Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? (11081 Views)

PHOTOS From Mark Zuckerberg's & Wife's Baby Shower / Empress Njamah:i Can't Draw Tattoo,it Is Mark Of The Beast / Facebook Ceo:mark Zuckerberg&wife Become America’s 2nd Biggest Charitable Donors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by KOURTNEYK: 6:34pm On May 23, 2012
It has been said that Mark Zuckerberg's wedding ring is too small and not a diamond. Is it too cheap? Do you need a microscope to find it?
http://www.naijagal.net/2012/05/ehen-omy-you-need-microscope-to-find.html
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by elchux: 2:05pm On May 25, 2012
am sure if allowed eternity u can never be a billionaire in dollars , learn to show respect and try to find out why a wiser one did what he did

3 Likes

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by eghost247(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^^^[size=30pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Slyr0x: 3:40pm On May 25, 2012
[size=14pt]According to Linda Ikeji, Mark Zuckerberg is a cheap scum![/size]

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/05/check-out-billionaire-wifes-wedding.html
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by horlabiyi(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2012
What's the remain reason of posting this thread? Rubbish
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Cheggoon(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2012
Nice one Mark.....!
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 25, 2012
Not everyone wants to waste their fortunes on a ring...maybe that's why you are still poor and jobless
KOURTNEYK:

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2012/05/24/look--its-the-wedding-ring-mark-zuckerberg-designed-for-priscilla-chan.htm

Which kind of billionaire is he and see as she dey show off the two naira ring grin

Not everyone wants to waste their fortunes on a ring...maybe that's why you are still poor..because you don't have the mind-set of a billionaire...I guess if it was you, you would have bought the world and worn it on your fingers...agege bread like you
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 25, 2012
This life na wa. You are damned if you do and you are damned if you don't. If the man had bought a 1 million dollar ring for his wife, people would have said he is wasting money, why can't he give starving children in Africa. He decides to buy a not too expensive ring and people still dey complain.
Abeg Mark Z. carry go jare. Haters gon hate.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by ceejayluv(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2012
She wears a $25,000 ring but will live in a multi-million dollar mansion... Thats fair enuf IMO
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 25, 2012
dumb linda ikeji does not know that by being married to mark that chinese lady has basically been set in fortune for life,if she stays with mark,she is rich,if she leaves,she is richer
linda,dont compare your walmart ring to a real ring abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Piyke: 3:48pm On May 25, 2012
A ring is not about how much it costs, its a sign of a covenant between two people. The bride is not complaining so why should any other person $25,000 is not beans anyway

1 Like

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2012
This woman looks quite handsome. . .(s)he could pass for Jet Li's twin brother, notwithstanding her much wider nose. I guess Mark must have a latent gay streak. Marrying a handsome woman is probably a way of satiating his gay tendencies whilst remaining straight! Isn't that a brilliant compromise?

About the ring, I think it's expensive enough at $25k.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 25, 2012
@poster
what is your business there? you want him to behave like our Nigerian folks who would spend all their life-savings to do wedding? there is more to marriage than expensive wedding! be wise!
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by emmyitodo: 3:54pm On May 25, 2012
mark did what he and his spouse dims fit for the occasion. Thus anybody judging his fashion or gem sense as opposed to his sense of moderation is a blatant display of our materialistic inclination common in these part of the world making us consumers. mark just showed his dexterity by designing that piece.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by mspookie: 3:58pm On May 25, 2012
Theres an obvious difference btw 'LOOKING CHEAP' and 'CHEAP'...TAKE NOTE!!!
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by 27naira(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2012
pro01: This woman looks quite handsome. . .(s)he could pass for Jet Li's twin brother, notwithstanding her much wider nose. I guess Mark must have a latent gay streak. Marrying a handsome woman is probably a way of satiating his gay tendencies whilst remaining straight! Isn't that a brilliant compromise?

About the ring, I think it's expensive enough at $25k.

If she's "handsome" what's your mother? Beautiful?

I bet your dad was an addict to horror movies before he decided to settle down with your mum who will definitely pass for a character in "evil dead"

Buffon!

2 Likes

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Ranoscky(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2012
Na wao! See yabbins. I no even know which one i go comment about. The thread itsef or, the yabbas?

