Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Describe Roberto Di Matteo In One Sentence - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Describe Roberto Di Matteo In One Sentence (789 Views)

Roberto Di Matteo For Valencia Job? / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Describe Roberto Di Matteo In One Sentence by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2012
Ever since i have been watching football leagues of europe and the rest of the world, i have never seen a coach as cool as chelsea coach. He looks more of bussiness man than coach.Infact, many coaches will kick bottles, almost stand up through out the match, chewing gums and sort like.
I will say chelsea coach is very gentle, cool, calm and very sexy.
How will you describe him in your own sentence,dude?
Re: Describe Roberto Di Matteo In One Sentence by yoji: 2:25pm On May 20, 2012
He's jus lucky,dats all. He almost got westbrom relegated until he was sacked! And chelsea brought him back as an assistant coach cos he's and old boy who paid his dues to them on d field. @ chelsea he simply pleased d mafia dat sabotaged AVB and they decided to play for him
Re: Describe Roberto Di Matteo In One Sentence by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 20, 2012
in one sentence, u mean he is an italian cabal that was lucky to win the cup

(1) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli Found Kissing Girlfriend Fanny As They Watched AC And Barcelona / English Premier League 2013/2014: The Team With The Biggest Advantage? Arsenal!! / Everton V Chelsea Tomorow By 5.30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.