Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread (28506 Views)

Serena Defeats Sharapova To Win French Open Title / Tennis: Roland Garros 2010 / Talking Tennis: Roland Garros Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mykejones(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2012
murtalaa: who are these moderators for god's sake? other more important topics are begging to be on the frontpage, please. There is a thread for NNPC/DPR job seekers whose recruitment hangs on the balance despite being kept on edge for two years. Such are the kind of topics you expect to see on the frontpage not this kind of trash posted by whiteman wannabes. Who gives a shiit about french open this side of the globe.
Lolzz..what u don't know,dnt criticise.
Btw,ur reasoning is in a worrisome level.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Egbagirl(f): 3:25pm On May 31, 2012
murtalaa: who are these moderators for god's sake? other more important topics are begging to be on the frontpage, please. There is a thread for NNPC/DPR job seekers whose recruitment hangs on the balance despite being kept on edge for two years. Such are the kind of topics you expect to see on the frontpage not this kind of trash posted by whiteman wannabes. Who gives a shiit about french open this side of the globe.

Everyone needs a lil bit of entertainment once in a while. Sir, I advise that you relax and find some form of distraction to relieve you of your stress. Lol. Besides, the frontpage can't be filled with only job threads can it? That'd be boring.
That I love tennis doesn't make me a whiteman wannabe. Its a sport that I enjoy and it so happens that it was created by the white man. Anyway, the koko of the oro is that you need to chilll....
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by coolguyz(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2012

u rily dont need to display your negative reasoning level on a public forum. how does people following a tennis grand slam affect NNPC job seekers? When Euro championships starts also, you may take a leave off the forum to protest why it's be on front page as well instead of FirstBank recruitment.

mmsscchheewwww!
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by bikerboy1(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2012

You are the most jobless fool I hv seen recently on NL. If You dont have any business with Tennis, why dont you ignore the post and go ur way, than stay around and make some useless, senseless and stupid comments.
"Better be careful"
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by murtalaa(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2012
biker-boy:

You are the most jobless fool I hv seen recently on NL. If You dont have any business with Tennis, why dont you ignore the post and go ur way, than stay around and make some useless, senseless and stupid comments.
"Better be careful"

lol grin. what dump do you work for, again?
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Davidbanky(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2012
RAFA all †ђξ way
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mystikal(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2012
team djokovic.

Roger reach final?. . . . . make i know wetin cause am.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On May 31, 2012
Egba girl:

Everyone needs a lil bit of entertainment once in a while. Sir, I advise that you relax and find some form of distraction to relieve you of your stress. Lol. Besides, the frontpage can't be filled with only job threads can it? That'd be boring.
That I love tennis doesn't make me a whiteman wannabe. Its a sport that I enjoy and it so happens that it was created by the white man. Anyway, the koko of the oro is that you need to chilll....

spot on
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2012
@fredooo....Thanks pal.
been busy these days that's why I'm responding late. good to know we share the same thought too. whenever Rafa is playing at this level, I'm always scared. guess the second week will be more exciting as the boys would have been separated from the men.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by pazienza(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2012
Double post
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by pazienza(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2012
Murray is my man, pls guys,how is he fairing in the competition?
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by David28: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good luck!
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
pazienza: Murray is my man, pls guys,how is he fairing in the competition?

He's not faring too badly I'd say......but definitely, he doesn't have the stuffs champions are made of....my humble opinion
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Santino1: @fredooo....Thanks pal.
been busy these days that's why I'm responding late. good to know we share the same thought too. whenever Rafa is playing at this level, I'm always scared. guess the second week will be more exciting as the boys would have been separated from the men.

donty worry , you are welcome on this page anytime , second week is near
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
berdych and wawrinka laboured to win in 5 sets , tsonga goes through , verdasco knocked out
sharapova and sam stosur both won in staraight sets , kuznetsova beat radwanska ,ana ivanovic crashes out
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
pazienza: Murray is my man, pls guys,how is he fairing in the competition?

good player , so unfortunate he came in this era ( federer , nadal and djokovic) , but the british media can make one hate him attimes , i hate overated players grin grin grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
baba twins just beat mahut grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
djokovic just finish training in 3 sets grin grin grin grin grin
azarenka won in 2 sets , while angelique kerber of germany beat flavia penetta to conclude the day ,guys beware of kerber shes playing good tennis
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
I doubt if the so called king of clay would make it this time around.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
djoka just massacared nicholas devilder 6-1 .6-1 6-2.could he be the one to conquer the king of clay? i hope not..
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by warrior101: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
fredoooooo: berdych and wawrinka laboured to win in 5 sets , tsonga goes through , verdasco knocked out
sharapova and sam stosur both won in staraight sets , kuznetsova beat radwanska ,ana ivanovic crashes out

Issshhh sharapova is out? i haven't been following...
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
I think its gonna be Maria vs Azarenka/Kvitova in the final...Masha is playing really amazing (aside the grunt ofcourse)
it's looking more like a Rafa title on the men side...Nole and Fed are both far from convincing
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
warrior101:

Issshhh sharapova is out? i haven't been following...

