Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

News:- First Bank Omuo Ekiti,ikare&ikole Branches On Fire!(bombing)! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News:- First Bank Omuo Ekiti,ikare&ikole Branches On Fire!(bombing)! (1454 Views)

Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News:- First Bank Omuo Ekiti,ikare&ikole Branches On Fire!(bombing)! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2012
This is realy a indeed a tough story to tell that arm robbers were realy trying to robb some banks in Ekiti&Ondo state yesterday, but i think all the banks at Ikare Akoko Ondo State And Omuo Ekiti got the info that the robbers are coming yesterday.. So they all decided to close their banks, when the thieves got to Ikare finding it that all banks were closed they decided to come straight away to First bank omuo Ekiti, so they found out it is also closed.. I think they went aggressive using bomb to destroy the whole building.. The bank is realy indeed on fire... That i think even the money in there will get burnt. After that they start shooting anybody they found on the road that day, it was confirmed at least 27 civilians died and 13 injured. It was a pity the police couldn't do anything about this, it was also confirmed some other banks were bombed in Ikare Akoko and Ikole Ekiti. I am hoping to get u the images soon.
Re: News:- First Bank Omuo Ekiti,ikare&ikole Branches On Fire!(bombing)! by Coleanita46: 9:13am On May 25, 2012
The long awaited obafemi awolowo(oau-ife) post utme expo is available now. Is gonna get to u 2hrs before the commencement of the paper. So if u re interested just call 08174469805
Re: News:- First Bank Omuo Ekiti,ikare&ikole Branches On Fire!(bombing)! by Jakumo(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2012
27 civilians dead is definitely a record body-count for a bank robbery turned shooting spree, even by Nigerian standards.

This report suggests that the gang took out their rage on all moving objects that they spotted as they cruised the town with guns ablaze after finding all banks closed. This is another major crime milestone for Nigeria, on her ten-lane highway to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Another Lynching In Warri: Man Burnt To Death For Stealing Necklace / BIRTHDAY TRAGEDY: Girl Raped, Fiance Shot / I Was Outsmarted At An ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.