Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Christainity Is A False Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christainity Is A False Religion (2766 Views)

Poll: Islam is the religion of Jesus

Yes: 62% (5 votes)
No: 37% (3 votes)
None of the Above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Christainity Is Not Expected To Make Sense To The Physical Mind. / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 19, 2012
Quote me wrong if you can...
Can someone tell me the Religion of jesus himself when he came to this world... Everyone know that christainity was form after he left this world
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2012
you are right. no arguments there. wink
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
you are right. no arguments there. wink
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2012
oh and yes, for your question, jesus was a Jew when he came in. he was probably an illegitimate child of mary, who made up a cock-and-bull story to hide the true facts. also the Jews were always creating problems and attempting to disrupt the powerful, stable and progressive Pagan Roman Empire.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by jimcomb(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2012
oluface: Quote me wrong if you can...
Can someone tell me the Religion of jesus himself when he came to this world... Everyone know that christainity was form after he left this world

Nothing to quote man.. But we'll be judge by the words we speak, change your words about WHAT you don't Know.if those who studied RELIGION to Phd level abstains from this type of thread,I think you should. this is my advise.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2012
^shut up you and your stu.pid phD. if you have the guts talk man to slave. yes a slave thats what you are . a slave with your masters identity. . angry tongue
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^shut up you and your stu.pid phD. if you have the guts talk man to slave. yes a slave thats what you are . a slave with your masters identity. . angry tongue
pHd for Real..
How about HIV
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by logicboy: 11:18pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:
pHd for Real..
How about HIV

No, its not HIV, it's diarrhea of the mouth. Chrisians just talk rubbish when they hear the name of their beloved Jesus
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 19, 2012
logicboy:

No, its not HIV, it's diarrhea of the mouth. Chrisians just talk rubbish when they hear the name of their beloved Jesus
Man Muslim must accept jesus as messanger of God and not his son or trinity.. Do yell at jesus please... God sent him for real but he is a muslim.. One love my brother
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2012
if i find jesus skeleton, i will feed it to the dogs so they can sh!.t it out in the bush. .
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 19, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
if i find jesus skeleton, i will feed it to the dogs so they can sh!.t it out in the bush. .
Are you alright @ all
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:
Are you alright @ all

yes i was just about to feed my animal friends. my goats, my dogs and my other fellow creatures. . grin
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 19, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i was just about to feed my animal friends. my goats, my dogs and my other fellow creatures. . grin
dont yell at the prophet of God.. Its a sin.. Not joking please
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by logicboy: 11:39pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:
Man Muslim must accept jesus as messanger of God and not his son or trinity.. Do yell at jesus please... God sent him for real but he is a muslim.. One love my brother

Jesus is not a muslim. Jesus lived and died at time when there were no Arabs or muslims in Jerusalem or Rome
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2012
logicboy:

Jesus is not a muslim. Jesus lived and died at time when there were no Arabs or muslims in Jerusalem or Rome
Do you know the meaning of Muslim?
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2012
oluface:
dont yell at the prophet of God.. Its a sin.. Not joking please

why shouldnt I. it is my birthright! He is the sworn enemy of my religion. he indirectly killed many Africans. he mentally and physically enslaved my people. i spit on him. that gay she-male. angry
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

why shouldnt I. it is my birthright! He is the sworn enemy of my religion. he indirectly killed many Africans. he mentally and physically enslaved my people. i spit on him. that gay she-male. angry

One of the srew that hold your brain has worn out..
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

One of the srew that hold your brain has worn out..

i am a free thinker. my brain is not held in place by screws. .
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i am a free thinker. my brain is not held in place by screws. .

being a free thinking is a sin.. Do you create urself my brother or u faall down from the sky..
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

being a free thinking is a sin.. Do you create urself my brother or u faall down from the sky..

why is it a sin by being a free thinker, im referring to religion. and im just being my true self unlike you fellows.

i dont get the point of your second sentence. . undecided
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 8:33am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

why is it a sin by being a free thinker, im referring to religion. and im just being my true self unlike you fellows.

i dont get the point of your second sentence. . undecided

One question.
Are u a christain or Muslim..
Do you believe that God created you
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

One question.
Are u a christain or Muslim..
Do you believe that God created you

im neither christian nor muslim. I follow Maguzawa Hausa Traditional Religion, so i classify as A Pagan. I believe the Godly forces created my ancestors.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Jenwitemi(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2012
That is fast becoming a well known INFO, bro, that Christianity is a false religion. They can't even prove the existence of their Jesus who looks more like a composite character syncretized from many different and older pagan mythical figures of worship.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2012
yes it is well-known ( though people refuse to admit it), that we pagan first started the concept of Religion. since then, the later monotheistic Jews (after moses) and christians and muslims have corrupted the very idea of religion, in turn, feeding the relative growth of atheism in recent years. christianity is a worser form of judaism.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 8:45am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
yes it is well-known ( though people refuse to admit it), that we pagan first started the concept of Religion. since then, the later monotheistic Jews (after moses) and christians and muslims have corrupted the very idea of religion, in turn, feeding the relative growth of atheism in recent years. christianity is a worser form of judaism.

