Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? (6324 Views)

Vacancy: Trainee Engineers @ VDT Communications Ltd. / Insight Communications Ltd Test / Insight Communications Ltd Invitation For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by ideee03(f): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for your posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 26th January 2013

Time:12:30pm
Venue: University of Lagos Multi-Purpose Hall (Main Campus) Akoka.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank

A/C Number: 0803043511

A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by ebony124(f): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls has anyone heard of jmorgan consult and associates cos they are recuriting for perimer oil and jmorgan is asking for money for test materials!
INVITATION FOR AN APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW
Based on recommendation from our consultant and after a careful study of ur cv,we are pleased to invite u 4 an aptitude test/interview as follow:Date:06/02/13. Venue:A.D.R.A.O. international sch.28 Ahmadu Bello way victoria island Lagos.Time:10.00am prompt. pls bring ur writing materials, a passport photograph and photocopies of ur credentials.You will be reimbursed for d cost of ur transportation to and from ur contact address to the test venue as stated in ur cv at our own rate.
Thanks,
premier ocean oil and gas ltd
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Charlice(f): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2013
I also got the test,r dey for real,don't knw if I sud go.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by hirety(f): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Links communication is so FAKE!!!
After they discovered I didn't fall for their scam by honouring their IV they sent a 'chat reschedule' mail.
Imagine a whole company trying to give excuse for collecting money and using personal account then urging me to pay my #2200 quickly.

I didn't go in d 1st place cos I didn't ve any 2200 but now convinced they r scammers!! May God punish ur generation on behalf of those that fallen for your cheap scam. HUNGRY IDIOTS!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Geologist&geophysicst Job Forum / American Airsea Cargo Phone Interview!!!!! / Gtbank Recruitment In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.