Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen (7441 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ijawgirl: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2010
Transformers

I am known to be a movie freak-but mehn I am so embarrassed
I don't know, whenever tramsformer 1 or 2 came out. I was preparing for an exam or very very busy.
and Transformers is not the kind of movie you watch online-dont think I will ever watch it 

ps: If you havent watched Avatar- go and kill yourself grin
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 12, 2010
and why are you ashamed you havent watched it?  undecided

ijaw_girl:

why? there are for more important things to do than watching movies. Can you tell us what you achieved by watching it that those of us who havent seen it would die to get?
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Wbong: 1:43am On Aug 12, 2010
davidlyn, This is the movie section meant for MOVIE ADDICTS
Please leave our section!!!!!  cheesy you are taking it too serious

As for me, I am ashamed of seeing twilight not ashamed
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Aug 12, 2010
Wbong:

davidlyn, This is the movie section meant for movie addicts
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Wbong: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2010
lol
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by obi123: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
i havent seen gone with the wind
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by 1759(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
ijaw_girl:

I haven't watched it so I might as well drive off a cliff. Haven't watched Terminator salvation too and I can't really explain why. But i'm going to remedy the situation.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by SeanT21(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
A few good man
Pretty Woman
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ijawgirl: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
People are taking the title too serious

I think its better like- "I am a movie fan but I have not seen"
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
Not ashamed, I think avatar is dumb!
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Basildon1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
davidylan:

and why are you ashamed you havent watched it?  undecided

why? there are for more important things to do than watching movies. Can you tell us what you achieved by watching it that those of us who havent seen it would die to get?

Sir, Why so serious?!

Anyways, I havent seen Green Mile and i think I just saw Titanic just over a year ago (that's shameful!). Problem is once you miss seeing at the right time, everyone overdescribes the movie and you lose motivation.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ijawgirl: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Basildon1:

Sir, Why so serious?!

Anyways, I havent seen Green Mile and i think I just saw Titanic just over a year ago (that's shameful!). Problem is once you miss seeing at the right time, everyone overdescribes the movie and you lose motivation.

very true
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by tyor: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

I know AVATAR is dumb, so much for the hype!!!

i'd rather go to the cinema and see Toy Story in my office wear!!!

How abt IJE!!!! should be seen on Black and white TV set Only (viewers discretion is advised $$$$)
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by marcus1234: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by MissyB1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
Pretty Woman
Romeo and Juliet. [I've seen the Nollywood version though] .  grin grin
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Basildon1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
tyor:

I know AVATAR is dumb, so much for the hype!!!

i'd rather go to the cinema and see Toy Story in my office wear!!!

angry  I saw Toy Story 3 and I think it's one of the best movies that I have seen this year,thank you. The storyline was amazing (the lessons within fantastic) !!
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by denzel2009: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
I cant stand Sly and Arnorld Schwaz,so I havent seen Terminator and Rambo.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by kadman(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
SeanT21:

A few good man
Pretty Woman

You haven't seen Pretty Woman & A Few Good Men, damn, you been in a cave girl ? On the other hand you're lucky, 2 classics you can look forward to.

@ Post

Sound of Music Shame ! Shame ! Shame !
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by wizsultan: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
i havent seen sound of music, lol!!!
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by gReenmAn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
Basildon1:

Sir, Why so serious?!

Spot on!
Probably why I never watched Hostages.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Carlosein(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
Last air bender
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by beautyline(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
I saw Coming to America just last month.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by mchenry(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
the lord of the ring series
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Raimond(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Avartar, still not seen it! grin embarassed
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Outstrip(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
Amistad. I have never seen it but it's one of those ones that you have to be emotionally ready to see. Yes I admit I cry when I watch movies and this one will really be sad because I know even worse happened.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by midexus(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
Live and Let Die

(but I keep telling people I have seen it)
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by DoubleN(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2010

Why?? I am a mice buff also but what i can tell you for a fact is Avatar is just a 2010 remake of Pocahontas in 3D!!!Utter Crap,same goes for Twilight(Wasted 2 hours of my life on that one).
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by DoubleN(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
oops *mice* i meant movie.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Carlosein(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
Double N:

Why?? I am a mice buff also but what i can tell you for a fact is Avatar is just a 2010 remake of Pocahontas in 3D!!!Utter Crap,same goes for Twilight(Wasted 2 hours of my life on that one).

hmm, there does seem to be a correllation.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by deb(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

GBAM!

So much noise for rubbish
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hold like 4 hankies if u r watching Amistad.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Akuviv: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
Titanic, When the sun set (Nollywood), toy story 3, The proposal,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacob's Cross Season 1&2 / Nigerian TV vs. Foreign TV / Full Length Free Nollywood Films: In The Eyes Of My Husband (1&2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.