Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? (1369 Views)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Wrong decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by kangu(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2007
5 years ago i was involved in relationship with guy who after a year of dating said i was boring and wasn't his class.this time he wants to come back he regrets what he did.he didn't mean to do what he did. but honestly the love i had for him has faded,i don't feel anything for him anymore because he betrayed me,i would't even like him to be my friend because i can't help associating to someone that treated me like trash.my fellow africans would you believe this was a wrong decision?now that i am working and have my own money? moreover i am engaged to marry a man that loves me for who i am and not what i am.please help me out on this one.need your views wink
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by iice(f): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
Help you with Seems you already have your decision and know what you want undecided
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by efuah(f): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2007
yeah, iice is right there, u've made ya decision already, weighing different views over here will only confuse u. . . besides, why go back n lick the vomit u threw up undecided leave the mess where it belongs.

Good news that someone loves u for who u are, and about to marry. . . wish u luck wink
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by uspry1(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2007
@iice has said it. @Kangu, if I was in your shoe, I would not definitely go back to the guy who treated me like dirty! Stick with someone who love me dearly even better than old flame.

My ex-husband whom I divorced 14 years ago, at that time we were married for 5 years with horrible, loveless, constant workaholic freak, money-spending recklessly, family negligence and verbal abuse, he told me that i was not good enough for him and very paranoid thinking that i was one of those women (too materistic).

All of sudden 8 years ago after my finalized divorce, my ex-husband approached me admitting that he was foolish seeing how successfully, happiness and independently i raised with two teenagers soon became grown adults no matter how much i struggle to survive managing my own financial obligations so well. He did not see that I do not spend lavishly like him, because i am very consciously and conservative type.

My ex-husband doomed so many times to lose everything he have, too many evicted from apartment lease, too many car repossessed that he not able to pay bills on time. He does not sleep properly---work so hard on the job more than 80 hours a week and eat too much junk unhealthy food he went out too many fast food restaurants. Because he is still gambling addict spending his money RECKLESSLY don't give a damn about family support or health.

He now is very sick with 3 cancerous spread that already been removed by medically surgery. I have no pity or no feeling for him for a long time. NOTHING!!!
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by kangu(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2007
Hey there people,thank you very much for all your responses.i very much appreciate. i believe that i may not be the only one that gone this situation,in as much as i learn from you people others have also got something.thank you once again and wish you all success in all your desires.

enjoy your day as for me here in Zambia lusaka i am saying peace be with you all.
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by jaysworld(f): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2007
Dearie,i better tell u at this juncture that if he could tell it to your face then.then hey!!!!!!!!!!!1when u accept him back,who says he still cannot do same.if i were u,i would look beyond the words and feelings he has for you.or those he probably have been whispering to you, You have survived without him all this while huh?so what's the problem, think o
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by almondjoy(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
Most of the time people have a hard time understanding just 2 words. 

MOVE ON!!!!

When your future looks bright--you do not worry about the past but should work on the present to get to the future!

Why are you thinking of someone who did not want you in the first place?  Now you are about to settle down, he shows up pretending to be in love.  Please pay him no attention till you have finished with your own relationship.  Then y'all can hook up later if you feel like it----- if yours goes burst too. 

Discard his arse like he did yours so you can even things out just for the pleasure of it! wink

Nobody is indispensible!
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by Youngpo413: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
^^ she is still in love with the guy.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
What help do you need?

You moved on and you have a new man you think of marrying.

How is your ex even worth this thread?
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
No insult intended! But do you want to open a thread at all cost?
Re: He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? by Kanwulia: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
The very SAD fact that you are confused about this matter means YOU NEVER GOT OVER HIM.
Something is obviously wrong with you!
In fact "uhomo whe rhia"!(your head nor dey house)! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Calling Your Mum's Big Brother "Uncle": Despicable Or Not? / A song for all the mothers in the world / Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.