Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty (17251 Views)

Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final / Arjen Robben Is Better Than Lionel Messi / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by emmalezy(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2012
henrychubayo:

Don't you have anything 2 do and be like Mikel? While u re there dying of jealousy and agony of the guys achievement, he is there parting with 90k ponds of weekly payment plus champions league bonus which will be able to feed u in ur entire life. My own party will begin by 6pm johannesburg time. By the way, u are never invited.
Tell the mumu people well ooo.. Moreover just 3nigeria players have won it before.. Wat a shame
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Jayjey(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2012
ride bro. Bad belle people keep quite eno easy to win CL. Thank God. Na BABA GOD noni.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by akintayo1(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2012
solaceguy: he whispered it so that if robben missed he will deny ever talking. smart guy lol. enjoy ur victory bro. first nigerian to win champions league! like d calabar man will say 'we are yampions! yampions!! yampions!!!'
my brother mikel is not the first nigeria to win champions league.in 1995 kanu and finidi george did it with ajax of holland.get that hmm.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On May 22, 2012
Alright, mikel Obi

You were right, next!
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Nobody: 5:30am On May 22, 2012
otooro: who is mikel obi? undecided
he works for a fumigation company.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by leyema: 5:45am On May 22, 2012
Mikel ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ get mouth joo, arjen robben Ȋ̝̊̅§ ǎ̜̣̍ failure.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Nobody: 6:56am On May 22, 2012
Gorgeousmicho79: dats why he cant pay for his father when he was kidnaped
ok. U are part of kidnappers to know this, uh?
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Shoaboy(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2012
Dat is what dey asked him to do,do u tink is an ordinary wordz but coated wit africca specifically 9ja package
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by densil(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2012
Foolish Nigerians who wouldn't appreciate their brother in foreign scene. Wonder what yall beef against Mikel Obi. The boy is achieving, broke hating guys like yall can hate for ever. Mean while him fit feed yall family
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Victorjoseph(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2012
Mikel's words to Robben is not the reason why he missed the penalty.It was just the hand work of God to give the victory to cheas even do they didn't deserve it.Wat God has said it wuld hapen notin can change it.Am not a cheseal fan but am just emphasizing on wat i saw that made cheas the uefa champions winna
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by abohrandy: 10:08am On May 22, 2012
SERIOUSLY, HE IS NOT HERE PLEASE. SO CAN U GUYS PLEASE SPARE US ALL THE INSULTS?
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by abohrandy: 10:09am On May 22, 2012
densil: Foolish Nigerians who wouldn't appreciate their brother in foreign scene. Wonder what yall beef against Mikel Obi. The boy is achieving, broke hating guys like yall can hate for ever. Mean while him fit feed yall family

no one is hating on him. he doesnt play well period. dont bring sentiments into dis please...
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2012
ikelvin: u no fit score 4 chelsea, na bragging u sabi do. Olodo
shut the Bleep up mind game or no mind game he has a champions league winners medal
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by airmark(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2012
abohrandy:

no one is hating on him. he doesnt play well period. dont bring sentiments into dis please...

So go and take the medal from him, better still , sack him. !D!ot
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 22, 2012
Proxytalk:
obakovich:
he works for a fumigation company.
IYA NGBALI: Mikel is the son of patience jonathan grin
crackjoor: Google him f.o.ol

which of these is mikel obi? undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Tattooboy: 6:54pm On May 22, 2012
ikelvin: abeg make una change topic, mikel is nt worth discussing.
y u dey beef? Africa's best defensive midfielder right now.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by vislabraye(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2012
I'm sure he also told Messi he would miss the penalty... I knew Robben was going to miss. His penalty against Real Madrid wasnt convincing enough.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by Dagods(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2012
Am a barcelona fan but i want 2 chip in smtin,here,@ inteligent,dis young man played a mind game here,so i wil giv it 2 d yampion..chikena.
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by jcccccc: 1:29pm On May 23, 2012
all those boys from imo state wey dey winch mikel and his rich brothers in anambra, God go judge unaa oo. I pray that the yoruba folks and other naija people go understand why envy is killing you guys. you are using newspapers and other avenues to attack the most successful people in black africa, but my earnest prayer is that your works would be understood by a majority of anambra people someday,
Re: Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty by 1025: 11:57am On May 24, 2012
all those boys from imo state wey dey winch mikel and his rich brothers in anambra, God go judge unaa oo. I pray that the yoruba folks and other naija people go understand why envy is killing you guys. you are using newspapers and other avenues to attack the most successful people in black africa, but my earnest prayer is that your works would be understood by a majority of anambra people someday,

@jccccccc,
i am from imo state and starting from the day 1, i am the strongest supporter of mikel ( i have used chidichris, orangemen and now 1025) check out my posts from the 2006 till date. no one supports mikel more me on nairaland. i am ready to kill for mikel. he is my best player in this world. if anyone is hating on mikel, i call that envy and jealous and has nothing to do with imo state. wicked and greedy ppl are all over the country. the most important thing is that mikel keeps going higher and higher on daily basis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Europa League: Basel Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 25th April 2013 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool Capital One Cup (1 - 0) On 25th September 2013 / West Ham Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 7th August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.