Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (3695725 Views)

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / Nigeria Boko Haram Terror Group Leader Speaks On Youtube / Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by yimiton(f): 3:03pm On May 25, 2012
I just read about this Abubake Shekau. He was interviewed by BBC Hausa. He speaks only Hausa and Arabic and doesn't speak a word of English.
It is said that the guy is totally fearless and ruthless.

Abeg see what he said below in one of the statements in he issued:

"I enjoy killing anyone that God commands me to kill - the way I enjoy killing chickens and rams," he said in the video clip released just after Boko Haram had carried out its deadliest attack so far, killing at least 180 people in Kano, northern Nigeria's largest city."

Source: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/February/Terror-Group-Enjoys-Killing-Nigerian-Christians-/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Chiidi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
nawa oh..... Which God commands you to kill....for ur enjoyment.... *GOT ME WONDERING*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Donkarizma: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
The dept of hell is waiting for that man and his followers

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
The man z definitely sick upstairs.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pomporiking: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its time we speak to bbc about minding their business,since they rather enjoy talking to him than catching him they can phuck off!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Ogarnairaland: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Secret cult in nigeria, 1 muslim/jihad, 2 Seadogs, 3 Axe, 4 vikings, 5 Mafia, 6 Klanz, 7 Eiye, there all kill, members ar also kill if they leave, dealings are are highly confidential, join me in fighting cultism in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by ebamma(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ogarnairaland: Secret cult in nigeria, 1 muslim/jihad, 2 Seadogs, 3 Axe, 4 vikings, 5 Mafia, 6 Klanz, 7 Eiye, there all kill, members ar also kill if they leave, dealings are are highly confidential, join me in fighting cultism in nigeria.
We talking terrorists here u talking nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Roland17(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
If this statement is true, then its very saddening the precious lives of thousands of Nigerians are in the hands of mere Mortals, they control when and how people die, they have become demi-gods even the President and Government is scared of (do i need to remind u he dreads visiting after several bombing and even when he does, he's with his miraculous sword grin).
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by free2ryhme: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2013
he will be eliminated when the time comes.. mark it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Noraokon: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2013
And some charlatans are somewhere calling for grant of amnesty to these bloodsuckers.people that take the lives of their fellow beings without reason.I keep on wondering if the time has not yet come 4 Northerners to rise against these Vampires.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes, we know you enjoy kiling people. Isn't that why you took the job in the first place?
Nora okon: And some charlatans are somewhere calling for grant of amnesty to these bloodsuckers.people that take the lives of their fellow beings without reason.I keep on wondering if the time has not yet come 4 Northerners to rise against these Vampires.
I don't you still understand the enormity of the situation. A greater part of the northerners are in tacit support of BH. Some for political reasons but a large part for religious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by killuminati(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Where is this guy presently? Is he in Borno? Why can't the JTF troops search the whole entire city and fish him out? Is he a ghost? There must be something fishy about they whole operation. The JTF, state gov and the feds should be able to take control of their territory and get rid of any criminal activities or at least bring it to a very minimal rate. *dissapointed*

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2013
thank God im a christain oooo.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2013
jerseyboy: He is a good muslim and only following the example of his prophet. Good muslims are bad people, Bad people are good muslims

[size=15pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR.[/size]

Guess, U don't Know Anything About MUSLIM/ISLAM as a Religion... (I am a CHRISTIAN by the Way) Ave U ever Stayed wiv a Muslim from the South!? I Guess NO! They are the Most Loving People U Could Ever Meet...! They will Never Cause You any Trouble or Argue with You, Except U wanna Say Stup!!d things about their Religion...!

But these BOKO-HARAM Sector was Caused By The Economy Instability of the Country... More than 75% of these HAUSA/FULANI in the Northern State do not ave any-where to go this Mawning or a Place of Work... While the Remaining 25% Will Treek/Walk from Badagry to Abeokuta Just To sell Goods, e.g CARROT not Worth than 500 Naira... But While Working/Walking, he sees the Children of Our Stupid/Corrupt Leaders Driving Cars Worth Millions Of Naira.. Tell me How/Y He won't Join the BOKO haram Who want to offer him 20,000 Naira 4 His Life

UNTIL, Every1 Can Eat 2 Sqaure Meals and Have A Shelther Over His/ Her Head, this Killings will not stop!!! HAVE U VISITED where A real Fulani/Hausa is Living? (I Guess NO!) They Live In MUDs and the Children Sleep in Corridors!!! SO, Y WONT THEY KILL OR Be SUICIDE BOMBERS??

