Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 (11186 Views)

Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by lordimpaq(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2006
wat do you think, with the present form of both teams i cannot say anything, but dat doesn't mean arsenal cannot win at old trafford,

the major, major determinant of that game is Arsenal vs Juventus, (2nd leg),

if arsenal win that game, moral go high, dem go either lose or win,

lose in the sense that, they've still got the champions league to play for,

win in the sense that , they've beaten juventus, they can beat anybody, either home or away

if arsenal lose, Arsenal would play their life out to win manutd so that they woould be in the champions league next season,
which ever way, we are still not at loss, but we may be at loss if we eventually don't win or qualify for the UCL
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Badman888(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2006
it would be a tough one it might be a draw again unless something i dont want any childish fight to happen between them thats the main concern
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by lordimpaq(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2006
Badman888:

it would be a tough one it might be a draw again unless something i don't want any childish fight to happen between them thats the main concern

don't worry there is no Viera and there is no Roy keane

expect a trouble free game
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Badman888(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
yea true " Man U all the way". watever the result i chop am like that but Man U should try and win, but i am afraid of Arsenal's present from Man U is also 7 premiership games unbeaten
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by asanga(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2006
Man U will win ofcourse what do you expect they call Arsenal our wives we know how to beat them silly ask Lauren he will tell you what he suffers from C Ronaldo.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2006
Arsenal 3 ( henry 32, reyes 48, henry 78) Man-u 1(RVN penalty 41)
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bolaoni(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2006
asanga:

Man U will win ofcourse what do you expect they call Arsenal our wives we know how to beat them silly ask Lauren he will tell you what he suffers from C Ronaldo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2006
@NightRider

You Henry man, i tire for you o.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2006
kola

grin grin The guy is the best.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2006
I can say, Arsenal will take Man U to hell and leave them there in hades!
True! comebacks against Man U are not easy, the fact is no team other than Arsenal would even attempt it! But it can be done I will tell you how:

Our defence(gunners) marshalled by Kolo Toure must totally smother the genious of Nestelrooy (back from exile), sit on Rooney and mark the mesmerising Cristiano Ronaldo or torment the red hot Louis Saha( HIS FACE CAN MAKE THE WHOLE MARKET COME TO A STAND STILL).

Lehman should play like our lives depend on it and he should open his eyes widest to see anything shot outside the 18M box. Also he should keep rules of goal keeping as- in ,if he must punch, punch sideways not as he did with Steve Gerrard short the other day.

Our midfield should stand strong and take control, with Fabregas, sendros and Reyes

Our Henry must also keep a steady eye and iron nerves to strike those kicks of his that can be so lethal -and should be sheer venom to Man U.

You know man U will certainly throw eveything at them but for the gunners I ve already organised the team and they are in trouble.

By the end of the match Man U will be ( Drop it like its hot!

Drop it like its hot!
Drop it like its hot!

Gunners its rapid fire to the reds and it will be a cease fire from them if they do what I ve told them.

Note: Any gunner pass the message to the team especially to Lehman who has an eye problem seeing anything shot beyond the box, and to strictly stick to goalkeeping rules.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2006
asanga:

That is why your "wife" beat you at the FA cup final abi?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2006
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2006
How Man U players should be treated:

Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2006
@Vieria

Since the two main Actors( Patrick & Roy) is no more in Premiership, it has lost the wahala.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2006
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Badman888(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2006
that was a very childish act from arsenal that day, big time, i hated them but lost my respect for them as well that day
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2006
But when Man U started kicking Reyes all over the park on the following match to break our 47, that was OK abi?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Badman888(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2006
that one was also stupi of Man , at least Keane and Vieira are out so we see a clean game and as chelsea are now on top it has even quenched the beef small between Man U and Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2006
True sha.

But it might be an important game o!

It might be important to Arsenal for the 4th place

and it might be important to Man U for catching Chelsea.

If Chelsea lose one game before that match, then it will become VERY important o!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2006
Vieira:

That is why your "wife" beat you at the FA cup final abi?

