Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625547 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
The new session is starting months after the final exam cos the new VC has instructed everybody to vacate the school and hostel premises after the exam for renovation, but we pray for it not to occur. Its not more Dan a month or two. Good day.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
kingobasi: The new session is starting months after the final exam cos the new VC has instructed everybody to vacate the school and hostel premises after the exam for renovation, but we pray for it not to occur. Its not more Dan a month or two. Good day.
tanks bro any news about d post ume
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by hayubee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bashimi: dat one is impossible bro,if d new session start jan by feb again election is holding compulsory holiday i believe by october d school we resume fully for new session

I hope so too
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
why is it that only bad news like to come out of uniabuja?, they were the ones that started the news of the so called "indefinite ASUU strike", it was false, now they are saying till next year before the school resume, how does it make sense?... after all the strike wahala, do they know that some people have stayed at home for more than a year?, if it is true, then uniabuja and it's administrative body are USELESSSS
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Projectile5(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Presido,afta ur exams,wen ar u guys resumin?n ar we(2013/2014) set also resumin wit u if dey merge us?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bashimi: tanks bro any news about d post ume
No news on that yet
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dannyxy: why is it that only bad news like to come out of uniabuja?, they were the ones that started the news of the so called "indefinite ASUU strike", it was false, now they are saying till next year before the school resume, how does it make sense?... after all the strike wahala, do they know that some people have stayed at home for more than a year?, if it is true, then uniabuja and it's administrative body are USELESSSS
...utterly useless my broda,the students are even worse,no keen interest for education,they do all kinds of moral deformities,the news is everywhere in campus already that there is going to be 3months vacation after exams,and students are happy,vc wants to re-shovel abi na re-shuffle school academic calendar and build new infrastructures,renovate hostels.there is already set back in the system the 3months break wld only be another set back.2014/2015 aspirants if I may advice you(plural) make hay while u still can bcus dis sch is balderdash,had I knwn,if I had my way,I can only wish now..as they say if wishes were horses beggars would ride.my ex is writing her 2nd semester exams now for 100level,she got in 2013/14...uniabuja 2013/14 are still aspirants,their present 100level students av not seen their 1st semester results..they ar so lackadaisical here..this godforsaken school is a flexing sch as tagged by students themselves,its nothing but a glorified secondary school. victoria ascerta my ass.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lolz..students don dey find me come phase 3 bcus I talk fact..abeg oo am sorry..am an only child oo...na anger management problem I get.make una no vex#leaving abuja tonight.....who want die?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eeyah, safe trip in advance.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by hayubee(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why not Conclude first semester dis year nd have student resume march or mid march next year! A riot is looming
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
But when is the post UTME ?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
hayubee: Is a new section starting after d examination cos a rumor iz circulating dat next resumption is jan nxt year is it tru
new session will start september. Exam wll end 6 september and after d exam 2weeks break, so probably d new session should start september 20.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Projectile5: Presido,afta ur exams,wen ar u guys resumin?n ar we(2013/2014) set also resumin wit u if dey merge us?
we are resuming 2weeks after d exam and d new student are to resume immediately after d exam while we are still on break.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
gboru: But when is the post UTME ?
we are still waiting 4 d official announcement.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
The issue of the 3months vacation is just a rumors 4 now whch may be true or not, because d sch management hv nt said it officially. If It is gonna be true it b written and posted on d board. But the question here is dat wat kind of renovation is dat, gonna affect d whole sch? I wonder hw dat work wll look like. Before it was stated dat d sch shld stop developing d mini campus and devp mai campus. It sound funny bt dis is d truth uniabj is renting mini campus so it is nt even d sch property. If d man wanna work I think he shld go and start completing dose abandon project in d main campus. My faculty at d main campus has only foundation and notin more. U guys shld jst pray dat d senate shld nt agree wth dat, if nt all dose waiting 4 admss wll nt smell uniabj till next year.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
mrpresido3: The issue of the 3months vacation is just a rumors 4 now whch may be true or not, because d sch management hv nt said it officially. If It is gonna be true it b written and posted on d board. But the question here is dat wat kind of renovation is dat, gonna affect d whole sch? I wonder hw dat work wll look like. Before it was stated dat d sch shld stop developing d mini campus and devp mai campus. It sound funny bt dis is d truth uniabj is renting mini campus so it is nt even d sch property. If d man wanna work I think he shld go and start completing dose abandon project in d main campus. My faculty at d main campus has only foundation and notin more. U guys shld jst pray dat d senate shld nt agree wth dat, if nt all dose waiting 4 admss wll nt smell uniabj till next year.
you are making sense my brother, I was at main campus and all that is needed, is the completion of the site, what are they renovating again?, the acres of land there is enough to build new infacstructure and facilities without having to go on three months break, ahnn ahnnn ...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
poffistands: ...utterly useless my broda,the students are even worse,no keen interest for education,they do all kinds of moral deformities,the news is everywhere in campus already that there is going to be 3months vacation after exams,and students are happy,vc wants to re-shovel school academic calendar and build new infrastructures,renovate hostels.there is already set back in the system the 3months break wld only be another set back.2014/2015 aspirants if I may advice you(plural) make hay while u still can bcus dis sch is balderdash,had I knwn,if I had my way,I can only wish now..as they say if wishes were horses beggars would ride.my ex is writing her 2nd semester exams now for 100level,she got in 2013/14...uniabuja 2013/14 are still aspirants,their present 100level students av not seen their 1st semester results..they ar so lackadaisical here..this godforsaken school is a flexing sch as tagged by students themselves,its nothing but a glorified secondary school. victoria ascerta my ass.
I am just wondering if the three month break will turn uniabuja into Harvard or oxford university over night?, baba God na your hand we dey.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
please don't blame the VC he just want to make everyfin beta. For us. He want to re-shuffle everything abt the school which I see as a good idea, he want to make our school best among best. Pls make una no vex, u all will be admitted to enjoy the superb future adikwu administration. God bless.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
SUG ELECTION UPDATE : BY Okeke Nnaemeka. Rolland, an Undergraduate of UniAbuja From Faculty of Education and Dept of Science and Environmental Education.Info reaching my desk has it that the SUG election in UniAbuja Stated to hold 2morow Tuesday 5 2014 has been shifted till Wednesday 6 2014 with some of the contestant complaining that some students are yet to resume back to campus(Trust UniAbuja Students They Like House Pass School)As the Day of The Poll draws near Candidates has intensified their campaign by moving all the nook and cranny of the University Community seeking for there votesBen of Chem who is a strong presidential Contestants who stepped down from the contest stressing on moving on the path of honour has been moving around with pelumi from Law faculty canvassing for Votes.From the looks of things the SUG presidential election is like a 2man horse race btw Pelumi Of Law Dept and Bello Yaradua of Political Science.You should also take into cognisance that we still have 3 other candidate vie for the SUG President Sit: they Include Shayo of theatre art who won the inconclusive election held @ the Main Campus, Baba Tee Of Law Faculty and Best Man Who got only 1 Vote at the inconclusive poll.Let's come out in mass and Vote!Your Votes Count!!UniAbuja Must Be Great Again!!!

