Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Guys Help Understand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Help Understand (1396 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Understand By The Term "Submission"? / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?) / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2012
H
Re: Guys Help Understand by SisiKill1: 8:23pm On May 21, 2012
He wants to eat his cake and have it too.

Ignore him from now on. . . .you mean nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to him.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Understand by xyloxloto(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2012
forget him he i think he is lonely or has problems with the girl he is engaged to he just wants to use you since he sees you to be freely available, cheers

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Understand by moremi2008(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2012
You're like a baby pacifier to him; he picks you up only when he's bored and ho[i]r[/i]ny. Don't allow yourself to be a plaything! Stand tall and walk away from this mess with dignity and don't ever look back. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2012
thanks br
Re: Guys Help Understand by SisiKill1: 8:39pm On May 21, 2012
punnonline: thanks bros! I feel that way too and i just want to ignore since i dnt even love him bt i cnt bring myself to scream and tell him to shut up! Just not my way maybe am too nice and concern about hurtin or humiliatin any1

Nice!

'Sides you don't want him thinking you are hurting from his "rejection" or something.

Just ignore him. . .No fighting, no cussing, no drama, absolutely nothing and like the snake he is, he will slither away looking for the next booty call girl.
Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 21, 2012
[quote author=Sisi_Kill]

Nice!

'Sides you don't want him thinking you are hurting from his "rejection" or something.

Just ignore him. . .No fighting, no cussing, no drama, absolutely nothing and like the snake he is, he will slither away looking for the next booty call girl. [/quot
Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 11:24am On May 22, 2012
^^
Bad guy just want to change toto. Once he hits it he won't bother you so much again.

Please just tell him you're through, block him on fb & cease all communication with him.
Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 23, 2012
You need to help him on. Put his number on caller reject on your phone. Block him on face book and any other means of contact. Did i hear you say you dont want to hurt him.? He wont even be moved he will just smile to himself and think so this girl too don wake up.
Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2012
@OP
you have to be fully honest with us all, if you want honest replies:

- did the knowledge of him getting engaged to "someone else", after 3 yrs of LDR, hurt you deep inside?
- what are you expecting from staying in contact with such man, that hurt you "that" much?
- why open a thread about him wanting to see you.......do you actually STILL care about this guy, or what he has to say?
- when exactly do you think that it will be time for you to LET IT/HIM GO?!
- do you actually believe that he loves you, and that there is a chance that you guys will eventually be together?!
Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you have to be fully honest with us all, if you want honest replies:

- did the knowledge of him getting engaged to "someone else", after 3 yrs of LDR, hurt you deep inside?
- what are you expecting from staying in contact with such man, that hurt you "that" much?
- why open a thread about him wanting to see you.......do you actually STILL care about this guy, or what he has to say?
- when exactly do you think that it will be time for you to LET IT/HIM GO?!
- do you actually believe that he loves you, and that there is a chance that you guys will eventually be together?!
ok it didnt hurt and i wish him the best which mustnt be me

im expectin nothin just friends i dont believe in avoidin or hating my ex's (cos thats what he becam the moment i heard of his supposd engagment)

i open this thread to get the opinion of guys who would understand him cos i culdnt get such back and front messages 4rm him

he was a friend b4 a boyfriend i do not by any chance dream of gettin back with him cos i am a girl who would neva intentionaly sabotage anoda girl's happiness and i already let go.

I have learnt 4rm xperienc neva 2 assume the thoughts of others. I didnt open this thread to hear som1 say 'he stil loves u' i opened it to understand 4rm like minds(guys) in case of next time or if i have 2 advise a friend.
would that be all?
Re: Guys Help Understand by coogar: 9:07pm On May 24, 2012
punnonline: Honestly i didnt think i would discus my personal issue on NL but here i am.
I have a distant relationship with a guy for over 3 years nothing that constant just occasional calls and mesages. He just finished his nysc and recently called me after much talk he told me he is engage to this girl i dnt even know except that she used to poke me on fbk. He told me nt to publicly comment on his wall again,he told me not to make any contact with the girl via fbk, like seriously,i couldnt care less and i dnt even have time for such idle thins!, so i got angry bt didnt say anything.
We still talk, i wish him the best but he's bugging me to come over for xmas i cnt undastand WHY?
He keeps tellin me he loves me and dnt get it! How can he love me and engaged?
If i ask 'how's ur fiancee?' he hardly response or would simply say 'she's there'
pls guys what does this mean?

go to nigeria and find out for yourself.....what has happened to our sense of curiosity
in the 21st century? going there does not mean you are offering yourself as a lamb to him.
it's for you to see what's up so you can gain some experience and put closure to the matter.
if he insists on meeting you...do it in a public place in broad day light for at least 5 times
before you decide on what your next move would be.

for all you know, he could be fibbing about the other girl......
Re: Guys Help Understand by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2012
coogar:

go to nigeria and find out for yourself.....what has happened to our sense of curiosity
in the 21st century? going there does not mean you are offering yourself as a lamb to him.
it's for you to see what's up so you can gain some experience and put closure to the matter.
if he insists on meeting you...do it in a public place in broad day light for at least 5 times
before you decide on what your next move would be.

for all you know, he could be fibbing about the other girl......
thanks but we are in diff cities and if i do go i'l hav 2 stay wit him.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? / Birthday Wishes To Today' Celebrants:(20th February) / She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.