Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

African Dancing & Singing - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Dancing & Singing (7701 Views)

White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) / British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa / A White Woman Singing Two Yoruba Christian Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

stick to bantu culture, and leave Somalis and ethiopians out of your bantu mouth. you disgust us, and if you were in our land you would be a slave.
im fine with that
[img]http://www.varldskulturmuseerna.se/files/varldskulturmuseerna/Pressrum/2013/Afrikanska%20m%C3%A4sterverk/Afrikanska%20m%C3%A4sterverk%20pressbild%202.jpg[/img]
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

im fine with that
[img]http://www.varldskulturmuseerna.se/files/varldskulturmuseerna/Pressrum/2013/Afrikanska%20m%C3%A4sterverk/Afrikanska%20m%C3%A4sterverk%20pressbild%202.jpg[/img]

please use some restraint and caution as you post bantus in their natural state of no weaves and makeup . We are not ready for what you may bring and unleash upon us. God have mercy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:
Axum, make him cry, I haven't got time for his nonsense.
ha so you do love it when Somalis make fun of black Africans grin grin grin
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Im back, prepared for round two? cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

sad

You mean when I speak the truth about African Americans I have come into contact. grin

The story I told is very common in every city with a Somali population in the West.

Bantus first hate on the Somalis cause we are muslim and African.

Then they start checking out the women, then the women reject them, then they say we look down on them, cause our women don't look at them, then few years later some bantus convert to Islam, when they can't get a girl who is Somali, then they leave the mosque lol
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:
Im back, prepared for round two? cheesy

His power level is over 10,000 prepare yourself Terrycarr ---I think that is his slave name, don't know too many Bantus named Terry grin

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

please use some restraint and caution as you post bantus in their natural state of no weaves and makeup . We are not ready for what you may bring and unleash upon us. God have mercy. cheesy
insults are stupid on the internet but whatever if you can't beat them join them grin go screw your mother you inbred freak. it's a well know fact that Somalis are inbred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26eRT2e9bTo
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

No, I love it when people make fun of you.
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

insults are stupid on the internet but whatever if you can't beat them join them grin go screw your mother you inbred freak. it's a well know fact that Somalis are inbred

angry
You went to far, go a little bit further and I'll become axum no.2 grin
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

Somalis are actually less inbred than many people as for one ethnicity we are over 20million. You are just upset that Somalis/Ethiopians who hate each other would still marry each other and never touch the Bantus they enslaved.

Don't know if you this, every ethnic group on earth mates with their ethnic group and is proud of it so they can spread their culture and language. But Bantus don't know this since they are slaves and have no culture or beauty to perpetuate, so you could argue they don't want to reproduce with other Bantus as they don't want to perpetuate ugly. lmao
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

[i][/i]
angry

DO IT. DONT HOLD BACK, SAY IT. SAY THE 'N' WORD grin

Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

angry
oh i struck a nerve grin push me i push back.
Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

DO IT. DONT HOLD BACK, SAY IT. SAY THE 'N' WORD grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

oh i struck a nerve grin push me i push back.

LOL, HE IS MORE SENSITIVE THEN ME, HE DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN YOU GO AFTER SOMALI KIDS. I ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NO QUAMS ABOUT ANYTHING, I HAVE NO LIMITS, I AM UNLEASHED LIKE A BANTU RUNNING FOR THE BORDER AWAY FROM HIS SLAVE MASTER
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

insults are stupid on the internet but whatever if you can't beat them join them grin[b] go screw your mother[/b] you inbred freak. it's a well know fact that Somalis are inbred

You're just angry cause your mother is the only lady who would ever come to love your face.

Sorry, did I say lady?
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

insults are stupid on the internet but whatever if you can't beat them join them grin[b] go screw your mother[/b] you inbred freak. it's a well know fact that Somalis are inbred

You're just angry cause your mother is the only lady who would ever come to love your face.

Sorry, did I say lady?

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

LOL, HE IS MORE SENSITIVE THEN ME, HE DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN YOU GO AFTER SOMALI KIDS. I ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NO QUAMS ABOUT ANYTHING, I HAVE NO LIMITS, I AM UNLEASHED LIKE A BANTU RUNNING FOR THE BORDER AWAY FROM HIS SLAVE MASTER

You meant running away from a somali cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

Sorry, did I say lady?

Don't you just hate NIGGGGGGGGERS?

SAY YES SAXIB grin

Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

you Somalis are funny i'll give you that. then come at me
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

I know that is your final form, cause I see a tail, ugly monkey cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

Youre right, Im still waiting for king kong to appear
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

Don't you just hate NIGGGGGGGGERS?

SAY YES SAXIB grin

After all the hard work he's done in my plantations

It'd be too cruel

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

Youre right, Im still waiting for king kong to appear

I think you can take him even when he turns into King Kong, cause If I recall King Kong easily gets distracted when he sees a white woman grin
Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

That video only shows that Bantus are animals. Where was all this power when your kind were under house arrest in South Africa for 300 years.
i'm not Bantu.
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

i'm not Bantu.

We use Bantu to refer to all Negroids, we don't care to classify you guys by languages, just facial features. grin
Re: African Dancing & Singing by TerryCarr(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

We use Bantu to refer to all Negroids, we don't care to classify you guys by languages, just facial features. grin
Bantu in a Bantu word meaning people or human.
Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

We use the word Bantu to describe Negroid. the politically incorrect terms are Adoon = slave, or Jarrer=nappy head, or Maddow=black.
Re: African Dancing & Singing by Maakhir(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

I thought it meant adoon (slave)

danyeer (monkey)

or TerryCarr (a perfect blend of the aforementioned cheesy)

1 Like

Re: African Dancing & Singing by axum: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

I thought it meant adoon (slave)

danyeer (monkey)

or TerryCarr (a perfect blend of the aforementioned cheesy)

How did a Bantu get the name Terry? I blame American Television.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out / Emir Of Dutse Gifts Wheelchair To 14-Year-Old Physically Challenged Girl / The Reed Dance Is Out Of Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.