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2013
A true Muslim indeed. I pity these slaves of Satan because when they die, eternal torment waits for them and they'll die a shameful and violent death.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

Guess, U don't Know Anything About MUSLIM/ISLAM as a Religion... (I am a CHRISTIAN by the Way) Ave U ever Stayed wiv a Muslim from the South!? I Guess NO! They are the Most Loving People U Could Ever Meet...! They will Never Cause You any Trouble or Argue with You, Except U wanna Say Stup!!d things about their Religion...!

But these BOKO-HARAM Sector was Caused By The Economy Instability of the Country... More than 75% of these HAUSA/FULANI in the Northern State do not ave any-where to go this Mawning or a Place of Work... While the Remaining 25% Will Treek/Walk from Badagry to Abeokuta Just To sell Goods, e.g CARROT not Worth than 500 Naira... But While Working/Walking, he sees the Children of Our Stupid/Corrupt Leaders Driving Cars Worth Millions Of Naira.. Tell me How/Y He won't Join the BOKO haram Who want to offer him 20,000 Naira 4 His Life

UNTIL, Every1 Can Eat 2 Sqaure Meals and Have A Shelther Over His/ Her Head, this Killings will not stop!!! HAVE U VISITED where A real Fulani/Hausa is Living? (I Guess NO!) They Live In MUDs and the Children Sleep in Corridors!!! SO, Y WONT THEY KILL OR Be SUICIDE BOMBERS??

And you forgot to include that the so-called hausa/fulanis are stack illitrates, who never went to school or even had any formal education except koranic whatever. Infact, they are against western education, & the few ones who went to school and who also occupy top positions in government (their representatives) don't dispatch the dividends to them, instead, they embezzle them. In other words, your point is FRIVOLOUS.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2013
emmysenior: And you forgot to include that the so-called hausa/fulanis are stack illitrates, who never went to school or even had any formal education except koranic whatever. Infact, they are against western education, & the few ones who went to school and who also occupy top positions in government (their representatives) don't dispatch the dividends to them, instead, they embezzle them. In other words, your point is FRIVOLOUS.

4get about Illitracy! A Legal Nigeria and a Bonified Nigeria Has His Own Rights!!! We don't ave to be educated b4 we Eat and ave a Shelther Over Us!!! Lest I 4get, The most Hard-working Tribe in Nigeria are the Hausa/Fulanis!!! What they Just need is Empowerment... Without These Hausas that U r saying they are illitrates r the 1ce Providing real and Quality Food for the Country!!! So without them, U would ave Died Of HUNGER!!! Or ave U ever Thought How Nigeria won the Biafra War!? I guess NO....

Illitrate or No illitrate, Everybody has a Right to 2 Square Meal pEr day and a Shelther!!! SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

4get about Illitracy! A Legal Nigeria and a Bonified Nigeria Has His Own Rights!!! We don't ave to be educated b4 we Eat and ave a Shelther Over Us!!! Lest I 4get, The most Hard-working Tribe in Nigeria are the Hausa/Fulanis!!! What they Just need is Empowerment... Without These Hausas that U r saying they are illitrates r the 1ce Providing real and Quality Food for the Country!!! So without them, U would ave Died Of HUNGER!!! Or ave U ever Thought How Nigeria won the Biafra War!? I guess NO....

Illitrate or No illitrate, Everybody has a Right to 2 Square Meal pEr day and a Shelther!!! SIMPLE!
So in other words, u r saying their right to 3square meals per day and shelter include killing other humans? Wc quality food r they providing apart frm onions, tomatoes and kulikuli? U 4got d govt import food into d country.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Mekky2010: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Ogarnairaland: Secret cult in nigeria, 1 muslim/jihad, 2 Seadogs, 3 Axe, 4 vikings, 5 Mafia, 6 Klanz, 7 Eiye, there all kill, members ar also kill if they leave, dealings are are highly confidential, join me in fighting cultism in nigeria.

ebamma: We talking terrorists here u talking nonsense.

