Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71482 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
@dayokanu
Be honest that foul did deserve a red was a harsh tackle

The moment Valencia went off i knew Liverpool would win that match they are showing good fighting spirit and thats what has been lacking in the past!! i still think they would run out of luck one day especially if they are playing much better and defensively disciplined sides
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by torresita(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2008
I belief we've gat evrything we need 2 make it happen dis season.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2008
honestly, we were lucky against wigan. i knew it. rafa has never found it easy with steve bruce of recent.

i liked the agger tried to atone for his mistake. we need to stop playing like this: putting ourslves on the edge.

we play chelsea next at the bridge. but i'm have this strange confidence that we can cope with scolari's chelsea at stamford bridge.

ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Christino(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2008
Kuyt for the glory. Never walk alone guys. Even in the Chelsea Lion's Den, we can make history, we can end the unbeaten run, we can broaden the gap, we can edge closer to cup and stretch the lead.

I strongly have that belief. Kuyt for Scolari's head. kiss
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by gabychuks(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2008
this weekend will most probably decide how far we will go in the league this season

chelsea have been playing very good football so far this season we will need to hold our own against them at the stamford brigde to be able to upset them

FELLOW REDS please lets join forces by praying and fasting if possible so that we can cross over this hurdle and mak a statement for our title challenge

God help us
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by MoreAA(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2008
our hero is missing 4 the chelsea tie. what a miss.;

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
i hope rafa does the right thing. if babel gets fit before the chelsea match, he should start as a striker. keane has been disappointing but maybe he can bury chelsea for us.

ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by torresita(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
Robie hasn't been in his best form 4 us and that has made some people say dirty things abt him.I think its time to start proving them wrong.I stil belief he's a good buy for us,all he need is more time, Babel and mascerano will be fit for chelsea match.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by NextLevel1: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
Happy to come on this thread to announce that I am a true red.

Like fellow kops, I sincerely hope this is our season to make it number 19.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:20am On Oct 24, 2008
I am hoping you guys could at least cop a draw at the Bridge y'all beat Utd without Torres this has to be the match Robbie Keane steps up because he has not done jack so far
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2008
My peeps,how una dey!!!!

please forgive me for being incommunicado.

As per tomorrow's game :

We break Chelsea's unbeaten home record,go top (& stay there- for once !!  grin grin grin)

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
strongly suspect 1:2 or 0:1 (in our favour of course wink)

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !! kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2008
YNWA
0-1
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2008
Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
WE WON grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by manmustwac(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2008
[size=24pt]UP LIVERPOOL[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
Jairzinho:

strongly suspect 1:2 or 0:1 (in our favour of course  wink)

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!  kiss kiss kiss[/center]

Congratulations to all Liverpool fans:

I hope you'll all continue to respect my opinion from now onwards

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !! kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
Up Liverpool, let Chelsea trail behind, that is their place.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2008
Won kere si number wa
Won kere si number wa
Won kere si number wa
Omoluwabi
Won kere si number wa

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!!! kiss kiss kiss[/center]

, . . . . . . . . . . . .but eyes on the ball,Rafa. . . . . . . . . . . . .,eyes on the ball
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
E lenu pa una get mouth ooh i throway salute.It seems this Mourinho's prediction about Liverpool before the season started may be true ooh that guy na clairvoyant
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2008
sorry fans hic . . hic . . .hic . . . , i'm . . hic . . still . . .hic . . . drinking
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by segy2g(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2008
Great result, let's hope we can build on it tho, there've been too many false dawns since 1990, YNWA,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2008
mY BROTHER,WE GATS TO,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2008
the tables flowed like we'v won the league already,, all fones with their bluetooth on kept receiving the KOP logo,
still savouring the victory cos they desperately began to yearn for an equaliser 9change of tone from we go beat dem), kai, its just painful that Xavi's freekick was saved by the pole and i give to cech for that super save from the general himself - captain fantastic.
please play me the tape again.

We Never Walk Alone!

jairzinho, u'r great. i read ur prediction and sed amen to it but a red devil guy in my office sed,
''in my dreams that if his couldnt do it, we sure will play a drab goaless draw, '', sure u can bet he's eaten his words now, nt after dey cldnt beat everton at our backyard.

Lets keep CELEBRATING and put pressure on them,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by NextLevel1: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
Great result for Liverpool

It is so comforting to see that all the other premiership teams are looking up to us. grin

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by category(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
All of una too correct.
I keep telling whoever cares to listen that this is the year of the REDS
Minus woMAN Utd, minus Sepe, its remaining one.
Just watch out for the red hot REDS
WE WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
well thot

well said
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2008
[size=20pt]LIVERPOOL I STAND FOREVER!!!, [/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2008
Someone please hold crouchy down tonight. I'd love a 4-1 repeat of last season with Crouch scoring for them. They are weak defensively but very strong offensively. Hope babel gets a look in. Glen Johnson's injured so Riera should find some sort of joy down that left flank. Rest Kuyt, play Yossi or Pennant with El-Zhar as a substitute.

proud of the boys
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
for a team like portsmouth, we need play babel and benayoun and riera to do all the running. kuyt dnt need start this match. our best bet is to win it in the 1st half alredi. pennant comes in 2nd half and kip d pressure to kip result safe

we need punish dem well, and welcome tony adams wt a gud result like 5-0!

its do-able, shebi na sol dey for bac and calamity james in goal

up KOPites!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ndumart: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
Next Level:

Great result for Liverpool
It is so comforting to see that all the other premiership teams are looking up to us. grin
YNWA

It wouldn't take long b4 they start looking down at u again
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
olorun maje.we will never eva stop we are staying in the top as you dey see the goals.all of a sudden chelsea dey eye we.dem know say we be machine.i know say dem dey try we.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Christino(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
Liverpool faithfuls, here's a link to the video and lyrics of You'll never walk alone,  Walk on!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma3Nax8yyOE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.