Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? (30259 Views)

Champions & Europa League Prediction / Your Champions League Prediction / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by jaysm(f): 4:41pm On May 20, 2012
Nairalanders,talk about what u know, not things u know nothing about. Did u guys watch d prophesy directly or some told u after adding salt and pepper and u supported because u hate him? That is not fair hearing na, stop broadcasting rumors not on men of God but generally!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by redsun(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2012
It is just a game,any side could have won.There is nothing predictably about it,it is all about assumption.

Whhat is predictable is that terry is fcked racist and that drogba is a black stud who havent actually realized what he represents,hence the "afan nna,na nwa,na monso" when ever he scores.+++
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Josh316(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2012
spikes C:

grin grin grin grin
When octopus was asked, he kept laughing until he died
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OMG!!!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by melvournis(f): 5:11pm On May 20, 2012
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by melvournis(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2012
Thanks for your post.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by melvournis(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2012
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by mandsignal(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2012
Josh316: Initially reports had it that T.B Joshua predicted that he saw the match btw Bayern and Chelsea and that Chelsea won. Later, his people retracted the prophesy and he went on to say that he 'SAW' the first half of the match and he saw a 'BALD HEADED' man score in the first half of the game and called for prayers for Chelsea. so since the only bald headed man didnt score, and Chelsea went on to finally win, shall we say his prophesy was FALSE? lol
LEAVE THAT MAN JOO IF NAH PLANET CRASH . Him go predict well.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by adaybayor(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2012
spikes C:

grin grin grin grin
When octopus was asked, he kept laughing until he died

These days I only come to NL to laugh...@spike you just made my day...LWKMD!!!!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by gudnex22(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2012
emmanbol: Pls, i am nt a blind supporter of th joshua bt if i see the truth, i acknowledge it is d truth, otherwise, i declare it as lies.
So far by d grace of God, i have not watched, seen anytin on tb joshua dat is evil thru emmanuel tv, tb joshua blogs, which re d only reliable source as others as been hijacked by d devil to propagate evil concernin him even nairaland is not counted out.
I never heard anytin like bald head score a goal. It was actualy somebodies thoughts
he only said 'chelsea needs more prayer to win than bayern'.and also only stopped @first half. Be careful to quickly believe and transmit news. God bless nigeria, God bless the body of christ. Peace

Dont mind all d abokies what did they know apert from bombing.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by isaco(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2012
[/color]Note. Prayer can change prophesy. okay? Dont commit sin because of ordinary football. Say what you know. Not what you think. Prophesy Is a misery even may not be clare to the prophet himself. Be careful! Watch.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by mekulonaire(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2012
Josh316: Initially reports had it that T.B Joshua predicted that he saw the match btw Bayern and Chelsea and that Chelsea won. Later, his people retracted the prophesy and he went on to say that he 'SAW' the first half of the match and he saw a 'BALD HEADED' man score in the first half of the game and called for prayers for Chelsea. so since the only bald headed man didnt score, and Chelsea went on to finally win, shall we say his prophesy was FALSE? lol
i guessed he jst predicted d match,he didnt see any fucking tin
it was realy a false prophesssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,in yash don open......................
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by bodejohn(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2012
Yeah, I know that God sometimes involves himself with human trivialities or how should we explain when Peter asked Jesus if he could step out of the boat and walk on water. Not one single soul was won by the miracle and it almost became a disaster for Peter himself.
Now to the game and the predictions, I belief prophecies should be for spiritual upliftment of the body of Christ and edification of the saints. Having said all these, the prophesy/prediction was not necessary in the first place.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by adonisyung(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2012
MtcheWwwwwww some ppl will just ß lieing wit Gods name...I pity dem sha
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by mekulonaire(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2012
jaysm: Nairalanders,talk about what u know, not things u know nothing about. Did u guys watch d prophesy directly or some told u after adding salt and pepper and u supported because u hate him? That is not fair hearing na, stop broadcasting rumors not on men of God but generally!
yah i tink ure rite ,sumtimes i read rumours dat are nt 2rue here,i ve kum 2 realize dat nairaland is 1 of d problems if nt many......
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Peterson1993(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2012
where has my post i posted this morning on this thread gone to? Nairaland sucks..! Just because i condemed the regular fixing of t.b joshua issue on the front page, you guys just keep on deleting. Mteeeewww... Am out of here. Heading strainght to my programming and webmaster forum where great minds speak. You guys can delete this post as well....
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by gsmgold: 7:48pm On May 20, 2012
kilimanjaro: May God deliver us from these pastors.
I can never forget France98 when DBN tv interviewed one man of God. I can't remember his name now but was very popular then.
He prophesised that Naija would be in final, but if we pray hard, we would carry the cup. Stupidly for me, i believed him wholly to the extent that when Denmark was leading us 4-0, i was stil optimistic that we would equalize.
My eyes clear when i here final whistle.
lol
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by counsellors: 7:48pm On May 20, 2012
all the past predictions of tb joshua concerning outcome of football matches and some notable predictions could still be found on you tube till today,this man i believe never predicted anything about the outcome of this match as we could av seen it on you tube,this so called prediction i believe must have come from some people to counter the earlier prediction credited to tb joshua that chelsea would win the trophy.The trophy has been won and lost and people should let this man be.UP CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2012
I am not a fan of TB Joshua neither am i against him. But what has football got to do with the kingdom?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by IfyAwazie(f): 9:26pm On May 20, 2012
I can never forget France98 when DBN tv interviewed one man of God. I can't remember his name now but was very popular then.
He prophesised that Naija would be in final, but if we pray hard, we would carry the cup. Stupidly for me, i believed him wholly to the extent that when Denmark was leading us 4-0, i was stil optimistic that we would equalize.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by IfyAwazie(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2012
Very funny. Still cant stop laughing.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by gpovo(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2012
lets not say it was false but was changed tru prayers, remember he said, chelsea needed 2b prayed 4 ,it could be one of those tins.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Son274: 10:52pm On May 20, 2012
Only God can prophesise correctly. Humanbeings are only trying.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by keleto(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2012
hello house,i was d one dat posted TB joshua,s prophecy on nairaland.
I was not told,i watched d programme live on emmanuel tv on sunday 6th may 2012 at 1:07pm.he actually predicted he saw a bald headed man putting the ball into d net wit d help of a tall black ma.he claimed to have watched d fisrt half n promised to reveal the second half d next sunday,bt he did not.he also said dat chelsea need more prayer dan bayern.
my own point is this does it mean dat God supported chelsea against bayern cos chelsea prayed. No no no God is nt partial n he neva involves himself in games. Foot ball is a game,d more mistakes u made d worse d game for u.THERE IS NO GOD IN FOOTBALL.
I sign out
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by keleto(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2012
hello house,i was d one dat posted TB joshua,s prophecy on nairaland.
I was not told,i watched d programme live on emmanuel tv on sunday 6th may 2012 at 1:07pm.he actually predicted he saw a bald headed man putting the ball into d net wit d help of a tall black ma.he claimed to have watched d fisrt half n promised to reveal the second half d next sunday,bt he did not.he also said dat chelsea need more prayer dan bayern.
my own point is this does it mean dat God supported chelsea against bayern cos chelsea prayed. No no no God is nt partial n he neva involves himself in games. Foot ball is a game,d more mistakes u made d worse d game for u.THERE IS NO GOD IN FOOTBALL.
I sign out.ok

