Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? (30255 Views)

Champions & Europa League Prediction / Your Champions League Prediction / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Hackomania(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2012
This life na per head o. Just face your Christianity and leave prophesy for prophet. Leave mata for Matthias. Chelsea win, or them no win, TBJ ministry must continue.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by niddamugu(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2012
God is not a gambler! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by yaksh: 12:30pm On May 21, 2012
if no b disbeliever who will predict sumtin in future, may god mek us understand d truth
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by nconcept: 2:10pm On May 21, 2012
Maybe Chelsea's prayers altered his prophecy...mtshwww...yeye dey smell
http:///IQNBwmEE
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Sike(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2012
I tire o
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by brainchild78(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2012
emmanbol: Pls, i am nt a blind supporter of th joshua bt if i see the truth, i acknowledge it is d truth, otherwise, i declare it as lies.
So far by d grace of God, i have not watched, seen anytin on tb joshua dat is evil thru emmanuel tv, tb joshua blogs, which re d only reliable source as others as been hijacked by d devil to propagate evil concernin him even nairaland is not counted out.
I never heard anytin like bald head score a goal. It was actualy somebodies thoughts
Stop pledging support and defence to a man you hardly know inwardly. Focus on salvation and the true teachings of Christ Jesus as opposed to following a man that puts on a show for his own selfish gain. What does a prediction or so called prophecy about a football match have to do with salvation for humanity? Are you a sycophant? Let TB Joshua carry his own cross and you go on and carry your own.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by bebechuks: 11:21pm On May 21, 2012
I would rather we all go mute on this one cause no one knows who is who. Please let's be mature and stop calling a man that calls himself a prof. Let God be d judge.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by ninos(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2012
i dunno how people reason. He said Man City needed more prayers to win the league and we all saw the last minute drama that played out. Now he said Chelsea needed more prayers and twice they were on the backfoot even though they eventually won. Does that make the prophecy false? I'm just saying we should desist from calling him names. "Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm" doesn't refer to only bodily harm. Don't jeopardise your future by one careless statement just because you think you know how to talk. Its an advice, you don't need to accept it...your choice.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2012
Questions for the castigators?
Who many fings have you predicted correctly?
Must we wander away from realities?
No that the reality is always with us.
I need constructive criticisn ...Pls
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Maximus85(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2012
COME JOIN US THE REAL MADRID NAIJA FANS.
https://m.facebook.com/RealMadridNaijaFans
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2012
Ayoakinkahunsi: Questions for the castigators?
Who many fings have you predicted correctly?
Must we wander away from realities?
No that the reality is always with us.
I need constructive criticisn ...Pls

Here is some constructive criticism for you!!

SHUT THE FHUCK UP, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO SAY!!

Remain blessed.. Halleluyah!!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Kologie: 9:02am On May 22, 2012
He that criticise what he does not understand is like a man burning with high fever, to whom the choicest of food is unpalatable... Dnt just critcise because others are critcising, dnt base ur criticism on hearsay...like the bible said,'the simple believe all that he hears'.... 'prove ye all things'.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by topmost4u(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2012
simon gonner: next season....
mtcheew next season ko,next season ni
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by ayomidefalaye(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2012
If u meet Jesus face to face u can believe him Dr Thomas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record / The 10 Things #EndBadGovernance Protest Conveners Want From Government / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.