Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Superstory 'sister Sister' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superstory 'sister Sister' (7426 Views)

What Happened In Superstory; More Than A Friend (2007) / Superstory On Tvc A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Stv / For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superstory 'sister Sister' by angelllla(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2012
I have always enjoyed Wale Adenuga's Superstory but the current 'Sister Sister' being aired is one that I do not seem to understand. I appreciate the lessons and societal ills revealed on the programme but all of a sudden, I think the program is being dragged unnecessarily. We have seen that Nelly caught AIDS from her wayward life but why introduce the twist of her fiance falling for her sister? Also why are new people like Chris' old schoolmate still being introduced at this stage when the program should be winding up? At this rate,how do they intend to end this program? As much as I have always liked the stories in Superstory,this one, I'm afraid is becoming rather annoying!
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by azpekuliar: 1:26am On May 19, 2012
Feel the same way too. It's become unnecessarily long and boring. It started very well, but I've stopped following for over a month now. Should have wound up after the rescue from the kidnappers or with Nelly dying from AIDS or managing her condition. Or maybe its cos its thier 10th year anniversary, but still this one doesn't come close to 'oh father, oh daughter' which IMO is a Super Story classic.
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by taioluv: 10:31am On May 19, 2012
I hate d superstory "sister,sister" rite now,1) d twins D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use Ƒor it were already popular faces so Ƒor me I wasn't excited about d story, 2) it is being drag unnecesarily,3) d storyline is a common plot in nollywood movies.....
Don't get me,I love d oshadipe twins as musicians bt an actress I prefer if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use fresh upcoming new
faces
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by angelllla(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2012
azpekuliar: Feel the same way too. It's become unnecessarily long and boring. It started very well, but I've stopped following for over a month now. Should have wound up after the rescue from the kidnappers or with Nelly dying from AIDS or managing her condition. Or maybe its cos its thier 10th year anniversary, but still this one doesn't come close to 'oh father, oh daughter' which IMO is a Super Story classic.
I agree with u, should have ended when Greg died or something

vinderbilt: What's your favorite Super Story season? Is it "Oh Father Oh Daughter"? I want to know because I am putting up videos of the show online in a few weeks at my site http://africamars.com for free viewing.

Would you watch the show online?

My favourite season is 'One Bad Apple',I absolutely enjoyed it. The storyline was very good and there was a lot to learn from it.
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by azpekuliar: 12:40pm On May 25, 2012
angelllla:
I agree with u, should have ended when Greg died or something

My favourite season is 'One Bad Apple',I absolutely enjoyed it. The storyline was very good and there was a lot to learn from it.

You took the bolded right off my lips. An absolute classic too from their stable.
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by Tinkybabe(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2012
Talking about favourite seasons,mine was 'Omoye'..I loved that season.Don't know anything about the one that's being aired currently cuz the last time I watched superstory was 2007
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by angelllla(f): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Finally sister sister ends and I must say it ended well. Thumbs up Wale Adenuga for exceeding my expectations. smiley
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by yamakuza: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
i like the way they used the last 2 weeks to flip through the whole story, just before the finale.

at a point several weeks ago, i was confused and came to here to see if there was any Super Story thread like we have for BBA.

Hope you guys will start a Super Story thread and update it regularly as soon as the next one starts so that those of us who cant keep up can come here and get the gist.
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by deeteeneey(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2012
pls how did it end, wat happened to bisi?
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by kourt: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2012
Bisi went into forced labour nd died in the process. Tosin's husband apologised, nd they became happy once again. Nelly/Nora(d one dats alive sha) got married,
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by yamakuza: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
here comes the next one : Invitation To Thunder

[s]looks like its going to be boring, not so?
[/s]
just woke up to find this one is over.

totally missed it.

will anyone be kind enough to give a recap?

thanks!
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by yamakuza: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
next is ITOHAN : A Call To Action

http://www.punchng.com/feature/midweek-revue/with-itohan-superstory-fights-child-abuse/

not hoping to miss this one, as its a topic i have special interest in. and its a true life story to boot !

on a side note, Itohan's mum appears to me to be very lazy. no wonder the husband left her. such a nag !

i mean, if Itohan can wash plates for a living, why cant she?
Re: Superstory 'sister Sister' by yamakuza: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
finally, after 20 episodes, 20 wks/5mths, it ends!

I found the last 2-3 episodes a bit dry/low key sha.

but dat Itohan gal take style fine, and she sabi 'komole'

the NAPTIP madam take style resemble am sef.

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda's Book Picked For A Hollywood Movie / Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen / Jacob's Cross Season 1&2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.