So you are pagan?
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

So you are pagan?

100% AND PROUD!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 8:49am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

100% AND PROUD!
Why did u refuse to worship your lord that created you!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2012
oluface:
Why did u refuse to worship your lord that created you!

I WORSHIP THE SUPREME CREATOR, MY LORD, Saarkin Aljinn. who told you i refuse to worship. do you like making up stories
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

I WORSHIP THE SUPREME CREATOR, MY LORD, Saarkin Aljinn. who told you i refuse to worship. do you like making up stories
How can Saarkin Aljin be your lord.. Any prove for that!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Jenwitemi(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2012
Why do you need proof, though? Would you like to worship him too? grin wink
oluface:
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2012
oluface:

Yes the world is proof. I am proof, you are proof. everyone is proof. the Stars, the Sun. the Galaxy. The animals, the plants and all other creation. My Hausa people were taught about God in the beginning of our evolution to a proper Hausa people, as Saarkin Aljinn. Saarkin Aljinn is just another name for the Great Creator Spirit, and he is the same as Olodumare or Zeus, or Chukwu or Brahma, etc. .
Saarkin Aljinn is the Supreme Creator Force. the Big-Bang ,etc and everything else ever written on this blank canvas are all due to the Great Force, the Supreme Lord. However, this force can never exist alone. it is infinite. therefore, the many lesser forces and spirits. they are all interdependent.

as for your jesus, he was just an illegitimate child who brainwashed and fooled everyone with his little trickery and made you all man-worshipers.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2012

Mr man, you know the true but you have chose lies to console yourself.

We all know that God did not tell any prophet that this is my religion right from the beginning of world. After Adam and Evil had been sent out of the garden of Eden and people are mutipling on the face of earth,they started chosing their gods. People that were woshiped the one true God were few. God wants his people to know him and to worship him instead of fake gods they are woshiping.
To achive this God called Abraham from his pagan land so that he can teach him his statutes and ordinance ,so that him and his decendant would know how to woship one God and through them,spread it to the world which was later acomplished by Jesus Christ.

God chose Israel as his nation Exodus 7: 6 .He called them his first born and he promised them that, if they would obey his voice and keep his convenant,then they shall be a peculiar tressure unto God above all people for all the earth is mine and they shall be unto God the khngdom of priests, and an holy nation Exodus 19 :4-7.

During this time there was no paticular name given to them as name of their religion.They are not Jews nor Islam or Christian. They worshiped God by folloing his Law, commandment and by offering animals as a sacrifice and atonement of their sins if they committed sins that are not lead to death.The other nations knows them as Israelite,Hebrew.

Israel consists twelve chidren of Jacob.They were later became twelve tribes of Israel.These tribes later divided during the reigns of King David into two Judea and Israel. The ten tribes out of twelve were call Isreal and the other two were called Judea.The later reconciled but after the death of king Solomon,Rehobam became king and they divided again 1 king 12 :1-20
Most of Judeas' kings did what is right in the sight of God unlike Israel' kings who alway did evil.

After the Israel had been taken to exile they called Judeas people Jews and people called their religion jewish religion till today God did not say they should name their religion to be Jews

If you said Jesus Christ was not Christians you are right because the disciples are called Christians after the death of Jesus Christ for the people saw Christ in their lives.God did not call or name them Christians and Christians knew this.

Muslims are the liers, they said Muslims/Islams means total submission to God by this the said all the prophets include Jesus are Muslim . The idea behind this is just like that of Tortoise and his coleagues that went for occassion and they were asking their names one after the other ,when they asked about Tortoise name he said his name is ALL OF YOU and if they bring food and says for all of you Tortoise would claims ownership of it. Muslims also used the world MUSLIM/ISLAM to claims all the prophets to their religion. Muslims are fake.

Let Muslims tell me, are they all submissive to God ?

All the disciples of Jesus christ who totally surrender their lives for God, who did not value their lives for the sake of kingdom of God ,are they Muslims also?
Are the Muslims saying their are not rightrous christians who surrender/submissive to God ?

If they want to talk about following the ancients religion of Isreal, that God gave to them through Moses in which Muslims accused christians of been corrupted. Are they themself following them. If Yes, how many times have you made atonement for your sins this year according to law? How many times have you used animal to make sacrifice to God this years as Abraham and others did ?You have not done these But you can open your mouth to insult Jesus who relieved you of these.

Muslims are liers, i am sorry to say. I have posted this before in Muslims section they know the truth but they will never follow it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals / Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed / Why Does The God Build Mansion In Heaven But Refuse To Build A Temple For Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.