Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

DSTV, 21 Century Scammers. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV, 21 Century Scammers. (796 Views)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! / Best Villains Of The 21st Century / Nigerians Called Scammers On "How I Met Your Mother"... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV, 21 Century Scammers. by dkings101(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2012
Why are the lawmakers not doing anything when it comes to the welfare of it's citizens? We are left to be exploited and robbed by the Telecommunication company and Satelite TV Paid station. Imagine paying for DSTV and they show you the same movie from Jan - Dec. At a point I sat down and asked myself "What am I paying for?". DSTV keep repeating the same movie over and over again. The worst of it all is that, they are all old movies dated 2000-2005. No new movie are showed at all. Am thinking of going for the scrambled Space satelite. At least it is free and I don't have to pay any token to this stupid ppl. Who is responsible to address DSTV? Is it the NCC?? I think our lawmaker or the govt need to do something about this. If they wanna show us repeated movies and old films, at least they should slash down their price. Even the channel 198 for BBA, they still want people to pay to view it. They are just reaping Nigeria off their hard sweat earned money.
Re: DSTV, 21 Century Scammers. by blingzzy: 12:27pm On May 24, 2012
dkings101: Why are the lawmakers not doing anything when it comes to the welfare of it's citizens? We are left to be exploited and robbed by the Telecommunication company and Satelite TV Paid station. Imagine paying for DSTV and they show you the same movie from Jan - Dec. At a point I sat down and asked myself "What am I paying for?". DSTV keep repeating the same movie over and over again. The worst of it all is that, they are all old movies dated 2000-2005. No new movie are showed at all. Am thinking of going for the scrambled Space satelite. At least it is free and I don't have to pay any token to this stupid ppl. Who is responsible to address DSTV? Is it the NCC?? I think our lawmaker or the govt need to do something about this. If they wanna show us repeated movies and old films, at least they should slash down their price. Even the channel 198 for BBA, they still want people to pay to view it. They are just reaping Nigeria off their hard sweat earned money.

dkings please am a member here before i traveled to malaysia..please i need shipping tracking site and banking also. this is my email cute4reail@yahooo.com or cuteossy4sure@yahoo.com or can have you phone and email address please waiting to hear from you...we'v got business to do my guy some guys here will be interested for that okay....am tryinh to send you personal message here but i couldn't find one thats why am posting it here

(1) (Reply)

Is Startimes A Fraud In Nigeria? / Watch Mr. Ibu Get Jiggy With It On The Dance Floor With Some Ladies In Houston / The Worst Advertisement On Nigeria TV For 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.