to time, to check if I can see to a pretty naija thing (chic) I'll probably be e-attracted to. To be honest, that only makes me human... But of late, I have been getting some creepy, and weird PMs from butt pirates and weirdos.

I received one of those funny messages this morning, and I decided to check the comments history on the SN.. Then, I came across this (SN hidden):

^^^O'boy, I fear fear for the bolded parts oooo. grin grin grin grin grin... The internet is crazy, yo... Faggitz, are now messaging people - whilst acting like a girl on their online profile...

yahoo boys are not smiling!

As soon as I saw that tosh up there, I remembered the story a guy told me last weekend about a chic he linked off the internet.. He said, when he got the chic's yard - everything was on point.. They kissed, chatted, laughed, and were basically having a nice time - until it was time to get busy... He pulled down the chic's panties, and he saw a big mandingo looking straight into his eyes lol... My doozy had to run for life looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....

The world is a crazy place, and the internet is crazier...

PS: I'm not dissing homos, neither do I have problems trannies - but please be real when you're on the internet.. And steer clear off my SN!!!

[img]http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/01/SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif[/img]
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
can you also marry her husband or BF?! so far as we know she could be happily married or in a relationship. lol

Husband or BF can be eliminated by substitution.. grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: Husband or BF can be eliminated by substitution.. grin

lol, that your love (i mean infatuation) is deadly o!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Killz1(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2012
Boring!100
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On May 16, 2012
Bro, bear in mind that 96% of female nairalanders are Nigerian. Dont expect yanshing without upfront payment undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by KevinII(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2012
odunnu has christian mother arms at such a young age. what will happen when she is 35?
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:
Boring!100
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Odunnu: 7:39pm On May 16, 2012
Lol @ marry me and my baby.
@Shym. You are one nutcase. I purposely uploaded that pix for you and your type that think i'm 'nyashable', as you can see, I am not. Lets go for Mzdark and ID.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 16, 2012
Odunnu: Lol @ marry me and my baby.
@Shym. You are one nutcase. I purposely uploaded that pix for you and your type that think i'm 'nyashable', as you can see, I am not. Lets go for Mzdark and ID.

I'm not trying to 'nyash' you, beau...

I wanna take you home to mum lol. grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Chimezie198(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2012
Ewwwww Oduonu finally uploaded her picture
iya iya yoo!
Mehn u kinda look lyk a wafferian, are u from Warri?
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 16, 2012
Odunnu: Lol @ marry me and my baby.

mschew!
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 1:06am On May 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
mschew!

Linking up any time soon Finna go JA next month ya noe.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:12am On May 25, 2012
shymmex:

Linking up any time soon Finna go JA next month ya noe.

Why?
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 3:19am On May 25, 2012
Most annoying is friend request from some strange members. I have bunch of scam emails right in my NL yahoo account already. I'm suspecting em mods
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Mynd44: 3:28am On May 25, 2012
REALITY101: Most annoying is friend request from some strange members. I have bunch of scam emails right in my NL yahoo account already. I'm suspecting em mods
Me too. All sort of liberians and Arabs who their father died and left "millions" in hs account

Aba/mouau Girl Interested In Hooking Up / Whatsapp Group For Singles In Lokoja. Drop Your Number Here. / Intrested In A Serious Relationship? Meet The Ideal Man/Woman