Bro, Fredo meant Verdasco knocked out....Masha qualified for the next round. Abi since when Verdasco and Sharapova start to dey play each other na?LOL
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by rush2mac(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
Nadal,my hero.After u na u,after u na u again
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
fredoooooo:

good player , so unfortunate he came in this era ( federer , nadal and djokovic) , but the british media can make one hate him attimes , i hate overated players grin grin grin

Same here, I have nothing against the dude except the British press

all4naija: I doubt if the so called king of clay would make it this time around.

If you are watching the same Roland Garros that I am, you'll agree Rafa is the best among the top three so far....Never dropped a set and hasn't been broken yet.

P.S. did anyone see the Anderson -Berdych game, trust me the South African has potential, was an excellent game from him
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
here comes the second week , where the big boys/ gals struggle it out fot the title
lots of interesting games to be played
Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) v 21-Sara Errani (Italy)

1-Novak Djokovic (Serbia) v 22-Andreas Seppi (Italy)

18-Stanislas Wawrinka (Swi) v 5-Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (France)

Sloane Stephens (United States) v 6-Samantha Stosur

Court Suzanne Lenglen

10-Angelique Kerber (Germany) v Petra Martic (Croatia)

1-Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) v 15-Dominika Cibulkova (Slovakia)

3-Roger Federer (Switzerland) v David Goffin (Belgium)

9-Juan Martin del Potro (Argentine) v 7-Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic)
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by baaliyah(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
Murray is not doing bad at all, but winning a slam aat the expense of the top three seeds is a top dream. He is no match with any of them. His game is not improving, I think by now he should have dislodged one or two of them and won a GS. He is cool headed thogh his game can sometime be boring.
I am rooting for RF.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
@Fredo

The JMD Potro-Berdych game is no doubt going to be a cracker

ba_aliyah: Murray is not doing bad at all, but winning a slam aat the expense of the top three seeds is a top dream. He is no match with any of them. His game is not improving, I think by now he should have dislodged one or two of them and won a GS. He is cool headed thogh his game can sometime be boring.
I am rooting for RF.

Would love to see Fed win too but it's like asking for too much
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
Santino1: I think its gonna be Maria vs Azarenka/Kvitova in the final...Masha is playing really amazing (aside the grunt ofcourse)
it's looking more like a Rafa title on the men side...Nole and Fed are both far from convincing

i hate that name masha ,sharapova etc angry angry angry but she's playing very well truly , li na and sam stosur are not doing bad too , i watch them played
since serena is out , all i wish for is petra or vika to win this , i know its going to be difficult because sharapova, sam stosur and li na are all playing great tennis
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
Santino1: @Fredo

The JMD Potro-Berdych game is no doubt going to be a cracker

Would love to see Fed win too but it's like asking for too much

cracker it is .
azarenka too , she will be playing against her nemesis cibukova
i am happy wozniacki is sent home today ,same with ivanovic, remain sharapova. i'm anti sharapova grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
fredoooooo:

cracker it is .
azarenka too , she will be playing against her nemesis cibukova
i am happy wozniacki is sent home today ,same with ivanovic, remain sharapova. i'm anti sharapova grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me and you go soon fight...why hate Masha, she's so constitent abeg (plus her sexy grunts)..I hate all these ''one slam wonders'', before you say jack, they go into oblivion...Svetslana Kuznetsova, Ana Ivanovic, Francesca Schiavone, Li Na just to mention a few...Petra and Vika should win another slam, then I'll take them serious..

I see Vika winning Dominica in three
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Santino1:

Me and you go soon fight...why hate Masha, she's so constitent abeg (plus her sexy grunts)..I hate all these ''one slam wonders'', before you say jack, they go into oblivion...Svetslana Kuznetsova, Ana Ivanovic, Francesca Schiavone, Li Na just to mention a few...Petra and Vika should win another slam, then I'll take them serious..

I see Vika winning Dominica in three

i hate sharapova because she is overrated , good player no doubt but not in the class of serena , venus , henin . but the media paint her as if shes even better than those players
kuznetsova is not a one slam wonder as you call it , but one of the most underrated player on the wta tour , she won 2 grandslams ( roland garros and us open ), amd always in the top 5 during the best wta era (serena , henin , venus , clijsters ,hingis , etc )
vika beating cibukova will be a good news , as she's the only sharapova nemesis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Skipping Challenge: Philip Solomon Breaking Guinness World Record (Video) / ICPC Seizes Amaju Pinnick's Properties In Warri, Abuja, Lagos, London / Conor Mcgregor & Machine Gun Kelly Fight At MTV Music Video Awards (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.