Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? (1824 Views)

Pregnant At 65: Miracle Of Medicine / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by MyJwell: 2:14pm On May 16, 2012
pls how safe is it for a lady to be pregnant at age 34 and above? I am considering getting maried to a 34yrs old lady but i'm afraid of how safe it would when she gets pregnant...i don't want anything to do with cessarian operation.
Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 16, 2012
MyJwell: pls how safe is it for a lady to be pregnant at age 34 and above? I am considering getting maried to a 34yrs old lady but i'm afraid of how safe it would when she gets pregnant...i don't want anything to do with cessarian operation.

having a child "late" has a lot to do with the lady, how she lived her life, how healthy she is etc. you cant just give a gal's age and automatically know if she will be ok or not. as for C section, it will all depend on the pregnancy.
how are you even sure that she will get pregnant, to begin with?
Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by MyJwell: 2:37pm On May 16, 2012
MrBrownJ,
I think it's natural to expect a woman to get pregnant after wedding. my fears is how healthy are women around that age to bear the stress of pregnancy. I stll have a choice now before it's too late. I have been hearing stories about women around that age with one health proble or the other when they are pregnant.
Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2012
MyJwell: MrBrownJ,
I think it's natural to expect a woman to get pregnant after wedding. my fears is how healthy are women around that age to bear the stress of pregnancy. I stll have a choice now before it's too late. I have been hearing stories about women around that age with one health proble or the other when they are pregnant.

well yeah, most aint as fresh as a 20yr old but nothing major that will stop them from having a child, unless they lived a reckless life with multiple abortions and poor health care (aka loads of STDs etc). it is all down to her past, and unfortunately, unless she is fully honest about it, there is very little you can discover via NL.

also, what is the real issue here? you should want to marry someone because you believe she is the ONE for you and you want to spend the rest of your life with them, period. the fact that her chances of having children is an issue to you is alarming, and you should probably talk to her directly so that A) she knows exactly what your intentions truly are and B) you guys can BOTH go for a check up to make sure that all is ok (straight forward and problem solved).

1 Like

Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by udoka2: 4:36pm On May 16, 2012
MRBROWNJAY
thank you for ur last word.
Pls if you dont want her for who she is LEAVE HER...every marriage comes with challenges, l dont think you are ready to cope with challenges that comes with marriage. Since you hv other chances, why are u bothering urself with her..dont just break that womans heart pls... life is too short for someone to get involve with a selfish man *hissing*
Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by recruitmnt: 10:11pm On May 16, 2012
OP, are you literate at all? So a younger woman is a guarantee that she won't have a CS. If you spend a quarter of your internet surfing time acquiring knowledge, you would know better.

Anyways, let the woman know your fears and if she's comfortable marrying you, then I wish u guys all the best!
Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by slimming: 3:22am On May 17, 2012
No hazard at all and stop putting urself under false alarm of monopause.

Green world female care available for all women.
Re: Help! Is It Advisable To Get Pregnant At 34? by MyJwell: 10:32am On May 17, 2012
Thanks @ all responder...I appreciate...especially udoka...thanks for the frank response

udoka2: MRBROWNJAY
thank you for ur last word.
Pls if you dont want her for who she is LEAVE HER...every marriage comes with challenges, l dont think you are ready to cope with challenges that comes with marriage. Since you hv other chances, why are u bothering urself with her..dont just break that womans heart pls... life is too short for someone to get involve with a selfish man *hissing*

...and for the bold from ur comment above, yes, there are challenges in everything you do in life but wouldn't it be wise to try as much as possible to minimise risk especially when you have fears about the extent to which the risk could be damaging?

I'll confront her with these questions according to MRbrownJ and make my decision.

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should Sponge Be Used When Bathing? / Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food / How To Gain Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.