Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (59064 Views)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by dray01(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2013
@ victor, make u tell Amaka wey dey for ur street to show up..Nairalanders want see the one wey fine pass.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Slimwhyt(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2013
U talk well my guy
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin
mydex93: U must be a naturally irritating person..
too bad am nt grin
mydex93: U must be a naturally irritating person..
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Let us see your own face, madam.
u really wanna see my face?
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ghostface_killa: shut your effin mouth....dumb broad!.....like you would be any better......asswipe
wow!check ur name ,it really fits ur description of effin mouth...dumb broad..then asswipe...oh u said it all,too bad for you.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Omotolu: she is perfectly made by God,a beauty to behold.
nw ur feel okay right? After dis unsincere lashin!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Orikinla: She is cool.
cool ? Cool as in , cool enough to be ur future wife or less more ur girlfriend...i believe u prefer d wifey aspect...right? oh! Am really happy for u ,pls invite me so dat i ll be there when she says YES I DO ... grin
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
purebarbie: cool ? Cool as in , cool enough to be ur future wife or less more ur girlfriend...i believe u prefer d wifey aspect...right? oh! Am really happy for u ,pls invite me so dat i ll be there when she says YES I DO ... grin
you need to be shot! Ok many will agree dat she's not so beautiful, but you don't have to rub it in.. Will it add to ur life, or make ur already ugly face beautiful. Dumb mofo!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
booqee: you need to be shot! Ok many will agree dat she's not so beautiful, but you don't have to rub it in.. Will it add to ur life, or make ur already ugly face beautiful. Dumb mofo!
oh! Baby boo! U dnt ve to be harsh,its good to give praise,right? but pls give praise to whom praise is due! And as for ugly and beautiful am very postive i dnt belong to the clinque of the first word.....
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by badesco(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Who she be given the same price money and privileges as other non disable most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Graise(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eyaaaaah,she's pweeti...
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Graise: Eyaaaaah,she's pweeti... Miss Grace says so... 24C61737
I have just sent a request on bbm,go and accept the request
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Amaso99(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
obowunmi: I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.
Bros are u ok?
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by donPhill(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her
wawa....u get any deaf sister wey fine pass her?....as nobody fit beat her among d deaf na...she just have 2be crowned.....or didn't u knw dat in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is the king
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by donPhill(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Graise: Eyaaaaah,she's pweeti... Miss Grace says so... 24C61737
babe howfar na?...na hook-up package?...dis one wey u put ur bb pin...*wink*
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by joshmoy(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2013
well...1st tinz 1st, ma gf is prettier dan her...nd 2 finl i wasted over 250kb!…sweet Lord

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by nikkyshyne(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: cool ? Cool as in , cool enough to be ur future wife or less more ur girlfriend...i believe u prefer d wifey aspect...right? oh! Am really happy for u ,pls invite me so dat i ll be there when she says YES I DO ... grin
Seriously girl, you've got issues, real issues. What did the poor girl do to you?? This only proves how ugly you are on the inside. You are a lady lacking love.

She didn't create herself. You know what, pray you don't end up with kids who are disadvantaged. You sure will eat your words. Don't bother quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Juni4jay(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2013
i'v seen more beautiful ones!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
nikkyshyne: Seriously girl, you've got issues, real issues. What did the poor girl do to you?? This only proves how ugly you are on the inside. You are a lady lacking love.

She didn't create herself. You know what, pray you don't end up with kids who are disadvantaged. You sure will eat your words. Don't bother quoting me.
Mother theresa ,thanks for d lecture..u cn keep d rest details for d likes of u...
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Juni4jay: i'v seen more beautiful ones!
please tell them ,give them 10pm-1a.m lecture cos sme seem too daft to learn on time...
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by mydex93(f): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
purebarbie: oh! Baby boo! U dnt ve to be harsh,its good to give praise,right? but pls give praise to whom praise is due! And as for ugly and beautiful am very postive i dnt belong to the clinque of the first word.....
You've sure got more issues babes than that of a magazine stand..chei!!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by MissEndowed1(f): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2013
dir are more baeutiful gurl dan dis jamaican queen. guess dey didnt hear about d competiton lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2013
Miss Endowed: dir are more baeutiful gurl dan dis jamaican queen. guess dey didnt hear about d competiton lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahhahaahahahahaahahha i manage laugh!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by laplace19(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tanfikos: Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!

Hahahahahaha. Dude,can't stop laughing ooo grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by everyday: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Spare me abeg,this girl too wowo
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by formerMDI: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good Day to you all,

I am the girl you all insulted. As of today I saw this and I must reply. The title misunderstood my
Winners position, I am not the most beautiful deaf girl. My title is Miss Deaf International not the most beautiful deaf girl so please get this clear. In this pageant we aim to empower women and men and children specifically deaf people. The beautiful are in and outside. In this picture i was having a long trip from Jamaica to Niagara and it was about 10 hours or more so you would see the tirness. I don't know you but you all find all kind of words that don't suit me. Only in Niagara insult me but I don't know why. I have empowered and encouraged deaf people in the community. Please help us to uplift the disability community. We all want to develop just like the able people so don't let us down.

Have a good day yo you all and show some respect. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video) / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.