Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

2 Naughty Children - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2 Naughty Children (2113 Views)

Udeme And His Naughty Jokes. / Naughty Couples / Naughty Joke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Naughty Children by Gemilyx(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2012
I waz coming back 4rm skul wen i saw 2 kids(a boy and a girl) arguing about who was most intelligent b/w the both of them.i now stepped in and in order 4 me 2 settle the argument,decided 2 ask the both of them 2 spell certain words.starting with the boy,i asked him to spell boy.he laughed and started spelling 'qta'.immediately the girl started laughing.when i asked her why she was laughing,she said "uncle u asked him to spell boy but he is spelling girl"
Re: 2 Naughty Children by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2012
****Scratching head***

lol
Re: 2 Naughty Children by Ajibel(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2012
2 naughty children= 1 dry joke :-/
Re: 2 Naughty Children by Jeovy(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2012
every body including the poster dull, you can't even give dem something difficult to spell or even correct dem cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Must Laugh!! / Choose Your Favourite Position In The Photo / Geography Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.