Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland (501 Views)

Popular Ghanaian Pastor Caresses Man's P***s On Live TV / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50am On May 26, 2012
I've gone through all their posts and threads and honestly this is my own conclusion

1. They are all frustrated at religions and they have rights too for life itself don't add up.

2. How can u say there is no God and you spend all your time, intellect and energy proving otherwise? You are trying to prove that there is no God by quoting theorems and happenings. Why not just stick to your own belief and rest?

3. controversies they say abound in the Bible, well I agree that several 'unexplanable' things r in d Bible but I bet u'll never figure them out or prove them wrong either. So create ur own holy book and make it perfect

4. They say the Bible is not the word of God, I thought you already said there was no God?

5.Believing there is no God wouldn't ease frustrations

6.If life itself were a product of evolution, I think in the twenty-some years have been here, cats would have evolved to a point they start holding bottles or walking properly on twos

7. When atheist are really thankful, who do they thank? Charles Darwin?

8.Most atheist are highly intelligent people and most religious people are highly terrible and just ridiculous-the thiefs/robbers, boko harams/religious fanatics, drunkards, gays and lesbians,billionaire pastors who don't share, ritualists, prostitutes and all sort of stuffs happens only with the religious people but that doesn't change anything.

9. I think whether or not the Bible is right or wrong has nothing to do with u, u don't believe in it-we already know that, so let it be for those that believe in it.

10. In conclusion, in d middle of a dark night, u have the right to believe the sun does not exist but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Its ur take

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Predict The Menance Of Churchbombing, Jihad And Bokoharam / The Will Of God / The Singularity: Science’s Quest For Immortality And Satan’s Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.