Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625195 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dannyxy: you better go back oh, uniabuja is not serious, I don't think they will resume this year again, probably by February next year, if dey even vex, they might decide to resume after election next year, better remove your mind from uniabuja, half bread is better than puff Puff oh..

.muhahaha, I know say your heart don't cut finish,
bro just calm down, let's wait till next week.
the sallah break spoilt everything, now we don't even know the new date, we just have to rely on rumour, the school will never Come out to inform properly, and that's one of my main problem with uniabuja, very poor P.R..
lol! Funny u. U nearly succeded in pulling my legs but lai lai.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
ooooooohhooooo. which one is all this one now, we are discussing another thing, you saying something else.

abi make I use pidgin, abeg bros, you fit help us confirm the resumption date?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
sakaguchi: Also, the SUG election does not invalidate the one conducted last semester, this election is an accretion election as the SUG constitution said that parliament will have reps from all faculties (2 each), from all departments (1 each) and from all halls of residence in the school Hostels (1 each). So far, what we have is only 2 from each faculty making them to be 22 parliamentarians. These setting above should increase the number to Eighty Something parliamentarians.

I had that Pelumi don't want parliament again because the people who won are not his people. He wanted Ben's friend to be the speaker because Ben stepped down for him. He and Ben took an oath with the Holy Bible that Prince (Ben's friend) will be the speaker. To achieve this, Prince resigned from his post as speaker from Chemistry and bought parliamentary form. He lost the election and tried to rig it. However, his election was overturned and Pelumi is mad. Pelumi, from what I heard want to control every arms of government like a dictator. He doesn't want the parliament to be big because then, they will have enough power to query him. However, every department can now have a departmental rep.

Also, Each faculty is suppose to have one rep in the Judiciary. Pelumi want only law student to be in the Judiciary. However, the constitution says each faculty will have one rep and Law faculty will have 6 reps.

These are some of the pending elections that must be fixed.

Uniabuja students! Shine your eyes, the union is for everybody and not for Pelumi alone, go into government, be in government. It is a Union Government not a Kingdom hence the name SUG as against SK.

Pick up your forms and be in the parliament. I was in a lecture with Jude Imagwe ( Special Adviser to the President on Youths and Students matters) last week in Uniben and he said he spent 3 years non-stop in Unibens parliament and that had built his leadership skills until he became NANS president.

Make sure you demand for your constitution, we are paying 2 thousand naira for SUG every session, a constitution of 30 pages won't cost anything for Pelumi to give us as receipt. Knowledge is power, without knowledge, people will cheat you. If we have the constitution, we can say Yes when people want to say no!

. The dude has been fighting the parliamentarians from the start. Accusing them of working 4 Yar'adua. Perlumi wants 2 pay back his loan with SUG money
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: . The dude has been fighting the parliamentarians from the start. Accusing them of working 4 Yar'adua. Perlumi wants 2 pay back his loan with SUG money

What hurts me is that this Union is suppose to bring to life the democratic culture, loan or no loan, the Union is not his personal property.
I had he borrowed 5 million naira from EcoBank(still rumour though) for his campaign, that his why he wants a parliament that won't query him or raise an eyebrow when he starts looting SUG money for personal gain.

How can he say only LAW student can be in the judiciary because only them understand law.
Who are those in Judiciary of Polytechnics, College of Edu and Federal Universities of Tech who don't have Law students.
Law students have always been in Uniabuja but the constitution says other faculties must be represented in the Union so that judgement won't be lopsided.

He wants his course mates to be the only arbiter of Justice and he wants his loyalist to be speaker? Haba! Only Dictators and democracy haters do this.

We all need to have our constitution. In other schools, if you pay for School fees, you will take your teller to SUG for registration and there an then, Freshers are given the constitution so that they too will know what is expected.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dannyxy: ooooooohhooooo. which one is all this one now, we are discussing another thing, you saying something else.

abi make I use pidgin, abeg bros, you fit help us confirm the resumption date?

Dude! I won't lie to you, this is 10:30PM and I can't call any insider at this time. It skipped my mind to even ask of the resumption date but I earlier saw the Academic Calender making rounds and assumed it is true.
Maybe Tomorrow I'll ask, I'm kinda busy preparing to host a National student Program so my going to School Tomorrow will be if any of the profs or Dr's call me because I submitted letter of support to them.
My instinct tells me the October 27 date for fresher and Nov 3rd for returning students (stallites) should be the correct one.

