Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Good Profit In Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Profit In Haulage Business (838 Views)

Good Profit In Haulage Business / Good Profit In Haulage Business / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Profit In Haulage Business by lolostic: 1:07pm On May 18, 2012
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 190,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08062802467

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Good Profit In Haulage Business by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 18, 2012
lolostic: It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 190,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08062802467

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com

This thing sounds too good to be true. I spoke to you before and based on my research, many people who invest thier money in haulage business always get thier fingers burnt. How do you intend to make this money for your client? I still need you to fully explain this to me. How many clients do you have now? How many trucks do you currently have working?

I currently have a Ford Cargo Van in lagos and I will give it to you just to test you for six months and see if you are truly a sincere person that I can trust. If you can show me that you are the type to be trusted, then I will buy the flat-bed and give it to you in six months's time.

Please, prove yourself to me.

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Clerk Thief / Please Help Wit Biz Idea / How To Discover Hot And Profitable Niches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.