Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen (3325 Views)

Poll: is Tamie Baby Hot?

No. am a FAG: 30% (3 votes)
No. Am a loser and she will never fall for my type. thats why I hate her: 10% (1 vote)
Yes. But am with this asshole b@tch: 0% (0 votes)
Yes. But am married. but i will spend my kids college fund to fund her new pair of heels: 0% (0 votes)
I will phuck her till she cums like a busted dam: 60% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? / Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! / @Tima, Lets Respect Ourselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by HotieTima(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2012
pendo89: Tima you are very tall indeed.Just checking the door and your height.
Do you model?

well kinda of i do abit of modeling

but that's my weight naturally

i only loose it's hard for me to gain weight
ask my sister rokaitu grin grin
Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by BodyKiss(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2012
Hotie Tima = Agbero in ajibo form.
Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by Jakumo(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2012
The panel of judges is still awaiting those vital bikini shots of this delectable woman, to better inform our final verdict on how hot she really is.

Come to think of it, topless shots would be preferable. Standing by.
Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by Nobody: 1:58am On May 25, 2012
Jakumo: The panel of judges is still awaiting those vital bikini shots of this delectable woman, to better inform our final verdict on how hot she really is.

Come to think of it, topless shots would be preferable. Standing by.

Keep waiting. grin
Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by Jakumo(m): 5:31am On May 25, 2012
Rokiatu please don't try to discourage her from showing her assets to the panel of judges.

A binkini shot is harmless, provided that the wearer is truly fine, otherwise posing in that way is a criminal offence, punishable by six months hard labor breaking rocks in my quarry.

While we are at it, can you please describe your own rack, since enquiring minds want to know how those tasty jugs measure up. Thank you Jeeesus !
Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2012
Jakumo: Rokiatu please don't try to discourage her from showing her assets to the panel of judges.

A binkini shot is harmless, [b]provided that the wearer is truly fine, otherwise posing in that way is a criminal offence, punishable by six months hard labor breaking rocks in my quarry.

[/b]While we are at it, can you please describe your own rack, since enquiring minds want to know how those tasty jugs measure up. Thank you Jeeesus !

Crazy guy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen by pendusky(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2012
yarwning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Traffic Light Symbol Means In Nigeria / The Poorest Man On Earth(chapter 1: Full Blooded Nigerian) / HELP. Where Can I Get PES 2013 Blueetooth(multiplayer) For My Nokia C2-00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.