This however is not a fact, just my instinct. Good night bro! And chill ok? By God's grace you will soon be begging for holiday when gwagwalada sun don mammma you! cheesy
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
sakaguchi:

What hurts me is that this Union is suppose to bring to life the democratic culture, loan or no loan, the Union is not his personal property.
I had he borrowed 5 million naira from EcoBank(still rumour though) for his campaign, that his why he wants a parliament that won't query him or raise an eyebrow when he starts looting SUG money for personal gain.

How can he say only LAW student can be in the judiciary because only them understand law.
Who are those in Judiciary of Polytechnics, College of Edu and Federal Universities of Tech who don't have Law students.
Law students have always been in Uniabuja but the constitution says other faculties must be represented in the Union so that judgement won't be lopsided.

He wants his course mates to be the only arbiter of Justice and he wants his loyalist to be speaker? Haba! Only Dictators and democracy haters do this.

We all need to have our constitution. In other schools, if you pay for School fees, you will take your teller to SUG for registration and there an then, Freshers are given the constitution so that they too will know what is expected.
students should have a copy each with proof of sch fees payment.
About 3months ago he went for 1.5m for ebola project. It was the speaker that block the scam. Infact he wanted to choice the so called new house members wit out election it was opposition by some house members that stoped him. Us we just the look the Guy. #TeamGamjiUniAbuja
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: students should have a copy each with proof of sch fees payment.
About 3months ago he went for 1.5m for ebola project. It was the speaker that block the scam. Infact he wanted to choice the so called new house members wit out election it was opposition by some house members that stoped him. Us we just the look the Guy. #TeamGamjiUniAbuja

All his antics will come out on play. You will know there is something fishy when somebody doesn't want to follow rule of law. That means he is out to steal. Using students money to pay loan!
Haba!
Lol. I did not get any kerosene oo! So my 2K SUG fee should be used to reduce price of Kigali food not to repay loan. cheesy
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
sakaguchi:

All his antics will come out on play. You will know there is something fishy when somebody doesn't want to follow rule of law. That means he is out to steal. Using students money to pay loan!
Haba!
Lol. I did not get any kerosene oo! So my 2K SUG fee should be used to reduce price of Kigali food not to repay loan. cheesy
hahahhahahhhahhah. Tank God. We were adawa Fc
For me n my people we can't talk if we do the will say its because we are opposition. Perlumi should just go jeje or else him go buy market
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Ibnsultan: students should have a copy each with proof of sch fees payment.
And more politics... Sigh*
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2014
sakaguchi:

Haba!
Lol he can't reduce the price of Kigali food at all he was just making mouth, when he was campaigning I heard him with my two ears at the COV ground saying house rent must be reduce and even Okada price must come down if we elected him. You were not given kerosene or the 1k he shared but u are making use of the street light he put in one way or the other. This guy spend millions and we all know he use money to buy votes. Even if u were the one spend million when u get there ur first target will be how to get back ur money.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Ibnsultan: hahahhahahhhahhah. Tank God. We were adawa Fc
For me n my people we can't talk if we do the will say its because we are opposition. Perlumi should just go jeje or else him go buy market
you as a watch dog u have a role to play, in fact it is ur duty to criticize any issue or decision that is contrary to the constitution. But make sure u have ur facts with evidence u wll see how other will support u.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Righteour(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2014
sakaguchi:

Dude! I won't lie to you, this is 10:30PM and I can't call any insider at this time. It skipped my mind to even ask of the resumption date but I earlier saw the Academic Calender making rounds and assumed it is true.
Maybe Tomorrow I'll ask, I'm kinda busy preparing to host a National student Program so my going to School Tomorrow will be if any of the profs or Dr's call me because I submitted letter of support to them.
My instinct tells me the October 27 date for fresher and Nov 3rd for returning students (stallites) should be the correct one.

This however is not a fact, just my instinct. Good night bro! And chill ok? By God's grace you will soon be begging for holiday when gwagwalada sun don mammma you! cheesy
Bro I beg make we resume first even if we go dey beg for break. House done tire person o o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Point of order please.

