Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108703 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
usdchf you no go fall, now where i dont set sniper for you at 0.9842, actually if you reach there i wud just buy and cap my 2nd successful trade for the day.
if usdchf gets to 0.9842 buy and expect 20 - 50 pips TP

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by fxbomovi: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
please i need your suggestion. i use instaforex and i intend using uba africard to fund the account. please i want to know if instaforex accepts it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by geepawps(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello Esteem Forex Traders,

I would like to share this free e-book on my blog with you forex gurus here. Free E-book Download: Forex Killer Learning Book For Trading http://www.internetinvestmentideas.com/2012/06/free-e-book-download-forex-killer.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
fxbomovi: please i need your suggestion. i use instaforex and i intend using uba africard to fund the account. please i want to know if instaforex accepts it.
you have to check, and chat with their customer service about it, i fund mine through Liberty Reserve though so as to enable fast withdrawals when i need cash
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
pipmaster77: Weekly target has been met. Shop close for today.

Wishing you all nice trading
happy 4th of July in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
geepawps: Hello Esteem Forex Traders,

I would like to share this free e-book on my blog with you forex gurus here. Free E-book Download: Forex Killer Learning Book For Trading http://www.internetinvestmentideas.com/2012/06/free-e-book-download-forex-killer.html

Whoever you are please this thread is a community of made forex traders, stop sharing e-books on a topic you dont even know A about talkless of B, if you are an information marketer go and start another thread on forex e-books, we in this thread know your type very well. Reading forex e-books does not make you a trader. a forex trader is unleashed when you exhibit the following 4 things in your trading
1. money mgt - to sustain you in the forex business
2. Discipline - to follow your trading system
3. Experience - to know what to do next in the event of a loss or a volatile markets
4. Good Trading Equipment and Strategy - Good laptop and internet connection, + a good trading system

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by babypipsy: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Guys are busy racking their brains; analysing charts and calculating pips projection and here you come with an e-book...Pls do not disturb!Meeting in progress. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
rozayx5:

Whoever you are please this thread is a community of made forex traders, stop sharing e-books on a topic you dont even know A about talkless of B, if you are an information marketer go and start another thread on forex e-books, we in this thread know your type very well. Reading forex e-books does not make you a trader. a forex trader is unleashed when you exhibit the following 4 things in your trading
1. money mgt - to sustain you in the forex business
2. Discipline - to follow your trading system
3. Experience - to know what to do next in the event of a loss or a volatile markets
4. Good Trading Equipment and Strategy - Good laptop and internet connection, + a good trading system

Well said.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by DOnlooker(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
infofirst: Done
Info-first please help me out with the system. Thank you bros in advance.
My email is emmazonas@aol.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
kenny1984:
hey Bro, please with respect to my earlier quote, please could you send me your system please. I decided not to trade today cos i wanna practice with it to fine tune my own system.please.here is my email address: okesalakokehinde@gmail.com
Thanks Bro...
SENT..........@ALL, how is trading going. grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
rozayx5: usdchf you no go fall, now where i dont set sniper for you at 0.9842, actually if you reach there i wud just buy and cap my 2nd successful trade for the day.
Good indicator you got there...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by meshpips(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
babypipsy: pls, can someone help me with GTB's swift code. thanks
Use 'GTBINGLA'. Have a pleasant day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
unclenna: Good indicator you got there...
@unclenna send me ur system and e-book here is my mail forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
rozayx5: usdchf you no go fall, now where i dont set sniper for you at 0.9842, actually if you reach there i wud just buy and cap my 2nd successful trade for the day.
nice system can u send to my mail please forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by kenny1984: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
lari03:
you got mail.

Thanks Bro.Got it...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by kenny1984: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
dboy365: @kenny1984, unclenna system sent!
Thanks Bro...Got it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by kenny1984: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
unclenna: SENT..........@ALL, how is trading going. grin grin grin grin
Thanks Bro. Well Left two trades before stepping out. Went Short on the UC and Long on EU.Both are currently up 4o pips combined.Just got back from work so i will move the SL to BE and may be capture some pips...Gonna read your system and will let you see how my system works with yours...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
kenny1984:
Thanks Bro. Well Left two trades before stepping out. Went Short on the UC and Long on EU.Both are currently up 4o pips combined.Just got back from work so i will move the SL to BE and may be capture some pips...Gonna read your system and will let you see how my system works with yours...
OK
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
unclenna:
OK
send ur system @ forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
D-Onlooker:

Info-first please help me out with the system. Thank you bros in advance.
My email is emmazonas@aol.com
Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
ncpat: send ur system @ forex@1010studio.com
sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by arthuryemi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
hi,ncpat you have a mail from me .oga meshpips how you dey sir ,loooooongest time.anybody seen TONJOAN LOL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
unclenna: SENT..........@ALL, how is trading going. grin grin grin grin
Thanx broda, trade getting better God willing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
infofirst: sent
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
arthuryemi: hi,ncpat you have a mail from me .oga meshpips how you dey sir ,loooooongest time.anybody seen TONJOAN LOL
give me time to scan my files for the e-book
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by epg: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi, infofirst. Pls send ur system to me on icrossove@ymail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
I use Acer aspire mini d270 netbook to trade cause i can carry it anywhere, its light and small good enough for a trader on the go, a full battery charge last 8 hours or more, but its today that i have just noticed a funny issue my new etisalat easyblaze modem has cut battery life like 50%, cause i had started thinking that my battery is getting weaker , but since my laptop is bearly 2 months old i did some research until i saw other people online complaining that some usb modems reduce battry time, is there anyone that is facing his kinda issue here
Am going to sleep shop closed for the day too many ranging markets today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2012
epg: Hi, infofirst. Pls send ur system to me on icrossove@ymail.com

It is for uncleanna not me,thou centered around pivot trading, but he has done alot to make it easier and simpler, sent n done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2012
rozayx5: I use Acer aspire mini d270 netbook to trade cause i can carry it anywhere, its light and small good enough for a trader on the go, a full battery charge last 8 hours or more, but its today that i have just noticed a funny issue my new etisalat easyblaze modem has cut battery life like 50%, cause i had started thinking that my battery is getting weaker , but since my laptop is bearly 2 months old i did some research until i saw other people online complaining that some usb modems reduce battry time, is there anyone that is facing his kinda issue here
Am going to sleep shop closed for the day too many ranging markets today
true my hp mini does the same I can only get 5 hours out of it instead of the actual 8 hours that it should give when the battery is fully charged.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by toluxa1(m): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2012
Its better to get these mini ones that have 3G sim slot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by viklam: 2:24am On Jul 04, 2012
Could you pls send the system to my mail too. i would like to join you guys. my mail is sesanous@yahoo.com

Thanks

infofirst: Thanx broda, trade getting better God willing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 4:46am On Jul 04, 2012
instaforex and fxopen, which one do you think i should trade large with, cos currently i have 3k in fxopen, no probs but i like insta cause i have a small account there i am really growing at a fast rate, aby body using instaforex with huge capital should please reply

scalped for a few pips just closed 10 pips on usd cad not bad, this week has been really dull
bought at my first bounce line, this from experience only works in a ranging market cant try it on volatile days though

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.