Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108546 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2012
New season, new money. Green pips to u all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2012
unclenna: if marketiva started with mt4 by nw they will be the biggest fx broker

I wonder why it took them this long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2012
namdo:
the only thing i did not like was the high spread at beginning of trading days which knocked off my stops sometimes (when i traded at lower tf). With this new m-trader option I will also go back there bro.

@infofirst>> Let's offer our prodigenes something added to the $5.
For example if any newbie wish to join thru my link, once i confirm seriousness i give $30 LR to encourage and also give advise and trading techniques to the prodigene, afterall if he succeeds i share in the booty.cool

Sharp business man grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:43am On May 25, 2012
please guys , need some answers to these questions.
Does liberty reserve to deposit to forex account really work fast? and it it easy to sell LR if you need your cash back?
my visa card expired this week and i havent got time to reactivate it, so i want an alternative to it and also boycott double charging from my broker. genuine anwers please.
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2012
4bobo: please guys , need some answers to these questions.
Does liberty reserve to deposit to forex account really work fast? and it it easy to sell LR if you need your cash back?
my visa card expired this week and i havent got time to reactivate it, so i want an alternative to it and also boycott double charging from my broker. genuine anwers please.
thanks

Yes LR is the fastest to deposit/withdraw. i also buy LR if you have to sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2012
I am done for the week, silver gave me what i wanted.. Have a nice weekend peeps. cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Opoki(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2012
honeric01: I am done for the week, silver gave me what i wanted.. Have a nice weekend peeps. cool cool cool cool
Good one. After a fulfilling weekdays trading, the remaining is to have a fun-filled weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by zeembab(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2012
[size=14[b][/b]pt]We urgently need a IT project manager with at least 6 years experience with
Microsoft Dot Net Technology for immediate employement for our South Africa Subsidiary.
Please send your resume to ademola@ymail.com[/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2012
4bobo: please guys , need some answers to these questions.
thanks
Yes it is, like the link i gave above, it takes between 6hrs and 26hrs to withdraw into LR and u can sell to e-naira.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 25, 2012
honeric01:

is that marketiva? my 1st love cool
Me too but hated it when I met mt4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: Me too but hated it when I met mt4
they still have d streamstar n now they v mt4,mt5 n ecn in d future
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samsly007: 12:19pm On May 25, 2012
The greatest secret of online wealth finaly revealed at no cost follow here: is . gd / oz4PJx to see 4ur self.....
Pls note: 'PJ' not 'pj'
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Toks2008(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2012
Good Day everyone,
I am forex refuge, a seasoned signal provider/trainer/traer and mentor.

You all can copy the trades on this EA test account for the month of june and tell me wat you think.Please test on demo.

Download insta forex my4 and log in with these details.

account number1859947
password:5fretso
server address:InstaForex-Demo.com

How to go about it?

Create a seperate account for this

1.Wait for the first position to open during london session or Newyork session
2.Aim for maximum of 20pips and dont alter the stop loss
3.Once you get your 20pips on each of the two pairs ej and euro forget tading fir the day.
4.If you make a loss, take it for the day and relax
note that the EA trades mainly euro and ej so you have 2 positions to open daily

Happy pipping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ndlife: 12:51pm On May 25, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] pls someone should tell me how to found dis alpari account in nigeria...his it bank transfer or what.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2012
A wonderful season 7 to you. All
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2012
May this be a perfect season for us all.amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by blkmum700: 1:31pm On May 25, 2012
i follow reach oo,happy new season all,may green pip be with ya all,follow follow no go kill me oo,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by micawber(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2012
[/size]
zeem_bab: [size=14[b][/b]pt]We urgently need a IT project manager with at least 6 years experience with
Microsoft Dot Net Technology for immediate employement for our South Africa Subsidiary.
Please send your resume to ademola@ymail.com

NiCE ONE, HOPE YOU 'VE GOTTEN SOMEONE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by psychu: 1:56pm On May 25, 2012
Hi guys! I need to learn this forex thing since I am always on the internet I can as well do this. I am a novice on it, how do i go about it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mandsignal(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2012
honeric01: Kudos to everyone who made season six a success, some made profits, some made losses, but then these 2 are part of the business.

In whatever you trade, make sure you calculate your risk before venturing into it.

Have a daily target to avoid over-trading (greed).

Shout out to naijababe who had been a plus to the progress of every season so far so good.

May the green pips remain with us always...

Amen! cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2012
gentle men we welcome the season 7 with green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mkmyers45(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2012
Bring it On....

#Season7
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by resourceng(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2012
wishing you all the best in your trading.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 2:32pm On May 25, 2012
hello all............................................wishing you lots of peeps grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2012
Where are we? Eu making me R**I*c*h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.