This thread is themed "university of abuja 2014/2015 post screening date" I think matters discussed here Shld be strictly pertaining freshers,resumption,screening,registration and the likes of such.

We are university students,i think we Shld knw to how to coordinate and comport ourselves,lets be civilised in our discussion and display decorum in our conducts in general.
This is no thread to talk abt football,eulogy or school politics,why not create a topic/thread "uniabuja rebels against pelumi" and drop the link here.those interested in sch politics would follow the topic,bcus I really do think some individuals here are mainly concerned abt studies and not sch politics and they probably find it annoying.danny said"wetin dis one dey talk,i dey ask another thing he is saying another abi make I speak pigin"that's bcus he finds your write up to be utterly gibberish absolutely uncalled for.

*Do not try to tarnish the image of an sug president to the naive minds of many freshers here. There are not much uniabuja students here.meet dem on uniabuja forum on Facebook

*do not try to seek attention here,some people seems to be braggadocio's here,showing off,i really hate dat,some people be like "I called pelumi" "I met vc" "my uncle is the registra" "I met with the admission officer" "I av vc's phone number" "my uncle,the president of Nigeria lives in town" who ask you? This are all lies just to seek attention...Abeg na secondary school we dey?

*do not mislead us,daramolamercy posted the link here,it reads"unizik 2014/15 academic calender" that same calender correspond with the one kingobasi posted here which was probably posted on uniabuja groups on Facebook. When it was confirmed to be a misinformation the post was deleted on Facebook the next morning but at wat cost? Rumour spreads faster than fire,90% of uniabuja students got misinformed and wholeheartedly accepted the news bcus they love home more than school.it took only 6hrs rumour for the whole Nigerians to bathe with salt water as vaccine for Ebola.how gullible some people are,lets be logical people,what's the validity of an information b4 we accept them? Dats sound reasoning.

2years in one level,its only in uniabuja u will see people graduating after 6-7years na curse? Guys of 27-30years in 200level,nobody has graduated with a FIRST CLASS in the history of the school. that's very sad. It's not surprising though,somany nonchalant and academically lackadaisical folks make up the school.

The vc and pelumi are the new catalyst for change in the institution let's all put hands on deck and work with them,shun all critics whose aim are to bring divisions even among students,staying awake as late as 10:30pm propagating wicked schemes against the sug,all thoughts for evil are done at nights.

Finally,everyone is entitled to their own opinion.if the date has been postponed till 27th I think we shouldn't be happy about dis,if they keep postponing dates of resumption while other schools are on sessions when are we going to graduate? My friends who gain admission last year in unizik are resuming 200level nxt month,lets develop keen interest for education and let dis affect our opinion poll.

That's just my singular opinion from my vantage point.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
mrpresido3: you as a watch dog u have a role to play, in fact it is ur duty to criticize any issue or decision that is contrary to the constitution. But make sure u have ur facts with evidence u wll see how other will support u.
mrpresido. We will continue to do our best. In ensuring transparency and accountability. Wish You all Braka da sallah

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Poffistand. If u own the thread you can set the rule's
If you dnt want any info. Ignore
Perlumi is fraud shekinan
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2014
This thread is mainly for those who are seeking for admission into the university of Abuja. But the thread cannot be effective without the current students of the university since the Administrator of this thread do not provide the information. In case u don't know this thread is also view by many of our students. So due to that I think we discussing something that is not related to admission is not bad at all, because it good for you people to know some other activities of the school so that u won't be ignorance when u get there. Please I will like to read other's opinions on this; should we stop saying anything that does not concern ur admission or not. Please try and comment, because one the majority said we should stop then we have no option that to do so. But as for now our conversation continue.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Ibnsultan: mrpresido. We will continue to do our best. In ensuring transparency and accountability. Wish You all Braka da sallah
wow! This ur ram nearly looks like Alade.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by olojooluwatobi(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2014
mrpresido3: This thread is mainly for those who are seeking for admission into the university of Abuja. But the thread cannot be effective without the current students of the university since the Administrator of this thread do not provide the information. In case u don't know this thread is also view by many of our students. So due to that I think we discussing something that is not related to admission is not bad at all, because it good for you people to know some other activities of the school so that u won't be ignorance when u get there. Please I will like to read other's opinions on this; should we stop saying anything that does not concern ur admission or not. Please try and comment, because one the majority said we should stop then we have no option that to do so. But as for now our conversation continue.

