Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? (3498 Views)

This Is My Coreldraw Handwork @ 18 / Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard And Oth / Finally I Stopped Seeking For A Job&went To Learn A Handwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? by fortunewhite(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2012
Y[right][/right]I like to b learned bt I don't have the money to further,pls wot do I do
Re: Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? by Andybaby: 2:15pm On May 17, 2012
TALENTS OR SKILLS
Follow these points
1) Check for any talents or skills that you may possess e.g acting, music(singing or song writing, painting, dancing, poems, writing, sports e.t.c
2) Look for a mentor in the area of your talents
3) Enter into that area

LEARN A TRADE OR BUSINESS
In choosing a trade or business, a business you have knowledge of will be of better advantage to you than the one you are a novice of. But you will still need to learn the business antiques before launching out.
Restaurant, food retail shop, agricultural businesses (crop farming, fish farming, poultry, grass cutter, snail, rabbit farming, palm oil farm and milling, business centre and cybercafe, barbing salon, hair dressing, laundry and dry cleaning, catering and events management,sale of handsets e.t.c

LOOK FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Maybe in your community there is need for diesel supply or kerosene, it could be a business opportunity for you

APPRENTICESHIP
You learn a skill in any area like computer repairs, handset repairs, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? by yemmyma: 10:19am On May 18, 2012
@Op, you haven't provided the needed information for people to help you with.

1 Like

Re: Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? by AjanleKoko: 11:04am On May 18, 2012
Personally, I think you need to go back to some form of school.
Maybe formal apprenticeship, possibly a technical college run by government. They are cheaper than private institutions.

(1) (Reply)

Noun Academic Calendar & Admission Closing Date 2019 / A Nairalander's Creche And Preschool (with Pictures) / Six Unique Facts Of Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.