Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Christainity Is A False Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christainity Is A False Religion (2775 Views)

Poll: Islam is the religion of Jesus

Yes: 62% (5 votes)
No: 37% (3 votes)
None of the Above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Christainity Is Not Expected To Make Sense To The Physical Mind. / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 9:25am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes the world is proof. I am proof, you are proof. everyone is proof. the Stars, the Sun. the Galaxy. The animals, the plants and all other creation. My Hausa people were taught about God in the beginning of our evolution to a proper Hausa people, as Saarkin Aljinn. Saarkin Aljinn is just another name for the Great Creator Spirit, and he is the same as Olodumare or Zeus, or Chukwu or Brahma, etc. .
Saarkin Aljinn is the Supreme Creator Force. the Big-Bang ,etc and everything else ever written on this blank canvas are all due to the Great Force, the Supreme Lord. However, this force can never exist alone. it is infinite. therefore, the many lesser forces and spirits. they are all interdependent.

as for your jesus, he was just an illegitimate child who brainwashed and fooled everyone with his little trickery and made you all man-worshipers.

no need to argue with you...
You have went far.. Picking up arguement with you is like picking up arguement with a deaf man..
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

no need to argue with you...
You have went far.. Picking up arguement with you is like picking up arguement with a deaf man..

you are left with nothing to say. im used to this kind of losers talk. tongue

if you were right, you would have said something more heavy and factual.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you are left with nothing to say. im used to this kind of losers talk. tongue

if you were right, you would have said something more heavy and factual.

Uhm so u think i dont know what to say..
Haba.. For a man like you to call what God created as his lord.. Dont you know that you are one of those that satan has promise God to mislead from the right path of truth of islam..
Any prophet or any book to prove that your god exist...
It is Allah that own ur life and my life and everything that is in the world.. Both man and the steew peeed aljin that u worship.. Una go hear when una enter grave
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by annajess: 9:43am On May 20, 2012
all ye fanatics always talkin abt wch religion is good or bad. meanwhile yu religous pple are the ones spoiling the world. God those nt hv a religion
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 9:45am On May 20, 2012
annajess: all ye fanatics always talkin abt wch religion is good or bad. meanwhile yu religous pple are the ones spoiling the world. God those nt hv a religion
so u think God created man to come and play in this world.. Dead brain
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

Uhm so u think i dont know what to say..
Haba.. For a man like you to call what God created as his lord.. Dont you know that you are one of those that satan has promise God to mislead from the right path of truth of islam..
Any prophet or any book to prove that your god exist...
It is Allah that own ur life and my life and everything that is in the world.. Both man and the steew peeed aljin that u worship.. Una go hear when una enter grave

you suffer from acute slave mentality. go back to your arab God and live in the gutter. that is what people like you are fit for. WHO TOLD YOU THAT muhammad is the prophet did the God come to you personally and tell so tell me the truth and dont beat about! angry angry

we dont need prophets or books. those are the works of man. it proves how your religion is all made up by man to indulge in man-worship. prove me wrong!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2012
annajess: all ye fanatics always talkin abt wch religion is good or bad. meanwhile yu religous pple are the ones spoiling the world. God those nt hv a religion
'

that sentence is meant only for the abrahamic monotheists. In the days of Paganism, the world never knew religious wars.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by annajess: 11:00am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

typical of a religous fanatic
always insultin yet yu want to enter paradise
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by annajess: 11:04am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
'

that sentence is meant only for the abrahamic monotheists. In the days of Paganism, the world never knew religious wars.

notin do u pagan 9ja, i dey gbadun yu jare

1 Like

Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2012
annajess:

notin do u pagan 9ja, i dey gbadun yu jare

ah ok. grin
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2012
annajess:

typical of a religous fanatic
always insultin yet yu want to enter paradise
And who tell you tht if you abuse you will not enter paradise,,,..
Chicken brain
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Kay17: 11:48am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

Nobody agreed with your unjustified presumption that God created anyone. Also you contradict yourself by insisting Islam is the true religion, yet claiming God is omnipresent!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:53am On May 20, 2012
Kay 17:

Nobody agreed with your unjustified presumption that God created anyone. Also you contradict yourself by insisting Islam is the true religion, yet claiming God is omnipresent!
so you fell down from heaven.. Cant believe people like u are still on earth
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Kay17: 12:07pm On May 20, 2012
oluface:
so you fell down from heaven.. Cant believe people like u are still on earth

And WHERE did your God fall from?? Since you conceive entities in nothingness prior to their present state!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2012
Interestin thread. Am i getin sometin wrong or wat? Oluface opend a thread dat christianity is a false religion n 9ja pagan or watever came telin him dat d god he himsev claimd is nt false doesnt even exist. Confusion in d camp of d enemy.
@oluface u startd dis so finish it.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko: Interestin thread. Am i getin sometin wrong or wat? Oluface opend a thread dat christianity is a false language n 9ja pagan or watever came telin him dat d god he himsev claimd is nt false doesnt even exist. Wow!