Presido pls continue jare if there's any News abt Admission I don't think u wil leave it to be talking abt sthelse, if no1 writes anyfin here u wil see some of dem sayin dis thread is dry saying all manner of nonsense. I am not really active on dis thread so I might not know u all Presido nd other ppl dat ar making dis thread lively I Hail Una
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Pls where are our Muslim aspirant brothers and sisters.....the meat oiiiooiiio
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2014
you guys should stop all this politics talk, it's petty,
now you are guys the anti-pelumi group, you are trying to paint him bad and all, we know. now if the pro-pelumi guys see this and start replying you guys now, it might get dirty, and the aim of this thread is defeated.
I know what I am saying, you need to visit the politics section of nairaland, it's a war zone.

you guys might say you are trying to inform us of the happening of the school, but let's call a spade, how many people even know pelumi here, or even care about all those stuff for now?, for now all they care about is their admission and resumption, and if not for the aspirants that make this thread lively, will you be posting these things here?, how many Stalites even comment?..

please stop all this politics and trying to paint one party bad, we are not kids, when we get it, we can make observations and conclude by ourselves..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dannyxy: you guys should stop all this politics talk, it's petty,
now you are guys the anti-pelumi group, you are trying to paint him bad and all, we know. now if the pro-pelumi guys see this and start replying you guys now, it might get dirty, and the aim of this thread is defeated.
I know what I am saying, you need to visit the politics section of nairaland, it's a war zone.

you guys might say you are trying to inform us of the happening of the school, but let's call a spade, how many people even know pelumi here, or even care about all those stuff for now?, for now all they care about is their admission and resumption, and if not for the aspirants that make this thread lively, will you be posting these things here?, how many Stalites even comment?..

please stop all this politics and trying to paint one party bad, we are not kids, when we get it, we can make observations and conclude by ourselves..
my brother in christ,God bless you.am glad there is one person here who doesn't reason like a glorified secondary sch student.when they say common sense is not common don't be surprised...I listed 3 points of order in my post,the first "do not tarnish the image of an sug president in the naive minds of freshers" I didn't not emphasize that other discussion should not take place,afteral I don't own the thread.i just fink it's appalling to speak ill of someone where the person isn't there to defend himself.if u are pointing a finger at soneone,four points back at u(complacent fellows)
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
poffistands post=/post/26829694:
my brother in christ,God bless you.am glad there is one person here who doesn't reason like a glorified secondary sch student.when they say common sense is not common don't be surprised...I listed 3 points of order in my post,the first "do not tarnish the image of an sug president in the naive minds of freshers" I didn't not emphasize that other discussion should not take place,afteral I don't own the thread.i just fink it's appalling to speak ill of someone where the person isn't there to defend himself.if u are pointing a finger at soneone,four points back at u(complacent fellows)
u are right but pls be careful with ur choice of words coz derogatory comments will only fuel the already burning room and not everybody can take that. Apart frm that,i agree with wat u said.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just Passing!!!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Uniabuja Approved First Semester Academic Calendar 2014/2015

University of Abuja (uniabuja ) has released it approved first semester academic calendar for 2014/2015 session. Members of Staff and Students are hereby informed that the authorities of the institution would allow new Students to resume and Continue Payment of Fees and Registration on Monday October 27, 2014 before the resumption of the old students and commencement of lectures immediately on Monday November 3, 2014.

Below is the 2014/2015 first semester uniabuja Acadmeic calendar;

FIRST SEMESTER

OCTOBER 2014
Monday October 27, 2014 – New Students Return and Continue Payment of Fees and Registration.

Wednesday October 29, 2014 – Senate Meeting

NOVEMBER 2014
Monday November 3, 2014 – Old Students Return and Lectures Commence for all students.

