Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? (1026 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by Oyin2(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2007
Greatest Nairalanders, hi all. can you stand mouth odour in a guy or lady? i cannot. infact i can stand any oda thing but that. my colleague at work has it and i dnt like moving too close to him when he is talking. what surprises me is that he is married and i dnt know how his wife copes with that. i dnt know how to tell him, at least telling him is like a kind of help.

Any suggestions please?
or i should just mind my own business.

please guys advise me.
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by donjazzie(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2007
why don't you mind your bi'ness and stay off his lane.

that's a personal thing for him so stop making it official

and if u r really that disgusted just walk up to him and say "ma guy na so eh b"

shocked angry grin
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by Oyin2(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2007
my guy, you don't have to be cruel. i just dey pity am, abi is it wrong to be concerned about someone
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by akeye(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
my dear just leave the mouth make e dey smell dey go because ur help fit turn anoda thing.
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
I nor fit even laugh. . .
Depending on how well you adjust to situations, you can tell him or not. He may/may not appreciate your 'concern'.
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by freeguy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster,

I think you have good intentions and thats why you r seeking advise from this forum.

Telling your colleague isnt a bad idea at all. What u need to do is to make sure you both are in a relaxed mood ok and tell him. I dont think he will be angry if u calmly tell him. You see the problem is that he might not even knows he has a mouth odour!

So you are helping out a friend by telling him. Once he knows his problem, proper hygiene and a visit to a doctor will be his watchword, trust me!
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by Bestglo(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2007
Just can't stand mouth odour 'cos i'm easily irritated
About telling him,i think you should just mind ur own business 'cos his wife is in a better position to tell him. who knows he might turn ur good 2 bad so be careful
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
I don't like mouth odour (who does?)

But, I can tolerate it in a friend. If his / her partner isn't bothered by reeking breath, why should I?

I don't have to kiss him / her. My girlfriend however, is a different prospect. Dental hygiene must be spot-on.
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by qtee(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
NOBODY LYKS MOUTH ODOUR BUT SINCE UR FRIEND IS D VICTIM AND U CAN'T BUT HANDLE IT undecided undecided
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by qtee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
frankly speaking, if u ave a friend with mouth odour on any part of d body, u cant help but get used to it, it will another those things u tolerate,
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by wham(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2007
Amigo,

It all depends on how close u are to him, how free he is wit u and what cadre he is in your office( are u guys on the same level or is he lower?)

'Cos telling him might be the beginning of a slow cold war between u guys. undecided

It would be better if it were a fellow guy to tell him about his scented mouth. grin

Shei u know guys have big egos. cool
I don't advice u tamper with his.

Just leave the mouth cheesy for where im wife keep am jeje.

But no let the smell kill u sha. [size=14pt]Stay away from the sewer[/size]

You can buy chewing gum and be giving him every morning as he comes into the office. It would douse the smell
Just Kidding
Re: Mouth Odour: Can You Stand It In A Friend? by iyk41luv: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
TO
don jazzie
y don't u leave d poor girl 2 xpress her feeling to her colleague m sure u won't b happy if ur girl friend walk up 2 u n tell u "NA SO EH BE"

OOPS, PAINFUL RIGHT

(1) (Reply)

Just One Thingy 'power Holders' Of Nland Culd Do For Me. . . / Ended / Evidence Of Man And Dinosaur Interaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.