Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters (1695 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 5:01am On May 25, 2012
REALITY101: Most annoying is friend request from some strange members. I have bunch of scam emails right in my NL yahoo account already. I'm suspecting em mods

For real.
I should have never reinstated my email account. undecided
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Chimezie198(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Me too. All sort of liberians and Arabs who their father died and left "millions" in hs account
bro me too! They said $5.5million.
One said her father was d head of state of sudan, dat he was murdered by d president in an helicopter crash.
She said her father's name was 'Ahmad Muhammed Hurun', so i had to google d name - omg d dad is alive and hez MOST WANTED by international criminal court. Imagine wetin yahoo boys fit do nah.
So bro na 419 be dat o.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
Another creepy message today, I'll post it in a bit.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
I just wish I could catch one of them fraudstas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba/mouau Girl Interested In Hooking Up / I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? / Need A Rich Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.