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2012
Must Joshua predict on everything
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by MissEZ(f): 1:47am On May 21, 2012
It is only in TB joshua's church that prophecy has become so trivial to the point of predicting football games. Prophecy in the bible usually concerned weighty issues and were geared towards bringing about repentance. People need to read their bibles more

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by linearity: 3:52am On May 21, 2012
Samson A N: That was why he said Chelsea ned prayer more than their Bayern Munich. He even urged Chelsea fans in the church to pray. I am sure they kept doing even after the day's prophesy. I know of those that fasted and prayed for Chelsea in in Kaduna where I live. I am sure the God that answereth by fire, heard them.

What you just said is nonesense...what about Bayern fans? What made you think they did not pray or did God love Chelsea fans more?

God is not interested if Chelsea or Bayern wins the champions league...Check through the Bible and tell me about a single prophecy that parallel this. His so call prophecies..which I would rather call bets are usually pivoted on something such that, whatever the out come; it would be attributed to him. If Chelsea lost, it would have been attributed to Chelsea's fans lack of Prayers or God wanting it to happen that way.

I remember the world cup qualifier Nigeria lost, he prophecies that the march will be tough against Nigeria...Many Nigerians prayed and fasted..some of the Eagle fans and players wanted to even go and see him for some 'special' prayers...upon all that prayers and efforts...Nigeria lost. Why didn't God answer those prayers? What about the prophecy about Boko been wiped out by March? The prophecy of the Africa leader passing...people prayed...we even came to know that, that President was an acquaintance to the TB..upon those friendships and prayers, the guy still died..

This is not how God works...
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by One4me: 8:20am On May 21, 2012
TB Josh is no different from one "smart chap" l know who placed a bet of $100 that Bayern would win (that was almost obvious before the match and thus, the "pay-out" was less).

My guy also put $50 that Chelsea would win! shocked (The odds are far-far higher in this case and the pay-out was very heavy!)

At the end of the day, he lost his $100 but won $6,000! Either way, He is a Winner!

Now, that must be another TB Josh playing the Bets! grin wink

Prophesy loor, Prediction niii!

Let him prophesy the "location" (and date) where the next Boko-Bomb will explode.....maybe then l will pay attention!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2012

Jxt Wondering if 21st Century has got a Tech app that gets Prophets hypnotising while in the Spirit? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by deyemy: 10:03am On May 21, 2012
be it true or false prophesy,there is nothing that concern a true man of God with predicting match.its really bad of tb joshua,what God commision us to do is to preach the gospel nt predicting futball match.haba!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by megxo(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2012
no b prophecy, its jst mere predictions................ T.B Joshua, noo de put hand 4 dis kind mata abeg, u go jst spoil 4 profile, n de fall ur hands.............
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by humblebee: 10:28am On May 21, 2012
it wasn't a prediction, you dont predict who scores, how he'll score and who crosses the ball. that's way far from a prediction... it was a prophecy and he failed big time. i hate to talk about pastors but i think the honorable thing he should have said is "bayern will win" and then nobody will crucify him.
my synagogue-member colleague is now gentle, he dares not say anything about it else. i'll soo talk down his pastor ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University / Evangelos Marinakis Tests Positive To Coronavirus / The 10 Things #EndBadGovernance Protest Conveners Want From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.