Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

"I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau (2658 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Fayose Asks Apc To Produce Ibrahim Shekau / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau by georgecso(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2012
Abubakar Shekau is the leader of the militant Islamist group Boko Haram, which has carried out a series of deadly attacks across northern Nigeria. Abdullahi Tasiu Abubakar from the BBC Hausa service looks at Nigeria's most wanted man.

The leader of the militant Islamist group Boko Haram is said to be a fearless loner, a complex, paradoxical man - part intellectual, part gangster.

Fondly called imam or leader by his followers, Abubakar Muhammad Shekau was born in Shekau village in Nigeria's north-eastern state of Yobe.

Some say he is 34 or 35, others that he may be 43 - the uncertainty adds to the myths surrounding Nigeria's most wanted man.
Radical theology student

Mr Shekau was once thought to have been killed by security forces in 2009 - only for him to reappear in videos posted on the internet less than a year later as Boko Haram's new leader.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18020349

Re: "I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau by AustineE1: 8:09pm On May 24, 2012
The strongest men on earth,are those who uphold the sanctity of human life,nt when a psychopathic sadist from a disjointed family from the desert of Yobe,cowardly hides under the cover of the dark,commanding some castrated faithfuls to go and bomb&kill innocent unarmed civillians observing there religious duties to God.such a man remains a victim of perpetual darkness,waiting for his numbered days!one thing for sure is that,his end&that of his followers will surely be worst than that of there victims!
Re: "I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2012
I Promise ALL of you here, that if he remains Alive in this World and stays in Nigeria,[size=32pt] I will have him converted to[b] Maguzawa Religion[/b] within my lifetime[/size]. cool
Re: "I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau by amosy007: 9:59pm On May 24, 2012
[size=24pt]RELIGION OF PISS PEACE [/size] cool

(1) (Reply)

Birth Rate Shows Rise In Niger, Steady In Nigeria / Bauchi Will Cease To Exist As A State Without Oil-yuguda / Tambuwal: Tension Mounts As Reps Reconvene Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.