Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71277 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
Jack!!!
They can neva compare the two, SAF is in a class of his own. The 3 points belongs to us,if we take we did not do bad thing al all. Them Kops know as well.
1st half is over.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toba1909(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
3 pts belong to the Red Devils? Lets wait and see,but i think its a draw.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2007
Marseille 0-3 liverpool.
Marseille are being 'rafalized'at d moment.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by folahann(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2007
It was an easy win for Liverpool at the end winning by 4-0.
You too much joo, i don't still believe you lost to AC Milan, anyways make sure you fire Man Disunited on Sunday
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS! people.
We are through to d second round.
I'm glad to see us rise to d occassion.
What our last 3 matches imply is that:our dropping games in our 1st 3 matches was due only to us.
And torres's goal?, WHAT A GOAL.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS! people.
We are through to d second round.
I'm glad to see us rise to d occassion.
What our last 3 matches imply is that:our dropping games in our 1st 3 matches was due only to us.
And torres's goal?, WHAT A GOAL.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by folahann(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2007
I actually wanted Liverpool to drop to the UEFA Cup so that they can win it; to make premiership teams win more european trophies. Because i think Bolton,tottenham and everton will not live up to expectation [table]i[/table]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2007
liverpool enters the 2nd round . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin i laugh in swahili . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2007
folahann:

I actually wanted Liverpool to drop to the UEFA Cup so that they can win it; to make premiership teams win more european trophies. Because i think Bolton,tottenham and everton will not live up to expectation [table]i[/table]

perhaps man utd can go try their luck at uefa. after all liverpool won uefa in 200I. we don try, make man u or chelsea go try their luck for uefa, abeg no be liverpool grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Iman3(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2007
Chai!Liverpool fans!Do you know that your club's total net spend since the Premier League began is higher than that of Man Utd? shocked shocked Net spend is gross transfer spend minus transfer receipts. I just saw some stats recently :

For reference:Total Net Spend Since Inception of Premier League
Total Net Average Per Year

Chelsea £341,670,000 £22,778,000
Liverpool £178,810,000 £11,920,667
Man United £154,429,500 £10,295,300
New United £142,221,000 £9,481,400
Tottenham £116,877,500 £7,791,833
Arsenal £55,276,000 £3,685,067

Total Spend Since Rafa took over:
Fergie V Benitez V Mourinho V Jol V Wenger V Newcastle Total Net Average per year
Net Spend 04/05 to 07/08 Season

Mourinho £162,930,000 £54,310,000
Benitez £87,670,000 £29,223,333
Fergie £79,170,000 £26,390,000
New United £51,850,000 £17,283,333
Jol £57,050,000 £19,016,667
Wenger £4,120,000 £1,373,333

You have to scroll down this blog to find the source:http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2007/12/11/clueless_marseille_highlight_b.html
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by somze(f): 4:34am On Dec 12, 2007
How come we spent that much at 07/08 without any buys?

Can you explain your stats?

Meanwhile your quote does not have that stats your quoted up there. Please put up the link. wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2007
Good result at Marseille,
Watched the match as a neutral and Liverpool's professional performance was commendable.
4-0 drubbing at home is not an easy feat!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by teemoe(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2007
HNIC:

Good result at Marseille,
Watched the match as a neutral and Liverpool's professional performance was commendable.
4-0 drubbing at home is not an easy feat!
Impressive result for liverpool but they put so much into the game yesterday it will be amazing to see what they have left for the game on saturday
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2007
teemoe:

Impressive result for liverpool but they put so much into the game yesterday it will be amazing to see what they have left for the game on saturday

The game is on Sunday, 13.30 GMT
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by teemoe(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2007
HNIC:

The game is on Sunday, 13.30 GMT
sorry sunday!!! Manutd players hava a a whole week to rest, its goin to be a helluva game
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2007
I-man:

Chai!Liverpool fans!Do you know that your club's total net spend since the Premier League began is higher than that of Man Utd? shocked shocked Net spend is gross transfer spend minus transfer receipts. I just saw some stats recently :

so? undecided

teemoe:

people can never be free. b4 it was . . . you guys need to win all three games to scale through. wewon besiktas 8-0 setting a new UCL record, then they said. . . . .its only 3 points, u have to beat porto or else . . .
we beat porto 4-I, . . . . oops they said,not yet uhuru . . . . . .you need to beat marseiille at their home, impossible feat

we beat marseilles at thier home. something no english side has ever done. . . . now they say we spent so much energy we have nothing left for the man u game grin they also say we will face tough opponents in round 2 grin grin grin grin

fact is, we take each game as it comes. . . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chuckdee4(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2007
Very impressive by Liverpool, now take that form into Sunday's game and destroy United, make una no go open nyash like u usually do
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by viee(f): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
chuckdee4:

make una no go open nyash like u usually do

angry angry angry

toshmann:

fact is, we take each game as it comes. . . . .

word! wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Toshmann,

United will have y'all scousers for dinner . . . . . . . .
Its becoming habit for the RED DEVILS to come to Anfield and spoil y'all party.
How many times have we beaten u with 10 men @ Anfield?
The only way u can prevent a MASSACRE is for y'all to start Daniel Agger . . . .
Apache will def'ly condemn Sammy Hyppia to an early retirement. grin grin grin

Liverpool 0-2 Man Utd.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
Congrats!! all reds in da house.I said it sometimes ago here that we will definitely qualify.As for Man U., they are in for the Shocker of their lives.
Up Reds, grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Iman3(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2007
somze:

How come we spent that much at 07/08 without any buys?

