Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? (2682 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by Brixtonyute(m): 2:59am On May 25, 2012
I'm not Nigerian, but I love Nigerians; and judging from how Nigerian housewives act in the UK, I don't think most of them make good wives.. The typical Nigerian wife is loud, controlling, a party freak, and most are fond of kicking their husbands out of the house..Nigerian wives are also one of the biggest benefit cheats in the UK, and most are single mothers (after chasing their husbands away); jumping from one man's bed to the other... They're also very fetish, and too outspoken for my liking...
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by cfours: 3:56am On May 25, 2012
The Fox and the Grapes (aka Sour Grapes)

The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried ,‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by sophy09: 3:59am On May 25, 2012
Seems like you have already formed your own opinion about Nigerian women but fact remains that it all boils down to individuality. Stop the stereotype.
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by EfemenaXY: 6:13am On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute: I'm not Nigerian, but I love Nigerians; and judging from how Nigerian housewives act in the UK, I don't think most of them make good wives.. The typical Nigerian wife is loud, controlling, a party freak, and most are fond of kicking their husbands out of the house..Nigerian wives are also one of the biggest benefit cheats in the UK, and most are single mothers (after chasing their husbands away); jumping from one man's bed to the other... They're also very fetish, and too outspoken for my liking...

I'm definitely none of those so stop generalizing.

But why are you so bitter?
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 25, 2012
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by moremi2008(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2012
Daft generalizations! Did a Nigerian woman jilt you recently? You poor sad thing! grin

ps - I know for a fact that Nigerians are NOT the biggest benefits frauds in the UK! It's the South East Asians by far!
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by ayobase(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2012
chaircover: I'm Nigerian, and I love Nigerians; but judging from how Nigerian men act in the UK, I don't think most of them make good husbands.. The typical Nigerian husband is loud, controlling, a club freak, and most are fond of having extra marital affairs..Nigerian husbands are also one of the biggest 419 ers in the UK, and most are baby fathers(after chasing who would have been their real wife away); jumping from one womans bed to the other... They're also very fetish, and too lousy for my liking...

If what I wrote up there makes no sense, then the opening post makes no sense either lipsrsealed We should learn to stop generalizing. There are good and bad eggs in every single culture

*****passing and nodding*****
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by jmoore(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute: I slapped this naija chic two weeks ago for being obnoxious, and rude... But now, it seems ol'girl wants to be my chic... I guess my slap brings all the naija chics to the yard, and I might go on a 'happy slap' spree of naija chics. grin

After slapping a Nigerian, you came here to say that Nigerian women do not make good wives. SMH , You will be a very good at beating up your wife.
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by moremi2008(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2012
jmoore:

After slapping a Nigerian, you came here to say that Nigerian women do not make good wives. SMH , You will be a very good at beating up your wife.

He said that? This thread needs to be deleted. The OP clearly has mental issues!
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by jmoore(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2012
moremi2008:

He said that? This thread needs to be deleted. The OP clearly has mental issues!

https://www.nairaland.com/939019/slapped-naija-chic-two-weeks#10835153 By their topics we shall know them
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On May 25, 2012
What happened to women from your own country? what are you doing with Nigerian women? why is 'Nigerian- women making good wives or not" your problem?
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by coogar: 4:46pm On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute: I'm not Nigerian, but I love Nigerians; and judging from how Nigerian housewives act in the UK, I don't think most of them make good wives.. The typical Nigerian wife is loud, controlling, a party freak, and most are fond of kicking their husbands out of the house..Nigerian wives are also one of the biggest benefit cheats in the UK, and most are single mothers (after chasing their husbands away); jumping from one man's bed to the other... They're also very fetish, and too outspoken for my liking...

take your mental masturbati[i]o[/i]n else where, we have
outgrown these idiotic generalizations.
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2012
Moderator, move this to the trash i.e. Romance section.
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by taryour(f): 11:12pm On May 26, 2012
chaircover: I'm Nigerian, and I love Nigerians; but judging from how Nigerian men act in the UK, I don't think most of them make good husbands.. The typical Nigerian husband is loud, controlling, a club freak, and most are fond of having extra marital affairs..Nigerian husbands are also one of the biggest 419 ers in the UK, and most are baby fathers(after chasing who would have been their real wife away); jumping from one womans bed to the other... They're also very fetish, and too lousy for my liking...

If what I wrote up there makes no sense, then the opening post makes no sense either lipsrsealed We should learn to stop generalizing. There are good and bad eggs in every single culture

right on point !!!
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by EfemenaXY: 11:41pm On May 26, 2012
Eh Taryour, just thought to inform you (before you crucify me again for not alerting you) that Prof Ronke may resume the Successful Milking 101 class. Shebi you've seen her comment on the thread?

Oya, I delegate you to carry out her instructions o! tongue
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by taryour(f): 9:56am On May 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: Eh Taryour, just thought to inform you (before you crucify me again for not alerting you) that Prof Ronke may resume the Successful Milking 101 class. Shebi you've seen her comment on the thread?

Oya, I delegate you to carry out her instructions o! tongue
my dear i hail u jare. I no mis dat lecture for anytin anytin. I just dey follow both of una,i dey any thread u both dey. I no trust prof ronke,she fit deliver impromptu anytime anywere,na so she don do for anoda thread on catwalk.

How family? My love to ur kids,wishing dem a happy childrens day..
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On May 27, 2012
^^ Awww thanks Taryour! Family is good cheesy

Regards to your family & little one too. Happy Children's Day my sister smiley
Re: Do You Nigerian Women Really Make Good Wives?? by ayobase(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2012
stillwater: Moderator, move this to the trash i.e. Romance section.

I can c dat u av been
doing a lot of peeping
lately!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Give A Man Money To Pay Her Bride Price? / Causes Of A Loose Vagina And How To Tighten It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.