Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,940 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Starting A Fish Farm? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Fish Farm? (2999 Views)

Fish Farm Blog / How Much Do I Need To Start A Fish Farm / Fish Farm Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Fish Farm? by tianshie(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2007
If you're interested in going into Fish Farming and would like to draw up a Business Plan.We could help you with that. At Deep Atlantis Nigeria that's our job.
Call 07033505343 TODAY!
Or email doubleagentphilby@yahoo.com

We're waiting to speak with you.
Re: Starting A Fish Farm? by tianshie(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
I just thought I should add a picture from our archives.

Re: Starting A Fish Farm? by tianshie(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2007
@Thethy
This is really irresponsible of you.
Opening a thread is as easy as taking a lick.Go figure.
Re: Starting A Fish Farm? by greenaq: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
I have a farm where i raise the common african catfish called Clarias gariepinus. It is a profitable business like most legitimate businesses.
Proper preparation prevents poor performance, so be prepared before you get into any business fish farming inclusive.
You can post your questions on nairaland and i will attempt to answer.
I will not tell you that you will be raking milllions but if you have your own farm you can live a very very comfortable life.
You can also contanct me through my email greenaquaculture@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

10 Apps You Probably Didn’t Know Can Earn You Extra Money / Market Indices Plunge Further By N155billion / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.