Monday November 10 to Tuesday November 11,2014 – Orientation of New Students

Friday November 21, 2014 – MATRICULATION

Wednesday November 26, 2014 – Senate Meeting

DECEMBER 2014
Tuesday December 9, 2014 – University Wide Quiz

Thursday December 11, 2014 – Students’ Union Election

Tuesday December 23, 2014 to Friday January 2, 2015 – Christmas Break

JANUARY 2015
Monday January 5, 2015 – Lectures Continue

Wednesday January 28, 2015 – Senate Meeting

FEBRUARY 2015
Monday February 16 to Friday February 20,2015 – Revision Week

Monday February 23, 2015 – First Semester EXAMINATIONS COMMENCE

MARCH 2015
Wednesday March 4, 2015 – Committee of Deans Meeting

Friday March 13, 2015 – First Semester EXAMINATIONS END

Wednesday March 18, 2015 – Senate Meeting

Monday March 16 to Friday March 20, 2015 – First Semester Break

We wish all Uniabuja students happy resumption and Academic session 

http://www.ngscholars.com/2014/10/uniabuja-approved-first-semester-academic-calendar-20142015/
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
MY RESPONSE TO THE NEW PROPOSED 2014/2015 ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
Great Nigeria students!!!
Great Unibujite!!!
I deem it necessary to respond to the ongoing rumor on the 2014/2015 academic calendar.
Firstly, we must know that there is no official statement from the school management on the proposed school calendar which states that: freshers are to resume on 27th of Oct and stalites are to resume on 3rd of Nov.
Secondly, from the experience, we can differenciate between school calendar, management activities and school activities.
The proposed senate meeting in the said calendar is management activity which is only known to the top management officers and the quiz competition and orientation are known as school activities which can not be found in the school calendar.
The date, venue and time of these activities can be known through management memo.
Thirdly, SUG election also got date in the said calendar and what is vividly known to us is that SUG election usually take place in the second semester of every session.
Above all, The general election is taking place in Feb. 2015 and this proposed calendar didn't made provision for any break during this election period.
According to the said calendar, lecture continues from Jan. 5th to Jan. 25th, Senate meeting holds on 28th of Jan., revision starts on Feb. 16th and examination starts on Feb. 23th.
If you can observe this clearly, you will surely agree with me that this proposed academic calendar is nothing but rubbish.
You can only understand me better if you can Google "INEC proposed calendar for the 2015 general election".
Note: You must have PDF App before you can read the table.
Although, we may resume on the said date but most of the activities in the calendar are not visible.
Any inconveniences is highly regretted.
God bless UNIABUJA

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
kingobasi: Pls where are our Muslim aspirant brothers and sisters.....the meat oiiiooiiio
see u! U no see 1 big ram here, all u need na jst knife.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
I
chukwudi1989: Uniabuja Approved First Semester Academic Calendar 2014/2015

University of Abuja (uniabuja ) has released it approved first semester academic calendar for 2014/2015 session. Members of Staff and Students are hereby informed that the authorities of the institution would allow new Students to resume and Continue Payment of Fees and Registration on Monday October 27, 2014 before the resumption of the old students and commencement of lectures immediately on Monday November 3, 2014.

FIRST SEMESTER

OCTOBER 2014
Monday October 27, 2014 – New Students Return and Continue Payment of Fees and Registration.

Wednesday October 29, 2014 – Senate Meeting

NOVEMBER 2014
Monday November 3, 2014 – Old Students Return and Lectures Commence for all students.

Monday November 10 to Tuesday November 11,2014 – Orientation of New Students

Friday November 21, 2014 – MATRICULATION

Wednesday November 26, 2014 – Senate Meeting

DECEMBER 2014
Tuesday December 9, 2014 – University Wide Quiz

Thursday December 11, 2014 – Students’ Union Election

Tuesday December 23, 2014 to Friday January 2, 2015 – Christmas Break

JANUARY 2015
Monday January 5, 2015 – Lectures Continue

Wednesday January 28, 2015 – Senate Meeting

FEBRUARY 2015
Monday February 16 to Friday February 20,2015 – Revision Week

Monday February 23, 2015 – First Semester EXAMINATIONS COMMENCE

MARCH 2015
Wednesday March 4, 2015 – Committee of Deans Meeting

Friday March 13, 2015 – First Semester EXAMINATIONS END

Wednesday March 18, 2015 – Senate Meeting

http://www.ngscholars.com/2014/10/uniabuja-approved-first-semester-academic-calendar-20142015/
ooh another idiot has modified the calendar,dis time putting uniabuja lolz....let me do my own modification to show how easy dis can be done
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Uniabuja Approved First Semester Academic Calendar 2014/2015

University of Abuja (uniabuja ) has released it approved first semester academic calendar for 2014/2015 session. Members of Staff and Students are hereby informed that the authorities of the institution would allow new Students to resume and Continue Payment of Fees and Registration on Monday June 1st, 2016 before the resumption of the old students and commencement of lectures immediately on Monday October 3, 2016.

