Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section (937 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy / Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2012
Quite hilarious that Muslims can inundate the general religious forum with 'trash' articles , while we are prevented from raising valid questions about ISLAM and Muhammad in the ISLAM section.

Talk about second class citizens. We are all second class while the Muslims are first class.

It's like we can question your stance on any issue and even your religious beliefs but how dare you criticize ISLAM.

Nigeria in the 21st century led by the PC ( Politically Correct ) brigade grin
Re: Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section by Godmother(f): 6:24pm On May 26, 2012
I'm new to the religious section bt I hav noticed dis myself in my short time here. Its sad
Re: Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section by LagosShia: 1:14am On May 27, 2012
frosbel: Quite hilarious that Muslims can inundate the general religious forum with 'trash' articles , while we are prevented from raising valid questions about ISLAM and Muhammad in the ISLAM section.

Talk about second class citizens. We are all second class while the Muslims are first class.

It's like we can question your stance on any issue and even your religious beliefs but how dare you criticize ISLAM.

Nigeria in the 21st century led by the PC ( Politically Correct ) brigade grin

let me remind you of the thread you not so long ago created and you were shut-up there:

https://www.nairaland.com/928093/islam-section-becomes-no-go#10736187
Re: Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section by Nobody: 1:24am On May 27, 2012
LagosShia:

let me remind you of the thread you not so long ago created and you were shut-up there:

Oh yes I remember , thanks for the reminder. grin

Considering the violent threats and hate spewing rhetoric coming from the so called adherents of the one and only true religion,it is no surprise that you have your own section.

Stop wasting your time with that DEAD cult, come to JESUS.
Re: Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2012
LagosShia:

Truly, he has been frustrated times without number, he want to win poster of the year by riding the backs of muslims yet he repeats the same lie time and time again. I don't know what theology he believes in but I am sure lying is the corner stone of sucha theology. grin
Re: Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section by Nobody: 8:37am On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

Truly, he has been frustrated times without number, he want to win poster of the year by riding the backs of muslims yet he repeats the same lie time and time again. I don't know what theology he believes in but I am sure lying is the corner stone of sucha theology. grin

Poster of the year

Mate, I am now a visiting commenter on Nairaland , aint got no time for the debates we had last year.

There are better things to do than dwell on DEATH itself grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should God Be Mocked? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 14th June, 2013 When He Visits By Pastor E. A. / Bishop David Oyedepo Has Been Barred From The Uk(see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.