@Gwagz_Facts
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
kingobasi: please don't blame the VC he just want to make everyfin beta. For us. He want to re-shuffle everything abt the school which I see as a good idea, he want to make our school best among best. Pls make una no vex, u all will be admitted to enjoy the superb future adikwu administration. God bless.
lolz no be today ooo edon tay, jst wait and see he wll jst do painting and other minor
Tins and called millions of naira 4 dat. Na naija we dey oooo. Dis d most sweetest way of stealing money because a contract dat wll worth 300,000,000 he may gv it out as 600,000,000 and notin will happen. Na his own sense b dat oooo. Una no see when court stop him, him do do entered by force
. And one bad tin abt naija if dey said 3months dey will still ask 4 more dat 1 na usuall. Thank God na raining period dey wll use dat as an excuse and so may other way to ask 4 extra time.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
mrpresido3: lolz no be today ooo edon tay, jst wait and see he wll jst do painting and other minor
Tins and called millions of naira 4 dat. Na naija we dey oooo. Dis d most sweetest way of stealing money because a contract dat wll worth 300,000,000 he may gv it out as 600,000,000 and notin will happen. Na his own sense b dat oooo. Una no see when court stop him, him do do entered by force
. And one bad tin abt naija if dey said 3months dey will still ask 4 more dat 1 na usuall. Thank God na raining period dey wll use dat as an excuse and so may other way to ask 4 extra time.
Hmmmmm Bro... Let's wait and see Na. To me self Dem go dey control that man.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
kingobasi:
yes na, na true. Hw far about dat our old bbm group chat. Wen una np dey allow person sleep in d morning. King and General chai!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
kingobasi:
yes na, na true. Hw far about dat our old bbm group chat. Wen una np dey allow person sleep in d morning. King and General chai! Old memories.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
that three month stuff is fake, and it's was started by students, the v.c never said anything like that, just like the post ume news, it's not true..