now where did i say that? lol
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2012
Dis is ur quote n check ur topic. Btw i mnt religion nt language(typo)

oluface: Quote me wrong if you can...
Can someone tell me the Religion of jesus himself when he came to this world... Everyone know that christainity was form after he left this world
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i am a free thinker. my brain is not held in place by screws. .
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko: Dis is ur quote n check ur topic. Btw i mnt religion nt language(typo)

excuse me bro. this is not my topic. those words were said by oluface. wink
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2012
oluface:
Do you know the meaning of Muslim?
pls, tell us
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko:
PAGAN 9JA:
PAGAN 9JA:

i am a free thinker. my brain is not held in place by screws. .

whats wrong with being a free-thinker i am on the seearch for truth. . undecided
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

whats wrong with being a free-thinker i am on the seearch for truth. . undecided
pls what do free thinkers beliv in,in God or wat? By d way u said u r stil in search 4 truth.dat means wat u hav wit u right now i7 nt d truth n u r not contented wit it
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

why shouldnt I. it is my birthright! He is the sworn enemy of my religion. he indirectly killed many Africans. he mentally and physically enslaved my people. i spit on him. that gay she-male. angry
ahahahaha,you are just like someone who get angry and started cursing his father for correcting and punishing his sibling for wrong doing .We you beat your father? Think wise you don't own yourself.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2012
Jenwitemi: That is fast becoming a well known INFO, bro, that Christianity is a false religion. They can't even prove the existence of their Jesus who looks more like a composite character syncretized from many different and older pagan mythical figures of worship.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko:
pls what do free thinkers beliv in,in God or wat? By d way u said u r stil in search 4 truth.dat means wat u hav wit u right now i7 nt d truth n u r not contented wit it

free-thinking has nothing to do with religion or atheism. it is just a state of mind.

no you see, you never understand Paganism. Paganism is infinite. we were ever growing. why else do you think Pagan scholars in Ancient Rome, Egypt, China and India wrote so many treatises because they were ever expanding. the Pythagorean cult, etc. our religion is infinite. the same gos for the quest for truth. .

Ayomivic:
ahahahaha,you are just like someone who get angry and started cursing his father for correcting and punishing his sibling for wrong doing .We you beat your father? Think wise you don't own yourself.

why are you intent upon forcing someone elses father down my throat i already have a father. i dont need a murderer/cheat/liar/magician as a substitute. tongue
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2012
@pagan 9ja am waitin pls
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2012
U didnt answer ma Quest
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
yes it is well-known ( though people refuse to admit it), that we pagan first started the concept of Religion. since then, the later monotheistic Jews (after moses) and christians and muslims have corrupted the very idea of religion, in turn, feeding the relative growth of atheism in recent years. christianity is a worser form of judaism.
And atheism worser form of pagan. I can't laugh in English.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko: @pagan 9ja am waitin pls

i did! check out post #56.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2012
U said u stard religion(ur post dat ayo quotd) n nw u r nw sayin free thinker has notin 2 do wit religion.Dnt be confuse bro.U said u r in search of d truth n wich i no deep insid of u its wat u long 4
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko: U said u stard religion(ur post dat ayo quotd) n nw u r nw sayin free thinker has notin 2 do wit religion.Dnt be confuse bro.U said u r in search of d truth n wich i no deep insid of u its wat u long 4

me confused or you confused free-thinking will lead you to Paganism. free-thinking is not a form of religion. when you open up your mind, it is called free-thinking. when you stop being stubborn and narrow, it is free-thinking. it is when you adjust to any condition that gives you the truth. to me, Paganism is the truth, but there are yet more truths to be uncovered, such as the beginning of the world, the connection between the material and the spiritual worlds and about life itself. truth is not necessarily about religion. we might be wanting to seek truth in other spheres of life as well. .
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

free-thinking has nothing to do with religion or atheism. it is just a state of mind.

no you see, you never understand Paganism. Paganism is infinite. we were ever growing. why else do you think Pagan scholars in Ancient Rome, Egypt, China and India wrote so many treatises because they were ever expanding. the Pythagorean cult, etc. our religion is infinite. the same gos for the quest for truth. .

why are you intent upon forcing someone elses father down my throat i already have a father. i dont need a murderer/cheat/liar/magician as a substitute. tongue
Your pagan ancentors are they not magicians? Their thinking facuties are worst like yours.Can you imagine that your so call ancentors worshiped stone,tree etc.Things that can not talk or walk like you what a pity.

You are here claming you are not Christian or Muslim.Let me tell you your true identity,you are Satan's worshiper or from where did your ancentor get their magics ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read / STOP! condeming the building of the propose 3km By 3km Auditorium In Rccg / I Was Not Created.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.