Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Work In Al Sharjar Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work In Al Sharjar Dubai (1301 Views)

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Al Sharjar Dubai by supert01(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
Hello everyone. I got 2years working Visa in Dubai as a security officer. I want to know how the lifestyle there is and how is the cost of living. Someone told me the company will collect my passport when I get there but I just want to be sure if this is not a form Of enslaving. God will bless you all as you advice me. Does anyone knows much about living in dubai and working there? Please advice me!!!!
Re: Work In Al Sharjar Dubai by tobzzy(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2015
Plz how do you go about the job, plz can you share it with others
Re: Work In Al Sharjar Dubai by mannorest(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2015
yes, dubia is a good and expensive country and is true d company will collect ur passport until u work with dem 4 6 month or 1year it depend on ur argrrenment with dem
supert01:
Hello everyone. I got 2years working Visa in Dubai as a security officer. I want to know how the lifestyle there is and how is the cost of living. Someone told me the company will collect my passport when I get there but I just want to be sure if this is not a form Of enslaving. God will bless you all as you advice me. Does anyone knows much about living in dubai and working there? Please advice me!!!!
Re: Work In Al Sharjar Dubai by mannorest(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2015
mannorest:
yes, dubia is a good and expensive country and is true d company will collect ur passport until u work with dem 4 6 month or 1year it depend on ur argrrenment with dem. becos dey are d1 to help u with work permit and it laways cost like 700k naija money
Re: Work In Al Sharjar Dubai by whocanbewho(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
supert01:
1st more often than not your passpor is collected from you. Its a procedure most company engage in to make sure you don't run away. Then 2ndly did u get work visa directly from Nigeria? Because if you were present in dubai u should know the kind of contract you were signing...

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Out Of Naija Is Not Always The Answer To Greener Pasture. / “only Hungry Looking Lazy Slay Queens Date Nigerians” – South African Lady Rants / Snow In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.