Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Comparing DSTV And HiTV - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comparing DSTV And HiTV (38214 Views)

Poll: I will rather subscribe to:

DSTV: 71% (118 votes)
HiTV: 28% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? / 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by Wumine(f): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
The poll says it all, DSTV is definitely better than HiTV
Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by axeman85(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
Guys.

pls wha channels are on the hitv both for the correct and premium package and is there hi nolly on both of them i mean high nolly that shows yoruba movies.
Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by DisGuy: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hi Nolly is for HitV

the equivalent on DSTV is African Magic

you don pack? no dstv for camp o
Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by axeman85(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2011
Dis Guy:

Hi Nolly is for HitV

the equivalent on DSTV is African Magic

you don pack? no dstv for camp o

lol noo i still dey uk jare dey round up with my employer jare.

yes i know hi nolly is for hitc jst wanted to know if its on both the correct and premium bouquet cos i knnow africamagic on dstv is purely oyurba. so want to know if the hnolly on the correct bouquet is also yoruba or english 9ja movies.
Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by thuggle(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
pls i want 2 know if dongle will work on my srt 4669z? Abeg, make u people no vex. If e no be right say make i talk for here, then abeg this be ma mail and number. thuggle@mcom.com +233240763466 thanks much
Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by tolushi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
-
Re: Comparing DSTV And HiTV by JennetBilly: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Hi,
I think Hitv need to be carefull and clearly define their business strategy.
Was it established only to compete or rival Dstv?
What will happen to them if for whatever reason there is no more Dstv?
Who or what will be the standard they want to meet
I have not seen opposition parties/companies last a mile.
A clearly and carefully defined policy and strategy vis a vis superior channel selection & pakaging
will make then better than any dstvs of this world.

clock videos for kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note / BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.