@ ebamma: read it again and again until you get what Ogarnairaland is saying, you aren't getting the gist yet.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: So in other words, u r saying their right to 3square meals per day and shelter include killing other humans? Wc quality food r they providing apart frm onions, tomatoes and kulikuli? U 4got d govt import food into d country.

The Only Main Food, Nigeria Import is RICE! And Lest I 4get, Nigeria HAs started Producing her Own Rice....! The Beans U ate This Week, Is Produced By Them.... The Meat U eat day in, Day Out are Mainly Looked after By these HaUsa/Fulani, U condemn! The Onions, Gallic, Pepper and some other Indigrients that make a Food are Produced by them!

Pls Just Don't Put Blame on these Set OF People because they Form Mainly the Sect. Called BOKO-HARAM! Let's reason with them 4 1ce!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by SlyIg(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Send this thread to the right section moderator,"ISLAM FOR MUSLEM".
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by SlyIg(f): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

The Only Main Food, Nigeria Import is RICE! And Lest I 4get, Nigeria HAs started Producing her Own Rice....! The Beans U ate This Week, Is Produced By Them.... The Meat U eat day in, Day Out are Mainly Looked after By these HaUsa/Fulani, U condemn! The Onions, Gallic, Pepper and some other Indigrients that make a Food are Produced by them!

Pls Just Don't Put Blame on these Set OF People because they Form Mainly the Sect. Called BOKO-HARAM! Let's reason with them 4 1ce!
if you dont check your stomach very well, it will take you to your early grave.
Sell your life for food.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

sorry to disappoint u, I'm nt a beans fan, I ate fish. And nobody z condemning dem save their barbaric acts. As a social being, humans r able to reason and dialogue wtout violence, anyfn othr dn ds tends towards animalistic behaviour. U 4got they've been d 1s ruling Nigeria sinz independence, if their leaders actually had dem in mind then, smfn wud av been done 4dem
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by rawtruth(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: We talking terrorists here u talking nonsense.

Terrorists are the 'senior' brothers of cultists; na d same 'mama' born dem.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2013
SlyIg:
Sell your life for food.
LMAO. Dtz if he can reason d way u do
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2013
SlyIg:
Sell your life for food.

Hehehe.... No be say Food!!! But the Only god u can't do without serving is the Stomach!
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: sorry to disappoint u, I'm nt a beans fan, I ate fish. And nobody z condemning dem save their barbaric acts. As a social being, humans r able to reason and dialogue wtout violence, anyfn othr dn ds tends towards animalistic behaviour. U 4got they've been d 1s ruling Nigeria sinz independence, if their leaders actually had dem in mind then, smfn wud av been done 4dem

grin don't form 4 Me here, If U don't eat Beans, U eat Bean-Cake!!! YES, Humans Ought to Dialogue without Violence!!! But when Basic Necessity are not Met, U'v the right to Revolt!!! That's what happened in the So called ARAB nation in 2011-2012!
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

Hehehe.... No be say Food!!! But the Only god u can't do without serving is the Stomach!
Becos u want to eat meat, must u call a cow 'uncle cow'. At times u av to say d truth though bitter. Stop fretting abt ur stomach, if they refuse to produce garlic 4u and d likes, d other Nigerians will sort demselves out. Moreova, r they givin d foods they produce for free? They nid ur money, u nid their garlic nd d likes, hence a trade by barter occurs.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

grin don't form 4 Me here, If U don't eat Beans, U eat Bean-Cake!!! YES, Humans Ought to Dialogue without Violence!!! But when Basic Necessity are not Met, U'v the right to Revolt!!! That's what happened in the So called ARAB nation in 2011-2012!
Long throat, hw many times do u want me to tell u anyfn beans I dnt like, and y wud I form on top of beans wen there are beta achievements to form abt? Nd now dat u r their N/L spokesman, tel dem a logical human being doesn't resort to violence no mata wot. Y did they nt start all these wen thr pple were ruling d country?? Must they destroy othr pple's tenure?
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by TechRev: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Tinubu wants Amnesty for this guy and his followers ... https://www.nairaland.com/1232001/tinubu-backs-amnesty-boko-haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.