Well, just like Pro01 stated, that ring is STILL expensive for $25k
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2012
I think I'm starting to like this Zuckerberg guy. Buy an expensive ring? What for?! Does expensive ring = love/happy marriage? Homo sapiens and their idiocy.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by chemberlin(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2012
The amount of ring bought doesn't really matter cos a lot A̶̲̥̅я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ out there that use billion of dollars ring αήϑ hv no good marriage at last.yes he ȋ̝̊̅§ α̩̩̩̩̥ billoniar but shd that be the reason why he shd make unnecessary spending on an expensive ring...†̥ me that the type I will like †̥ get for M̶̲̥̅y woman αήϑ am sur she will appreciate it. So fellas think with ur head nt ur ass
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 25, 2012
Slyr0x: [size=14pt]According to Linda Ikeji, Mark Zuckerberg is a cheap scum![/size]

She should go get married and stop disturbing us with her nauseating posts. angry Besides she will never hook the kind of scum grade Mark belongs to. grin
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 25, 2012
KOURTNEYK:

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2012/05/24/look--its-the-wedding-ring-mark-zuckerberg-designed-for-priscilla-chan.htm

Which kind of billionaire is he and see as she dey show off the two naira ring grin

can urr boyfriend afford 3000 naira ring. Arrogant deluded b.it.ch
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2012
While studying the pictures of Mark's house, it became so obvious the dude has made money he does not need. No excessive glitter or whatever. The man is simple from his spirit and obviously money won't change him.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: While studying the pictures of Mark's house, it became so obvious the dude has made money he does not need. No excessive glitter or whatever. The man is simple from his spirit and obviously money won't change him.

Well, that's refreshing. I hope he ends up giving away most of his wealth to charity. And to think how young he is with all that self-control.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Pakavy(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2012
27naira:

If she's "handsome" what's your mother? Beautiful?

I bet your dad was an addict to horror movies before he decided to settle down with your mum who will definitely pass for a character in "evil dead"

Buffon!
mai yayi zafi?
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2012
pro01:

Well, that's refreshing. I hope he ends up giving away most of his wealth to charity. And to think how young he is with all that self-control.
Yeah, serious self control. With the way he is spending his money, he might not exhaust $1bn in his life time. Most of what is left will sure go to charity or he could secure it in a fund for his generations unborn like Oanasis, Ford, Vanderbilt and so on.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by drnoel: 5:25pm On May 25, 2012
u poeple got time
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by sunky644(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2012
I tire o, hope say no be poverty dey worry me? Cos, I don't know why human being will say $25,000 is too cheap for ordinary ring given to his wife cos the guy is a billionaire. I hope u guys ve not forgotten that dat 25K dollars is enough to start business and put one on a good standing in Nigeria? Congratulations to the lady and Mark who God has blessed, my own Blessing will not elude me too...
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by Agimor(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2012
Cheap ring you called it as if that will stop them for living a luxury life.Hiss
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by teemac01(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2012
Some people are deserve serious floggin,dis "ikeji" making all dis noise,how much was her wedding expenses in total.because he has ,he should spend it any how abi.no be her fault.IRS no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pursue am for back that's why she is rantin like dis.de chinko babe is not even bothered,na our own busy body "IKEJI" D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry the whole wahala carry put for her head.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by deeflamez(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2012
One word: SIMPLICITY
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by econome(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2012
Baba ijebu Zuckerbeg
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? by deeflamez(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2012
milehigh06: dumb linda ikeji does not know that by being married to mark that chinese lady has basically been set in fortune for life,if she stays with mark,she is rich,if she leaves,she is richer
linda,dont compare your walmart ring to a real ring abeg
Slyr0x: [size=14pt]According to Linda Ikeji, Mark Zuckerberg is a cheap scum![/size]

milehigh: SO WHAT HAS HER OPINION GOT TO DO WITH YOURS? IT MUST REALLY BE BITING YOU OYA SORRY

Slyr0x: WELL I DONT THINK SO, BUT HER OPINION SHOULDN'T HURT YOU SO MUCH. SHE'S A LADY AND THERES A MYOPIC MATERIALISTIC SENSATION TO THEIR PERCEPTION SO DEEP IT ALWAYS PUTS THEM IN TROUBLE

*sips Malt* Maltina Cares grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo / Mexican Beauty Queen Killed In Shootout / Video Of The Man With 'world's Longest Private Part'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.