Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Arsenal Transfer Gists - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Transfer Gists (1542 Views)

Latest Arsenal Transfer News / Today's Transfer Rumours And Gists / Wenger Changes Arsenal Transfer Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Transfer Gists by plantation(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2012
With the transfer window set to open in europe soonest. I thought it wise to create this thread where we Arsenal fans would come together to discuss on the transfer prospects of our dear club Arsenal. To start with, who do you think should come in and who should be shown the exit. There's this rumour in the foreign dailies today of a move by Arsenal to bring in Olivier Gourd frm Montepellier. Chamark is being offered as part of the deal. And also what do you make of the current Van Persie contract situation? You're also free to alert the house on breaking transfer news concerning Arsenal. Objectivity is key here. Welcome onboard.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Transfer Gists by Shynumuolu(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2012
My broda,we are set for another long summer. Learnt dt d board never made any offer to RVP and he expressed his desire not to renew his contract. Think if wenger can get giroud he can go.
I knw wenger will not sign Mvila unless he will sell any of coquelin or Frimpong but cant see ds happening. Wenger signing a midfielder will be later part of d transfer window when he must ve knw d fitness of Wilshere and his beloved diaby!!
Re: Arsenal Transfer Gists by plantation(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2012
I think the negative side of Wenger's notorious youth policy is beginning to catch up with the team. The wage bills of the club has grown abysmally high due to the so called dead woods in the squad. So many of these players where given unmerited professional contracts with at their teenages wit the hope them becoming prolific wit time. But we know too well how Vela,denilson,bentner,frimpong,djourou,etc hav gotten nowhere near dat. Disposing them off has lingered for some time now. And wit all these in place, i doubt the Board might want to meet up with VanPersie's wage demands. I agree with u, if we can secure giroud, we can as well let Vanpersie go if their negotiations falters. But our problem stil lies in getn dat midfield cover for our defence.
Re: Arsenal Transfer Gists by plantation(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2012
This pic was actually downloaded from Sagna's official twitter page. To me it shows Yann M'villa to Arsenal is a done deal.

(1) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne And Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois Battle Over A Girl / English Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea 24 Aug 2008 / The English Premier League Prediction Conner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.