Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mission Accomplished: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mission Accomplished: (938 Views)

A Man On A Suicide Mission / Suicide mission / Sam On A Suicide Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mission Accomplished: by Monicamony(f): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
Mission Accomplished
Phil took a look at the picture again when he was convinced it was the same man in the picture, he pocketed the picture and headed straight to him.
“Hello Ben?” He was chatting with a friend in front of the hostel.
“How did you know my name?” Ben asked as he faced him.
“Never mind do you care if I take you to the most expensive restaurant for a cup of tea or beer?”
‘Yeah I don’t know you but sure why not.” Ben replied as he followed Phil.
They went to the most expensive restaurant in the city.
The bar man came and Ben told him to bring three bottles of big beer immediately they settled down.
“Or do you mind em…what is your name?” Ben asked he was more interested in the first question than the last.
‘I am Phil I don’t mind Ben enjoy yourself.’
The bar man brought three bottles of chilled beer. He drank the whole bottle hurriedly as if his life depended on it.
Few minutes later he had finished the three bottles and was not able to wait any longer.
“Phil do you mind if I order for something light my head is feeling woozy.”
Phil told him he didn’t mind, he went ahead and called the barman.
He ordered for a whole fried fish, a goat thigh, a whole chicken, pork, suya, pepper soup, and some fried rice with lettuce and a bottle of red wine to wash it down. He ordered for take away for his six room mates and some to take to the hostel as he didn't know how to cook anyway.
The man took nothing but was just watching Ben in excitement. He has been recording Ben secretly he had his hidden camera in his jacket.
The barman brought the bill and Ben pointed to Phil. Phil paid and the got up to go.
“You are a real nice guy thanks for the lovely outing.” Ben said feeling extremely lucky as he had been broke all along.
“Yes, your father sent his love and the last money he has for your school fees. He said he doesn’t want to see you for the next six months.”
‘Where is the money Phil?”
“You just ate the money.” Phil said and entered his car and zoomed off.
While Ben looked on, as a car passed and splashed some water on him bringing him back to reality.
Re: Mission Accomplished: by biggerboy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2007
Nice story!!!

And why did you substitutute clemcycul for Liz in this story?
Re: Mission Accomplished: by Monicamony(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
grin cheesy grin lol
Re: Mission Accomplished: by finekid(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2007
Hmmnn grin
Re: Mission Accomplished: by Monicamony(f): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
hmmmm grin grin
Re: Mission Accomplished: by benjay1(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2007
@Monicamony I think you just told your life story here.
From your name everyone knows you like opening office on every guy you meet.
Your brain been dey trek? , wey u no recognise ona house boy again when im bring money come give u for school ?
No wonder u called asking for recharge card.
How u wan take pay ur fees now wey i no get money to borrow u?
Ur beans don burn.
Serves you right.
grin
Re: Mission Accomplished: by Migines(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2007
Na wa o
Re: Mission Accomplished: by Monicamony(f): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2007
Insert Quote
@Monicamony  I think you just told your life story here.
From your name everyone knows you like opening office on every guy you meet.
Your brain been dey trek? ,  wey u no recognise ona house boy again when im bring money come give u for school ?
No wonder u called asking for recharge card.
How u wan take pay your fees now wey i no get money to borrow u?
your beans don burn.
Serves you right.

Dear Ben,

I was trying to protect you before by changing the name and sex of that character, but now i can see there was no point in doing that. I am going to spill the beans, And tell the whole world how u love beans so much that u pollute my office till the walls cracked and had to replace everything in my office.
That was your true life story why are u turning the table around? Oh u think i don’t have the original story again? The only news I have for u now is that you shouldn't try to reach home till further notice, I know u will find a way of enduring, Anyway, that aside, I want to warn you publicly because that is the only language u understand, I don’t want to ever see you in my firm again you don't come asking me for money anymore, Your report showed u r not concentrating in class! The last time you came i had to renovate the whole place just because my office was tired of seeing u. Can u imagine your girlfriend dropped by and took me to her house as she threw your two Ghana-must-go bags over the fence? Trust the street kids they shared your stuffs immediately without wasting time, the only thing that baffles me was that the street kids threw your things away and i saw some dogs doing their things on it. Whew! Here did you get sure money from?  I returned back to her house and saw the old naira notes you left for her to manage. Oh my God what did you do with the money I left for you? Anyway, you are officially on your own. Please don't come to my office again you remembered what happened to you the last time u came visiting? How those bulldogs enjoyed your dyed jeans and shoes?
I was thinking of sending some money to you before but sorry your former girlfriend said i should let her use it to renovate her toilet that u spoilt when u came visiting so that was how the money was spent.
Two days later the dirty naira notes you gave her was rejected by the market women, and she decided to give the money to the beggars they refused too saying 'Um um, '

Monica Lewinsky, had left you for more than 5 years now, she had moved on, it is time for you to move on, what she did with u and to u i know it is still fresh in your memory but that was all in the past, i know u can never see yourself getting over it, but she has and she is not coming back to u. That is why u keep on calling every girl you meet monica. The last time u came to my office and Monica of Brandy was there and u embarrassed yourself by asking are u also called Monica? 'Get a hold of yourself.' I said. As the security threw u out that day because u couldn't control yourself around her. Her being my name sake didn't help matters I don't have to do any change of name just because of what u did with your Monica become public? Whew, yes, she has moved on, so allow your dirty thought of her not to be transferred to every Monica u meet, cos, there are monicas and there are Monicas. Not every Monica is your monica so get over her.
Yes i am famous like opening office, with what i have established with my brains not my mouth. Men have respect for me. But for your monica keep dreaming she isn't coming back, even though I know how u so wanted her back, placing her pictures on the newspapers, internet begging her to come back. Get over her and move on, Hear they are now calling u uncle Ben in class, anyway, u will one day get out and see how easy it is to get money.

I am not looking forward to your reply because my security guards and the bull dogs know their work when they see your shadow approaching.
Cheers!!!

N.b
I am sorry to announce to u that your monica just put to bed. Ur name wasn't on the I list, I just feel I should let you know. Hey, her new man is a boxer World champ. So be careful if u want to go visiting her.
Good for you. grin  grin Ben.
Re: Mission Accomplished: by benjay1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Monicamony Wheeeeew wipes sweat after reading
All this long story, just to make a joke?
The last time i checked, i wasn't a student of literature or History either.
Re: Mission Accomplished: by clemcykul(f): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
ha ha ha hey guys get on wid it willl ya grin grin grin grin grin grin

if u know u don't farte please indicate

well i love the farting stuff in the mornings ; makes one free and reduces the rate of office embarassmentD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mission Accomplished: by MrTurkey(m): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2007
I contribute my hmmm to this thread

(1) (Reply)

The Sh!t List / Sam Milla Vs Clemcykul / Babe Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.