Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

So-called Bomber Caught In Radio House Abuja, Fact Or Fiction? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So-called Bomber Caught In Radio House Abuja, Fact Or Fiction? (591 Views)

Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So-called Bomber Caught In Radio House Abuja, Fact Or Fiction? by DeJeffo: 11:03pm On May 22, 2012
I’m sure by now that anyone who pays any kind of attention to the incidents that occur in the colourful political circus of our beloved country Nigeria, has heard or watched the news reports about the alleged Bomber caught in the premises of the Ministry of Information yesterday; May 21st 2012.

Now I have to ask, is it just me or does somebody else smell the humongous load of Bullshit trailing this incident? A lot of questions have been left unanswered and quite frankly my mind is more boggled than a paranoid drug addict who can’t remember where he parked his Car! Ok, so lets examine the facts;

The Director of The state security service (whose name I don’t care to remember because there is limited space in whats left of the usable 10% of my brain-and I Like to save it for more important stuff like how many pairs of boxer shorts I have) said in a statement aired on AIT News that the “Bomber” was caught with two canisters of Tear gas and Some ammunition for AK-47 machine guns-no Grenades.
Just after that a ranking officer in the Police force ( whose name I don’t concern myself with for same reasons as stated above) said that ‘they’ intercepted the man with a bag containing grenades and live ammunition for AK-47 machine guns.
The man had already gotten past the main gate before he was caught.
The Culprit has a coherent cover story- quite far from plausible perhaps even idiotic, but as far as we know has narrated it several times consistently.

So now here are my questions:

Since when did Boko Haram start doing walk-ins during an attack? All previous incidents involved some sort of Automobile machine, abi?
Doesn’t it seem like the Security agencies are taking too much credit for what happened?
For the love of God! How can two prominent ‘intelligence’ agencies have conflicting facts about an Incident that occurred just a few hours ago? Does it not show that our security may be in the hands of clueless Buffoons?
Why was the suspect carrying Ak-47 ammunition with no gun to use it with if his intention was to blow up the building?
Assuming the suspect is telling the truth, what kind of mental retard walks the street with a bag full of suspiciously obtained weapons?

I have confidence that none of my questions will be answered to my satisfaction.

read full story here:
www.i2sabi.com
Re: So-called Bomber Caught In Radio House Abuja, Fact Or Fiction? by werepeLeri: 1:51am On May 23, 2012
and these questions are from someone who has only 10% usable brain space, how can it make meaning?
Re: So-called Bomber Caught In Radio House Abuja, Fact Or Fiction? by DeJeffo: 11:08pm On May 23, 2012
If it doesn't make sense to you, i guess that speaks volumes about your level of intelligence!

(1) (Reply)

Military Regime And Democracy Which Has Better Nigerians? / The Third Mainland Bridge Has Been Blocked By Protesting Students Of UNILAG / Power Failure: Justice Opeyemi Today Conducted Its Proceeding With Torchlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.