Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Jay Z And The Phenomenon Of Backmasking - What Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Z And The Phenomenon Of Backmasking - What Do You Think? (1358 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 / Jay Z And Roc Boys Sample Fela's "water No Get Enemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And The Phenomenon Of Backmasking - What Do You Think? by northstar(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2007
"backmasking", the act of decoding allegedly hidden messages fom songs is an old idea in a new bottle. Many have claimed to have retrieved subliminal messages from some songs, this goes back to the early 70s during the reign of the Beatles, many are still being "uncovered". Recently Jay Z has been in the spotlight of backmasking. It is said that he has coded messages hidden in his songs, gestures etc.As for me i love hip hop to the def! i think we are just pulling out messages where there aren't any.see these links on youtube anyway, you may make your own decision from watching these video (follow these links below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oRyrhJdwCw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usg_VHiQjjo&feature=related
Re: Jay Z And The Phenomenon Of Backmasking - What Do You Think? by nguage(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2007
STOP LISTENING TO HIP-HOP IF YOU THINK ITS EVIL. BACKMASKING IS NOT IMPORTANT, SO FAR I DON'T PLAY THE RECORDS BACKWARDS. WHAT MATTERS TO ME IS WHAT HE SAYS WHEN I "FRONTMASK". THAT SHIT ABOUT SATANIC MUSIC DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME

(1) (Reply)

Can Soul, Country, Ballads, Rock And Indie Music Genres Reign In Nigeria? / New Single | Dare Art Alade | Stroke Me / Nigeria Latest Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.