but na who start this kin rumour?, the pesin no get heart I swear.. the thing no make sense at all..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dannyxy: that three month stuff is fake, and it's was started by students, the v.c never said anything like that, just like the post ume news, it's not true..

but na who start this kin rumour?, the pesin no get heart I swear.. the thing make sense at all..
if I naked myself around 12am stand infront of my compound swear for whoever started dis rumour ah swear he/she will die in 3days..what nonsense,persin just dey,find nonsense to ignite and cause people hrt attack.arababuagi

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
poffistands: if I naked myself around 12am stand infront of my compound swear for whoever started dis rumour ah swear he/she will die in 3days..what nonsense,persin just dey,find nonsense to ignite and cause people hrt attack.arababuagi
I no understand oh, naso dem start the rumour say ASUU dey go strike 4th august, I wonder who be the person..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
mrpresido3: yes na, na true. Hw far about dat our old bbm group chat. Wen una np dey allow person sleep in d morning. King and General chai!
Lol..... Bro..... So u still remember DAT group bah... The group dey OOO. After screening every body vanish buh still remain few users I guess.....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mikwayne(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2014
I just got informed that uniabuja post ume exam date has been fixed for 9/8/14. Pl can some1 confirm this news for me. Thanks
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2014
mikwayne: I just got informed that uniabuja post ume exam date has been fixed for 9/8/14. Pl can some1 confirm this news for me. Thanks

Bro I don't think that's the date cos its not yet out.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2014
mrpresido3: lolz no be today ooo edon tay, jst wait and see he wll jst do painting and other minor
The VC was never stopped by the court.... The injunction so sought for by some lecturers was never granted....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2014
06/8/14 SUG election UniAbuja. Vote Bello k Yar'adua for president. Wish u all success in ur Exams.

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Politic on point! But exam preparation is reducing its sweetness. This election may not be free and fair, because a lot of issues going on behind close door. I don't know when thing will get better in uniabj because since from the starting I have seen that some candidates are special. PULEMU has the lowest GP of 2.50 follow by YAR A'DUWA with 2.56 and these are the main aspirants which we are look on to. The law stated that the require GP should be 3.00 but because of PELUMI it has now amended to 2.50. Only this is an indication for you to know that there is something wrong some where. BEN has the highest GP of 3.59 and now he has stepped down for PELUMI which made SHAYO to be the one with the highest GP of 3.49 and he his from the same faculty of Law with PELUMI. BABATUNDE also has the 2nd highest GP of 3.00. In some university once you have a lower GP or COV you won't be allow to participate in politics rather you will be advice to go and face your academic issue. And if you look at the way this election has been postponing severally, then all is not well. Some of the securities are also not trustworthy. Well the day has come let us see how tomorrow will be like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.