Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,562 members, 7,840,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Brand New Car Parts To Sell, Need Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brand New Car Parts To Sell, Need Advice (794 Views)

Importing New Original Spare Parts To Nigeria / Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos / Samuel Eto'o Shows Off His New Car Worth Millions Of Dollars - Bugatti Veyron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Car Parts To Sell, Need Advice by nkoul96: 4:20pm On May 24, 2012
Hello,

I own a company named Auto-Kool, we are a distributor of car parts in Canada mainly for the cooling system such as radiators, condensers, compressors and such. We also sell fuel tanks and many other parts. Recently, I have been doing some research and decided it would be best to explore other areas of the world. Right now I sell only to North America but I have about 8000 parts I would like to sell one shot. These parts are difficult to sell here since they are a bit older but they are brand new. I have been looking for a place in a less developed country to sell them to at a great price. If anyone has advice or contacts, I would really appreciate the information.

Norair

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Crusher,impact Ruchser,cone Crusher,sand Making Machines For Sales / My Car / House Moves Motion and Urges FG To Suspend The Review Of Car Custom Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.