Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? (30173 Views)

Champions & Europa League Prediction / Your Champions League Prediction / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Josh316(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2012
Initially reports had it that T.B Joshua predicted that he saw the match btw Bayern and Chelsea and that Chelsea won. Later, his people retracted the prophesy and he went on to say that he 'SAW' the first half of the match and he saw a 'BALD HEADED' man score in the first half of the game and called for prayers for Chelsea. so since the only bald headed man didnt score, and Chelsea went on to finally win, shall we say his prophesy was FALSE? lol

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by ayobase(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2012
Josh316: Initially reports had it that T.B Joshua predicted that he saw the match btw Bayern and Chelsea and that Chelsea won. Later, his people retracted the prophesy and he went on to say that he 'SAW' the first half of the match and he saw a 'BALD HEADED' man score in the first half of the game and called for prayers for Chelsea. so since the only bald headed man didnt score, and Chelsea went on to finally win, shall we say his prophesy was FALSE? lol

God reveals so that we can
attend to it........

A prohecy can be altered if
attended to properly.

I gez Chelea fans must have
prayed properly!

Hmm....just chuckling here!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by tonymariao(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2012
What happen was dat he failed dis tym around n he has succeeded in mesmerising its members dat dey believe whatever he says chai! Or abi he didn't voodoo well Lol

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by anishe(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2012
Up Chelsea. We are the Champions. Anybody can predict whatever he/she likes. We have carried the day. Let them keep predicting!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by sholay2011(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2012
Prophecy abi prediction?? Abegi!!! If chelsea had lost, his 'prophecy' wud av com to pass...nw dt dey've won,d claim is dt d prophecy was averted by consistent prayers by maybe...d fans...mschew!!! undecided Pls, he shud prophesy abt hw boko haram wud meet her waterloo and nt a game of twenty-two men chasing a ball. cool Nonsense! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by emmanbol: 11:58am On May 20, 2012
Pls, i am nt a blind supporter of th joshua bt if i see the truth, i acknowledge it is d truth, otherwise, i declare it as lies.
So far by d grace of God, i have not watched, seen anytin on tb joshua dat is evil thru emmanuel tv, tb joshua blogs, which re d only reliable source as others as been hijacked by d devil to propagate evil concernin him even nairaland is not counted out.
I never heard anytin like bald head score a goal. It was actualy somebodies thoughts
he only said 'chelsea needs more prayer to win than bayern'.and also only stopped @first half. Be careful to quickly believe and transmit news. God bless nigeria, God bless the body of christ. Peace

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by scopusng(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2012
Other predictions have video proofffffffffff. He could denied dis cos there is no video prooffffffffffff to show he actually predicted that chelsea will not win.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by yohannazack(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2012
Wetin com concern prophet wit football? To me dat prophecy was fake an nt jst false.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by KINGwax(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2012
tonymariao: What happen was dat he failed dis tym around n he has succeeded in mesmerising its members dat dey believe whatever he says chai! Or abi he didn't voodoo well Lol
why don't u jes post a video link to his TV? Cos all his prophesy appear live from there. I'm not his fan anyway, but i hate rumors!

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by 55gal(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2012
Honestly, i am still wondering. what happened?Guess abi?shame!why can't he concentrate on things of God?Robben even missed the penalty.....mk una they respect una self oooooo
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Kessyy2k4(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2012
Laugh wnt kill me oo. Mayb t.p joshua is tryn 2 say d reverse! Na God go save us 4rm 9ja prophet! Cos me self b prophet. I predict chealse wining

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Havilah93(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2012
tb josua koo, sad

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by cyril83(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2012
emmanbol: Pls, i am nt a blind supporter of th joshua bt if i see the truth, i acknowledge it is d truth, otherwise, i declare it as lies.
So far by d grace of God, i have not watched, seen anytin on tb joshua dat is evil thru emmanuel tv, tb joshua blogs, which re d only reliable source as others as been hijacked by d devil to propagate evil concernin him even nairaland is not counted out.
I never heard anytin like bald head score a goal. It was actualy somebodies thoughts
he only said 'chelsea needs more prayer to win than bayern'.and also only stopped @first half. Be careful to quickly believe and transmit news. God bless nigeria, God bless the body of christ. Peace

May good lord open ur eyez and deliver you from bondage...say a big amen

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by murabs(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2012
na wayo prophecy, he should either predict win or loose and not sit on the fence. Any other person can even predict better.