Can you explain your stats?

Meanwhile your quote does not have that stats your quoted up there. Please put up the link. wink

I think they got that figure for Chelski wrong unless they worked it out on the basis of when fees were actually paid as opposed to received. For instance,Barca haven't paid Arsenal for Henry and will make the 1st payment-half of the fee-next season.Even taking this into consideration,there still seems some major errors in the stats.

PS:If you can't see the stats in the link,you need to go to Specsavers!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
There's only ONE authentic team in RED . . . . . . . . . . . . and they are based in MERSEYSIDE. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2007
MERSEYSIDE ma ass?
This is the reason why Liverpool is yet to win THE PREMIERSHIP.
Big indeed . . . . .Jobless scousers!!!!!
We will start taking y'all scousers serious when the percentage of peops living on benefits reduce to 5% grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2007
When you are talking about pedigree ,you cannot compare any other English Team with mighty Liverpool ,pls.

1. Liverpool F.C is the most successful club in the history of English football, having won more trophies than any other English club. FACT

2. We have won a record eighteen English League titles. FACT

3. Liverpool have also won five European Cups(an English record). Only A.C. Milan and Real Madrid have won Europe's premier club competition more times. FACT

We have also won the FA Cup and League Cup seven times.  smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
You are talking about PAST GLORY.
RUSSIA used to be one of the super powers . . . . .where are they now?
How do u explain a barren league title in the last 15 years grin grin grin grin

The only thing Scousers do is binge-drinking, thuggery and living on the dole.
Gerrard's mansion was burgled again last night while he was doing his duties for Liverpool.
Stevie G is the 6th Liverpool player that has been burgled in recent times.
Is this how y'all PLASTIC FANS pay back your players? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
Jackal,

Pls keep your arguments clean,no insults pls.

Liverpool fans though very passionate don't insult & remember you're in out turf tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2007
Jackal:

How can you talk of past glory,yes with the premiership we haven't been there, but outside that we have been holding our own, within & outside England I may add.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by viee(f): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
Jackal:

Gerrard's mansion was burgled again last night while he was doing his duties for Liverpool.
Stevie G is the 6th Liverpool player that has been burgled in recent times.

I hear one of the guys spotted at the scene was wearing Manchester United jersey tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
arsenal said they'll feed on liverpool, when the game started, it took 80 minutes of hypertensive prayers to almighty God to save their ass in anfield. the best way to achive anything in anfield is to come silently and do it. . . . like marseille did. when u make noise, were gonna remind you that . . . . .this is anfield  . . . .ask porto, ask besiktas, ask maurinho, ask wenger and tell alex feggie
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2007

2 UCL final in the last 3 years is past glory that is the kind on record man Utd has managed in 100years.

RUSSIA used to be one of the super powers . . . . .where are they now?
Russia used to be a superpower in what? Olympics or Nuclear warfare?? Definitely not football.
League
Liverpool 18 leagues Man Utd 15

UCL/Champions cup
Liverpool 5 Man Utd 2

The figures above speak for themselves.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
viee:

I hear one of the guys spotted at the scene was wearing Manchester United jersey tongue

Viee, if u say that again. . . . . .i will smother u with a pillow.
We dont burgle our football players . . . . .There are jobs in Manchester . . .we dont live on benefits.
I heard through the grapevine that Robbie Fowler, Luis Garcia and Michael Owen were spotted with Balaclava masks loafing around.
Classic example of dissatisfied staff . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

@ Dayokanu,

When was the last time Liverpool won the domestic league?
They finished a massive 33 points behind Chelsea in the season they won UEFA in 2005?
Can u hear urself out? Liverpool has falled by their own standards and Man Utd is the force to reckon with in English football.
9 Premiership titles in 15 seasons and Liverpool is yet to clinch one . . . .tasssk, tssssk. Not good enough.
Man Utd is richer, bigger and morre enterprising . . . .Current value is 1 billion pounds(1/10th of that should buy Bayern Munich) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chuckdee4(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
Jackal i wouldn't b ecelebrating so soon, u know ur back 4 have never experienced the Torres treatment, i think the fact that not much is known of him will give him th eedge, ask Chelsea how he skinned their back 4 b4 Mr Clattenburg cheated on Chelsea's behalf.

So if i was u i'lld be worried about Toress, i think Liverpool can handle ur phony trinity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.