Exactly, you don ever see wife wey dey beat husband for FA.CUP final in front of all his relatives.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Badman888(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2006
If i say i am not afraid of arsenal rite now i am lying, we never know what can happend sha, want Man U to finish as close as possible to Chelsea because we know next season many teams are going to prove to Chelsea they are no the best, Arsenal, Man U, liverpool and so on
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Jackal(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2006
Man Utd 4 Vs Arsenal 1
Ruud(32) Van Persie(55)
Ruud(45)
Rooney(70)
Ruud(88)

GLORY, GLORY UNITED
The Very team in form.
8 victories and still counting.
Old Trafford will boil for 'em young gunners. Ronaldo and Rooney will be the key.
Lets see if Fabregas is as good as being rated.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2006
Jackal can you define the word 'beans'
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Jackal,
Take it easy bro.
United wont find it that easy but the odds are against Arsenal.
Man Utd can be unstoppable in this form and they have an uncanny ability to go on these kind of runs especially when chelsea is faltering.
Arsenal's game against Juve will have 1 or 2 influences on this game in terms of hunger and injury sustained.
The Venue is another factor. Old Trafford would be sold out to 75,000 die-hard faithfuls screaming their heads out.
Arsenal has found it difficult winning on that ground in recent times. The pendulum,i am afraid, will swing towards the Old Trafford.
My Prediction is     Man Utd 2     versus       Arsenal 1
                            Ruud(33)                     Van Persie(90)
                        Rooney(81)
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by slimgene(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Reyes,
U got it wrong this time.
The match will be fierce and one-sided and it will be a clean sheet for United. United take high profile matches like this serious.
They had it clean against Chelsea,Liverpool and Newcastle. Ferdinand wld not lose sight of Henry at OT and Arsenal hasn't scored a goal on this ground since 2002.
United wld thump Arsenal 2-0. Ruud to bag a brace.
Arsenal's sights are on UEFA and this juicy tie might not live up to its expectations.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by mukina2: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2006
no one is perfect but God but ARSENAL plays like a perrrfect god, we'll not inly defeat man u but disgrace them, we will finish dem, guess dat topic is mum, lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Jackal(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ mukina,
Dont blaspheme here. Dont compare a team that has lost 10 times this season to God.
God does not LOSE,
Keep ur blasphemous-rotten trap of urs out of here.
Beware of the metaphors u utter.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2006
Only 3 teams can stop Arsenal both Home and Away.
They are Bolton, Chelsea and Man United.
Arsenal's current form is not better than the Unbeaten team neither were they better than Chelsea's unbeaten team and yet they all fell at Old Trafford.
Old Trafford is a fortress. Arsenal will be extremely lucky to grind a point out there.
I give this to United(1-0) It will be as tight as liverpool's game at Old Trafford.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by jagenne(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2006
Which defence can contend with SAHA-ROONEY-RUUD combo?
The most deadly trio in England right now.
United will be the happier team by the end of proceedings.
For me,United will win 4-1.
I expect Ruud and Ronaldo and Rooney to do the damage.
Up United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bolaoni(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2006
Greetings to all my United gees! cheesy

I remember this kind of thread coming up in a soccer forum last year b4 the FA Cup final.

It didn't go United way that very day but we all knew who played better.

This time around, levels go change, walahi I'm 100% sure United is carrying the day! wink

Thank God there are no Viera, Keane and Keown this time around!

THERE'S ONLY ONE UNITED! cool

Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2006
Dont bring back bad memories.
It was the biggest grab-n-smash robbery i have ever seen.
United white-washed em Gunners and Arsenal had its 1st shot on goal via a free-kick in the extra time.
They cant be that lucky this time.
Cristiano Ronaldo will be relishing this tie.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bolaoni(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2006
True YARN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? / Newcastle Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th May 2012 / Manchester United Vs Barnsley: EFL CUP (7 - 0) On 17th September 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.