His fans better advice him to concentrate his energy on the peace of the country, not FBALL

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Hearme(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2012
I READ THE POST WHICH SAID A BLACK MAN ASSISTED AND A BALD MAN SCORED. NOT SURE OF THE POSTER'S CLAIM. BUT, DROGBA COULD HAVE TECHNICALLY ASSISTED ROBBEN IF HE HAD SCORED IN THE FIRST HALF OF EXTRA TIME. ALTHOUGH THE ASSIT WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT OF RIBERY.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by melodyirish(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2012
Nonsence!!! He should remove eyes from things of football nd face the tins of salvation. Fake prophesy
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 20, 2012
Lets ask Tb Joshua when Arsenal will win the champions league

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by cyril83(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2012
emmanbol: Pls, i am nt a blind supporter of th joshua bt if i see the truth, i acknowledge it is d truth, otherwise, i declare it as lies.

you are definately effected wit tuberculosis joshua and may gud lord heal u of this miserable disease
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by spikesC(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2012
ogbeche77: Lets ask Tb Joshua when Arsenal will win the champions league

grin grin grin grin
When octopus was asked, he kept laughing until he died

15 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by stiyke(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2012
Why concern yourself and prayer on a mere game in a far away country, while ur backyard is burning with blood flowing. Nigerians sef. Pls profesy about nigeria and boko not football game.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2012
May God deliver us from these pastors.
I can never forget France98 when DBN tv interviewed one man of God. I can't remember his name now but was very popular then.
He prophesised that Naija would be in final, but if we pray hard, we would carry the cup. Stupidly for me, i believed him wholly to the extent that when Denmark was leading us 4-0, i was stil optimistic that we would equalize.
My eyes clear when i here final whistle.

13 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Olalekan0(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: you are definately effected wit tuberculosis joshua and may gud lord heal u of this miserable disease
Y'all citisizing TB Joshua should just give us a video-ed proof that the man foretold the match result and stop beating about the bush! Period!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by killuminati(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: you are definately effected wit tuberculosis joshua and may gud lord heal u of this miserable disease
amin
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by fluxbush(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2012
grin grin
kilimanjaro: May God deliver us from these pastors.
I can never forget France98 when DBN tv interviewed one man of God. I can't remember his name now but was very popular then.
He prophesised that Naija would be in final, but if we pray hard, we would carry the cup. Stupidly for me, i believed him wholly to the extent that when Denmark was leading us 4-0, i was stil optimistic that we would equalize.
LWKMD!!! grin
LWKMD!!!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by idelle: 1:00pm On May 20, 2012
I pray [img]http://www./g.gif[/img]
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by tonymariao(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2012
d problem is dat his members won't release d video if his predictions had come true mehn we know 4 hear
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by lexus1: 1:13pm On May 20, 2012
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]God
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Lovine: 1:19pm On May 20, 2012
Which gud Lord? So you seems to know God but hate His prophet. The way you mention Tuberculosis all the time and I am sorry to tell you this may catch up with you some day as you have no Jesus Christ
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by simongonner: 1:20pm On May 20, 2012
spikes C:

grin grin grin grin
When octopus was asked, he kept laughing until he died
haha lols nairaland guys no go kill me with dem mouth
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by simongonner: 1:22pm On May 20, 2012
ogbeche77: Lets ask Tb Joshua when Arsenal will win the champions league
next season....
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by juman(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2012
yohanna zack: Wetin com concern prophet wit football? To me dat prophecy was fake an nt jst false.

Abi o. He has nothing serious to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates / Mauricio Pochettino Confronts Mike Dean After Burnley Loss (Photos) / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.