FIRST SEMESTER

June 2016
Monday June 3, 2016 – New Students Return and Continue Payment of Fees and Registration.

Wednesday June 29, 2016 – Senate Meeting

October 2016
Monday October 3, 2016 – Old Students Return and Lectures Commence for all students.

Monday November 10 to Tuesday November 11,2016 – Orientation of New Students

Friday November 21, 2016 – MATRICULATION

Wednesday November 26, 2016 – Senate Meeting

DECEMBER 2016
Tuesday December 9, 2016 – University Wide Quiz

Thursday December 11, 2016 – Students’ Union Election

Tuesday December 23, 2016 to Friday January 2, 2016 – Christmas Break

JANUARY 2017
Monday January 5, 2017 – Lectures Continue

Wednesday January 28, 2017– Senate Meeting

FEBRUARY 2017
Monday February 16 to Friday February 20,2017 – Revision Week

Monday February 23, 2017 – First Semester EXAMINATIONS COMMENCE

MARCH 2017
Wednesday March 4, 2017 – Committee of Deans Meeting

Friday March 13, 2017 – First Semester EXAMINATIONS END

Wednesday March 18, 2017 – Senate Meeting

http://www.uniabujaborntoschoolathome.com/2014/10/uniabuja-approved-first-semester-academic-calendar-20142015/
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
mrpresido3: MY RESPONSE TO THE NEW PROPOSED 2014/2015 ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
Great Nigeria students!!!
Great Unibujite!!!
I deem it necessary to respond to the ongoing rumor on the 2014/2015 academic calendar.
Firstly, we must know that there is no official statement from the school management on the proposed school calendar which states that: freshers are to resume on 27th of Oct and stalites are to resume on 3rd of Nov.
Secondly, from the experience, we can differenciate between school calendar, management activities and school activities.
The proposed senate meeting in the said calendar is management activity which is only known to the top management officers and the quiz competition and orientation are known as school activities which can not be found in the school calendar.
The date, venue and time of these activities can be known through management memo.
Thirdly, SUG election also got date in the said calendar and what is vividly known to us is that SUG election usually take place in the second semester of every session.
Above all, The general election is taking place in Feb. 2015 and this proposed calendar didn't made provision for any break during this election period.
According to the said calendar, lecture continues from Jan. 5th to Jan. 25th, Senate meeting holds on 28th of Jan., revision starts on Feb. 16th and examination starts on Feb. 23th.
If you can observe this clearly, you will surely agree with me that this proposed academic calendar is nothing but rubbish.
You can only understand me better if you can Google "INEC proposed calendar for the 2015 general election".
Note: You must have PDF App before you can read the table.
Although, we may resume on the said date but most of the activities in the calendar are not visible.
Any inconveniences is highly regretted.
God bless UNIABUJA
better person help me tell dem.dis thing wey students dey do dey vex me ah swear
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
lmao, www.uniabujaborntoschoolathome.com .. buhahahaha

guys, that calendar is as fake as Tonto dike's British accent... the calendar is for unizikkk, it's their first semester calendar, the second semester is also there..

we need to start reading and noticing things.

1, the first red flag was the "new student return and continue registration".
ask your self, how can we continue what we have not started?

2. second red flag was the supposed "sug elections".
how can they host new elections, when .
the people in positions have not spent up to a semester, not to talk of section?.. let's be wiseee

my pain is that uniabuja students are not disturbed, they don't even care, if you ask most of them, they will say they don't know, and they don't care.
like play like play, the school will keep postponing and before we know, the four month break the wanted will be completed, we have gone one month now, we are entering into the second month, students are not even disturbed or suspicious to start asking questions..

let us be wise.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
mrpresido3: see u! U no see 1 big ram here, all u need na jst knife.
Haba na 4 ur house I sight one cow not ram
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
dear fellow aspirants,
it seems we are resuming 13th Oct. while old students are resuming 19th Oct.

supposed source - v.c

na hear I hear, I can't confirm, but I hope is true. *fingers crossed *

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.