Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

10 Days To Stop Witchkraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Days To Stop Witchkraft (481 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / Dua For The Last 10 Days Of Ramadan / Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Days To Stop Witchkraft by JosephOfembi: 3:27pm On May 23, 2012
In 10 days there will be an act of witch craft in England where a muslim women will 'marry' an english christian witch in homosexual ceremony. This is an insult to God and to nature. If you want to write protest to stop this then post your support here and I give you the witches address to write to and protest. Do not delay, time is short and God is vengeful.
Re: 10 Days To Stop Witchkraft by uba9t: 6:09pm On May 23, 2012
my co nairaland forum i protest on dat but t cant stop dem, we are on the end time. May God save us wt His Grace and HIs Blood to see Him in the last day AMAN. send me the Adresses.

(1) (Reply)

Da Vinci Code. How True ? / Momentary Light Afflictions, Eternal Weight Of Glory / God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.