Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked (6656 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Roberto Mancini Has Been Sacked By Manchester City. / Ancelotti Has Been Sacked - With £6.5m pay-off / Breaking News : Roy Hogson Has Been Sacked ! This Is Good News For Liverpool Fans ! Mod Take N0te . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2012
1025: i know it. the man concentrated more on winning my chelsea rather than doing what he was hired for.
let him go so that my chelsea will have rest of mind.
pardon my ignorance, but i thought Roman Abraimovich owned chelsea ?
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by sebanaco(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2012
Ok
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by OkijaPriest: 9:03pm On May 16, 2012
Goodbye King kenny!

You brought us joy.. but caused us more pain..

I wish you well in your future endeavors.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Gbengard(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2012
coolguyz: very good news to all Kopites. lets put sentiments aside. . . . . .next is to ship out our expensive overrated average players starting with Henderson, Downing, Adam, carrol. . . . .and the youngsters that never grew up. . . .Spearing, Shelvey and co

Next question to the Boston owners - who do we have in mind to hire?
Tell them to offload of them.....mtcheeew
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Gbengard(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2012
coolguyz: very good news to all Kopites. lets put sentiments aside. . . . . .next is to ship out our expensive overrated average players starting with Henderson, Downing, Adam, carrol. . . . .and the youngsters that never grew up. . . .Spearing, Shelvey and co

Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by livapul86(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2012
In all fairness, our league position and overall quality in some of our league matches was quite disgusting. On the basis of that and considering if it was any other manager, he would have long been sacked, I tend to agree with the decision of the Owners. But what I won't Tolerate is a replacement with a mediocre manager, the names that are being bandied around such as Roberto Martinez, AVB, Paul Lambert etc do not just cut it for LIVERPOOLFC.
I wish Kenny the King, the very best. He is deeply rooted in the history of the club and should therefore see this temporary setback as a necessary sacrifice for a Team and club he loves so much.

YNWA!
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Iliveon: 10:17pm On May 16, 2012
The best news I heard about my darling Liverpool in a long time...Who the heal is talking about Paul Lambert or Martinez?? I beg, please dont bring in middle-table coaches to Liverpool o. We are in this situation because Roy Hodgson who was over-hyped by those lousy english press was brought in. KD did the damage control mid 2010/2011 season but could have been allowed to go after which we should have appointed a Top level coach at the beginning of last season. The fans was overwhelmed by KD damage control so much that they bended the hands of owners to give KD a 3years contract...I am so happy he has been sacked and any thing less than a top level coach in form of GH, PG even RB would means we are still going round a circle....
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by valencia25(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2012
check this thread for Chelsea and their Wahala https://www.nairaland.com/939742/chelsea-fan-paint-club-logo
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by sweetgala(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2012
My opinion is that the way he managed the Suarez saga damaged his credibility with the American owners.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Nobody: 1:25am On May 17, 2012

guy leave shelvy alone o, d rest pursue them immediately.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Ranoscky(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2012
Ehen.... Ah! I no know oo! Eyaaa, bad news. Pe le o!
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by francis247(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2012
long overdue. Na money yab man.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by sylve11: 7:58am On May 17, 2012
sweet_gala: My opinion is that the way he managed the Suarez saga damaged his credibility with the American owners.

cool
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by FEMARY1: 8:30am On May 17, 2012
This people no dey waste time to sack.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Nobody: 9:25am On May 17, 2012
Another misplaced sacking,These people are humans.Take a clue from Wenger,Sir Alex. etc. consistency matters
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by miteolu(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2012
Chelsea couch awaiting SACK.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Limaoscar: 10:53am On May 17, 2012
King Kenny Dethroned.....Bring on David Moyestonguegringrin
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2012
Limaoscar: King Kenny Dethroned.....Bring on David Moyestonguegringrin

you try, why u no talk samson siasia
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by matoyeh(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: *
* PROPHESY: Man with a bald head will nod a goal in Chelsea vs Munich - TB Joshua
* Bomb blast in Rumuokoro Area of Port-Harcourt City.
* Jonathan planning to arrest me –Buhari
* Can Winners Chapel covers-up case of missing child?
* Super Eagles Coach Keshi drops Aiyegbeni
* Policemen beat FRSC official to death
For more Breaking News, Click and Like/Join this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/GEJ-Tigers/185230771504780 on Facebook and Twitter https://twitter.com/# for FREE!
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by owobokiri(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2012
dabrake: no amodu? kadiri ikhana?

Rumour has it that the clubs management actually contacted our own Baba Onigbinde, thats the "FIFA Instructor" to see if he will oblige with his services. Remember him? The one that coaches the coaches and manages the managers..
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by Henry40: 1:04pm On May 17, 2012
nija80: Another misplaced sacking,These people are humans.Take a clue from Wenger,Sir Alex. etc. consistency matters

What consistency? Wasn't it the same Wenger that ate 8 goals at the beginning of the season? Wasn't it the same Fergie that ate 6 goals at the beginning of the season? Did they spend as much as we did? Yet, look where they finished. The only consistency that matters is winning, and Kenny is just not consistent at that.
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by jamesyins(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2012
He was not good enough, wasted a lot of money buying division one players. If it was his own money he will buy sensible and good players
Re: Breaking News -- Liverpool Coach Kenny Dalgish Has been sacked by afinic001(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2012
Daglish shot himself in the foot. He sold Raul Meireles who was d brain behind his success in the penultimate season and bought charlie chaplain(charlie. Adam). The injury to Maxi also affected Liverpool's results negative. He's now walking alone. Mancini-watchout! Fergie is coming for u too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drogba Unconscious, Rushed To Hospital After Head Injury / FA Cup: Chelsea Vs Birmingham (1 - 1) On Saturday February 18th 2012 / FA Cup: Queens Park Rangers Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.