Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Christainity Is A False Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christainity Is A False Religion (2778 Views)

Poll: Islam is the religion of Jesus

Yes: 62% (5 votes)
No: 37% (3 votes)
None of the Above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Christainity Is Not Expected To Make Sense To The Physical Mind. / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2012
Ayomivic:
Your pagan ancentors are they not magicians? Their thinking facuties are worst like yours.Can you imagine that your so call ancentors worshiped stone,tree etc.Things that can not talk or walk like you what a pity.

You are here claming you are not Christian or Muslim.Let me tell you your true identity,you are Satan's worshiper or from where did your ancentor get their magics ?

My ancestors and my contemporaries are not magicians who played tricks to fool people. They only knew how to influence the spiritual forces and used it in times of necessity, e.g., a drought, famine, barreness(fertility rites), etc. They were/are just simple people involved in agriculture and hunting.

My ancestors worshipped the Spiritual forces through the creations, i.e., through nature. since that is the only medium through which we can sense the forces and maintain a link to the Gods.

we do not have a concept of satan so i dont know what you are ranting about. undecided
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

me confused or you confused free-thinking will lead you to Paganism. free-thinking is not a form of religion. when you open up your mind, it is called free-thinking. when you stop being stubborn and narrow, it is free-thinking. it is when you adjust to any condition that gives you the truth. to me, Paganism is the truth, but there are yet more truths to be uncovered, such as the beginning of the world, the connection between the material and the spiritual worlds and about life itself. truth is not necessarily about religion. we might be wanting to seek truth in other spheres of life as well. .
ok,i get ur point! ders notin wrong wit searchin abt wat u dnt no?Truth u said its nt NECCESARILY abt religion bt it may be.Dat truth u said dat is yet 2 be uncoverd abt life,connection btw d material world n d spiritual world,d begining of d world e.t.c.
Wat if i tel u dat ur search is over. Dat i hv answs 2 dem?
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko:
ok,i get ur point! ders notin wrong wit searchin abt wat u dnt no?Truth u said its nt NECCESARILY abt religion bt it may be.Dat truth u said dat is yet 2 be uncoverd abt life,connection btw d material world n d spiritual world,d begining of d world e.t.c.
Wat if i tel u dat ur search is over. Dat i hv answs 2 dem?

haha then i would make mysef a cup of tea, sit down and say: TELL ME! cool
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by beylinko(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

haha then i would make mysef a cup of tea, sit down and say: TELL ME! cool
sincerely do u want 2 hear it. if yes i wil gladly share it
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2012
beylinko:
sincerely do u want 2 hear it. if yes i wil gladly share it

yes go on. make sure it is sensible. .
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 20, 2012
Yes i am back... Wetin be una conclusion
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

My ancestors and my contemporaries are not magicians who played tricks to fool people. They only knew how to influence the spiritual forces and used it in times of necessity, e.g., a drought, famine, barreness(fertility rites), etc. They were/are just simple people involved in agriculture and hunting.

My ancestors worshipped the Spiritual forces through the creations, i.e., through nature. since that is the only medium through which we can sense the forces and maintain a link to the Gods.

we do not have a concept of satan so i dont know what you are ranting about. undecided

No how no how.. God words must surely come to passs..
You are sign that Allah is real...
Allah has spoken abt people like you in the quran..
You are not the first or will be the last person that the devil will mislead from Allah path has he has promise God...
Can you tell me what make the bird to fly over the sky with anything holding it. If not.... It is part of the sign of Allah.. Your lord and my lord
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2012
oluface: ..

No how no how.. God words must surely come to passs..
You are sign that Allah is real...
Allah has spoken abt people like you in the quran..
You are not the first or will be the last person that the devil will mislead from Allah path has he has promise God...
Can you tell me what make the bird to fly over the sky with anything holding it. If not.... It is part of the sign of Allah.. Your lord and my lord

you dey craze or wat a bird flies because of wings. pooh even a 5 yr-old kid knows that. a Bird doesnt fly because your alah teleports him. tongue
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you dey craze or wat a bird flies because of wings. pooh even a 5 yr-old kid knows that. a Bird doesnt fly because your alah teleports him. tongue

look @ how well educated you are..

A bird fly because it has wing...
Nawww my brother ..
What will you say about chicken wings... Why cant they travel has birds.. How old are you bros
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 20, 2012
If you can make a drop of water yourself without using what Allah has created.. Bros i will worship you.. Mumu
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2012
oluface:

look @ how well educated you are..

A bird fly because it has wing...
Nawww my brother ..
What will you say about chicken wings... Why cant they travel has birds.. How old are you bros

Chickens can fly for short distances. In the wild, they roost in trees, not on the ground. Chicken farmers will "pin" their wings to keep them under manageable control.
"Genetically-modified" chickens are raised for human consumption, and are not structurally the same as wild birds. Normal chickens can fly pretty well, and banties can fly as well as partridges! (i.e. not as high or as far as migratory birds).
Certain breeds of chicken can fly/flutter more than others. The bantams/Arcana chickens can fly/flutter better than the heaver Rhode-land reds or Sussex chickens.
Hope this helps.
Todays Chicken are descendants of Wild JungleFowl and cannot fly properly because like all other domesticated animals, they have evolved. .
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Ayomivic(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Where is your God and the spiritual forces you are talking about? How did they originate.

What about the magic your ancentors was using to disapear and overtune their enemies cars or hung the pregnace of their foe?
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2012
Picking up arguement with you is like picking up arguement with a deaf man
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by Kay17: 7:57pm On May 20, 2012
I don tire for ppl like Oluface! Ascribing functions for your God without justification wouldn't work!
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2012
Ayomivic:
Where is your God and the spiritual forces you are talking about? How did they originate.

What about the magic your ancentors was using to disapear and overtune their enemies cars or hung the pregnace of their foe?

how can the spiritual forces originate They are infinite.

and who told you that my HAusa ancestors overturned cars of enemies. are you even serious or wat

oluface: Picking up arguement with you is like picking up arguement with a deaf man

i have disproved or countered everything you have said so far. you too have now reached a stage where you have neither facts nor any form of positive argument to present to me. you are defeated. . cool
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by jimcomb(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

excuse me bro. this is not my topic. those words were said by oluface. wink

ALL PAGANS WILL ROT IN HELL, @ PAGAN 9JA, You shall remember me when you meet PAGAN USA, PAGAN australia etc in Hell that's if you refuse to accept Jesus as you lord and personal saviour. Oh ye Foolish PAGAN.I can Use the Name of JESUS and Raise the dead,heal the sick, etc.but you don't have a Name as Good as that. Please give your life to Jesus because he loves you.I Know he will meet you tonight in your dream by fire by force.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by hallmark77: 5:08pm On May 28, 2012
@OLUFACE,Can you explain step by steps use of the 99Names of Allah to solve problems for non-muslims especially.I dont mean just some brief explanation but detail step by step guide.I am currious and I will like to know.
Re: Christainity Is A False Religion by hallmark77: 5:08pm On May 28, 2012
@OLUFACE,Can you explain step by steps use of the 99Names of Allah to solve problems for non-muslims especially.I dont mean just some brief explanation but detail step by step guide.I am currious and I will like to know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T. B Joshua Predict Massive Death Via 2go / STOP! condeming the building of the propose 3km By 3km Auditorium In Rccg / David Ibeyieomi Turns Water To Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.